Crypto trading is easy but not profitable... - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashok Nayak

Crypto trading is easy but not profitable...

On 10/10/2019 at 1:55 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

I have stated Crypto trading on Jan 2018. For a few time I got very good profit.I was struggling form march 2018 after a massive dump of BTC. Now I have 10% remaining balance of my invested money. Waiting for a big move but don't know it will come or not. So now I am holding only BTC not other altcoins.

If you don't see any profit from trading, you're probably doing it wrong. That's a beginner mistake, we all think it's just pour some money and then getting profits. You need to know the market, have a second coin because you know when one is dumping, another one is pumping (and you can get some profits).

Also, you're in this since BTC was around 3k, this year reached almost 11k and currently is at 9k. If you invested 1k, you should have 3k if you made things right. You need to do some research first.

I would tend to agree to be honest. The easy trades are always small margins and or low volume. This is the beauty of having a large bankroll. 0.1% on 100btc is a good days work. But not on 50000 sats. So we the fishes take the risks and lose mostly. 

It depends, because if you don't study hard enough the market will never be profitable, whenever you enter gambling you will lose.

On 10/10/2019 at 12:55 PM, Ashok Nayak said:

I have stated Crypto trading on Jan 2018. For a few time I got very good profit.I was struggling form march 2018 after a massive dump of BTC. Now I have 10% remaining balance of my invested money. Waiting for a big move but don't know it will come or not. So now I am holding only BTC not other altcoins.

i never trade with just one coin. i always trade in altcoins too, it's profitable if you are have a good skill in trading. bitcoin is a long-term investment. so you must be patient while trading it. i'm sure the great moment for your trading will come.

On 10/28/2019 at 4:06 AM, duncun007 said:

Which is why holding is no longer good because there is lack of good projects to hold nowadays and they're not as hard working as they used to be.

Thats the key point, if you do your researches before holding and wait for a while you'll be in good profits as long as you don't panic sell too soon and keep having faith in the project. 

Everything comes with pros and cons and so does crypto trading. At one hand crypto currency trading is profitable as it can double or multiply your investment many times in no time. On the other hand it so volatile that you can even lost your invest in blinking of an eye. So always investment which you can afford to lose.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:55 PM, Ashok Nayak said:

I think it's a misconception about trading my question is how do you execute trading and what exactly a kind of trading did you performed is it intraday trading session or else, you should be familiarized first before you trade, because trading is not about profit but it was about loss also, for me holding for long term is far more risky that trading,

On 10/28/2019 at 3:38 AM, eavvecgift said:

"Easy but Nоt Prоductivе" doеsn't mаke аny sense at аll, and eхprеssing that ехсhanging is basiс is vеry funny. In the еvеnt thаt it wеre simрle everyоnе wоuld dо it. It аnd it's undоubtedly Еxceptiоnally benеficial.

Trading in fact easy and also profitable but a lot of traders csnt control their emotions as I once were when I was a newbie but with time you get to understand the market and how it works and trading would be much easier to you

7 hours ago, Dguy said:

Actually you are right 😂  who are the experts. Those experts are those that have the full knowledge, skills, and experience and understanding on what trading they are always exposed to learning

These experts often come from the institutes where they learn the whole details of trading or they learn from any other expert traders. A few come with past experience but they lose a lot in this journey. 

2 minutes ago, Zeela said:

Someone has to loss to have much experience. Mistake is necessary in order to acquire much experience. Obstacles is everywhere and you need to prove how strong you are.

Yeah I already mentioned these people in my comment but there are people who come to this field with the guidance of other experts they often do not lose much and they become expert with caution and with no loss.

56 minutes ago, Chaknu said:

Crypto trading is not easy. If crypto trading is easy then you will easily benefit. but in reality many people lose in trading. If you think trading is not profitable then it means something is wrong with your trading. Maybe you need to learn a lot more about trading.

actually the point is that many people think that trading is an easy job but when they decide to do some trades they will face big losses and then they will just start to understand that it is not an easy job at all and start to blame crypto for that

Crypto trading is indeed easy, but I’m not agree with you that they’re not profitable, if you’re trading you can make some profit but of course it’s not much but the idea is that you’re making some money.

When trading on a cryptocurrency exchange, errors are made by all users, both beginners and experienced traders. Some misses lead to fixing a small loss, and some literally ruin a person. As soon as you start to think that you know everything about cryptocurrencies, the market will make an unexpected turn up or down, which will lead to financial losses. So without constant training in this matter can not do.

pxf.jpg

Trading crypto currencies can also be profitable, but only if the investment is made in the long term. We must not lose our patience and take advantage of any growth to sell. If you are not in profit and want to recover, it is very good that you have the money in Bitcoin, because the potential of this currency is great.

The income from the coins you trade is in your hands. The good thing in trading is that you control your earnings to make it more profitable to you and can use it to invest to trusted crypto platforms.

The truth is not so easy, and it can be profitable according to how you do the trading plan, it is a speculative market, you cannot do everything lightly.

Yes right I made some profit crypto trade but after some days again loss huge , i hold dent,waves,xlm and I already losses 60% to hold this coin.

Not true at all, crypto trading is very profitable but not as easy as you think. You have to learn a lot stuff, practice on it and after a certain period when you understand all the terms, you will be a pro trader, you can only make profit then. Otherwise, it's better to hold for long time.

Read some good articles on trading, it will help enhance learning some methods of trading and start with a small fund to use the tactics.

no never agree with this crypto is not easy its very difficult to understand the crypto and once you completely learned about it you will be successful and you will get good income from the trading money

better is do long term investment for cryptocurrency if you want to get nice profit .do not trade on short invesstment.or using trend line to follow trend for your trading

On 10/10/2019 at 6:55 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

This will mostly happen when you are not actually a good or don't have the knowledge for trading. It is easy to make profits trading during bull market and not that easy in Bear market unless you really know how to trade. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

5 minutes ago, mumidamie said:

Crypto currency trading is easy to learn,trade and not profitable

if you are not making profit from trades then you don't know how to trade and actually you didn't learn that so maybe you should not tell others that it's not profitable but it's easy to learn !

37 minutes ago, mumidamie said:

Crypto currency trading is easy to learn,trade and not profitable.on trading Crypto currency trading transaction makes more people to acquire more knowledge during the trading activities which enhance relationship between two or more people. In trading activities, people needs to exercise patience and studied the particular period that will yields profits

I can only contradict you. Trading is very profitable if it is done with all the knowledge, information and analysis needed. If it is done only after certain signals given by someone, it may be unprofitable.

it depend of your methode of trading in cryptocyrrency ,find other methode more profitable there are many way

crypto trading is easy there is doubt but i am not agree with your 2nd sentance becoz it is profitable too i also earned some money in the last month very low amount but i earned it by holding very small coins they give 10% profit easily