Crypto trading is easy but not profitable... - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashok Nayak

Crypto trading is easy but not profitable...

And your situation says that crypto trading is not easy but could be profitable if anyone has proper understanding. And it's not only you who have buyed bitcoin on December 2017 and January 2018 are still in huge loss but for I believe it's better to hold only then to exit.

On 10/10/2019 at 8:55 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

I have stated Crypto trading on Jan 2018. For a few time I got very good profit.I was struggling form march 2018 after a massive dump of BTC. Now I have 10% remaining balance of my invested money. Waiting for a big move but don't know it will come or not. So now I am holding only BTC not other altcoins.

But BTC could not go to up to 100k USD.Why dont you invest in altcoins ? Ok,They are so risky but you can even make 20x profit with some of them.

That's is lying crypto trading or forex trading is hard but it is profitsble that's why forex market has high market volume per day becsuse many users worldwide ae now based in crypto trading and forex trading also because it is profitable.

Crypto trading is very difficult to do good but if you trade good  you will make good money, nothing is easy just try to learn how to trade and you make money.

Yeah the trading itself is just some clicks of mouse, but trading good is something more than that, you need to research, analyze and then decide with a lot of luck then you may have a good trade and make some profits

On 10/10/2019 at 6:55 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

I have stated Crypto trading on Jan 2018. For a few time I got very good profit.I was struggling form march 2018 after a massive dump of BTC. Now I have 10% remaining balance of my invested money. Waiting for a big move but don't know it will come or not. So now I am holding only BTC not other altcoins.

You say it is easy, but nor profitable... how about saying that it is hard to get a good profit? 🙂

BTC price will surely rise again abote ATH, it will be a matter of when...

crypto trading seems easy, but it is not... I am also not keen on trading... so I hold some coins and wait for a good season to sell

On 10/10/2019 at 1:55 PM, Ashok Nayak said:

in some other way, holding multi-currency is also beneficial, but that will always depend on the market value, (risk is always there, it is up in our own discretion which crypto currency we hold and where to invest/trade).

5 hours ago, dentolas said:

You say it is easy, but nor profitable... how about saying that it is hard to get a good profit? 🙂

BTC price will surely rise again abote ATH, it will be a matter of when...

crypto trading seems easy, but it is not... I am also not keen on trading... so I hold some coins and wait for a good season to sell

Its actually easy to trade and easier to make profits in crypto but it require a strong hand and some patience with your buy and sell orders because I see people always try catching pumps or catch knives when alts are bleeding.

crypto trading involves a number of risks; because there is no risk if there is no risk. I think we're approaching a good storm of international coins. we may be in a period of good ascension. my expectation is in this direction and my work in this direction.

I'm holding BTC, let's say 70% of my portfolio is BTC, another 30% are miscellaneous altcoins, emphasis on XRP, XLM, among others. But we can profit from trading, as long as we have patience. And you will surely get good fruit if you have patience.

On 10/10/2019 at 8:55 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

That's a sad story, i think bitcoin traders should learn to be careful as most of the Bitcoins moves are very unpredictable, The bitcoin is controlled by few whales not the mass of investors.

Easy to do just click as you like it but you always loss, may be thats you wanna say. Trading is not easy to make profit,,if it easy then everyone want be a trader. If you hold BTC this week is profitable

1 hour ago, bobjoemega said:

Yeah i'm with you brother, it's good to hold some coin in case it go up, but you need to choose very carefully, because there are a lot of coin to hold and only 10% can be profitable, so try to find the best one.

Which is why holding is no longer good because there is lack of good projects to hold nowadays and they're not as hard working as they used to be.

it is not easy, it is difficult to predict the direction of its price when a day can increase or decrease a few dozen%, all is speculation only, trading without any basis, only  Based on the news, it is difficult but you choose to believe in only BTC is right because at least not reduce the number of btc in your wallet altcoin reduction

7 hours ago, Naga said:

Its actually easy to trade and easier to make profits in crypto but it require a strong hand and some patience with your buy and sell orders because I see people always try catching pumps or catch knives when alts are bleeding.

I know that people always go after the pumps and dumps... catching pumps or falling knifes is a hobbie for many...

I also know that you need a great deal of pacience...

but... it is not that easy! people say that because they have had some degree of success, but if it was that easy you would be rich and living from crypto trading... is that true? 😁

what about when you have an unexpected drop like it happens almost regularly... what if it takes 4-5 months to recover to your buy point? what will you do for profit in those months?

it is easy but it us hard to master because you need to know when to buy and sell your coin or token so you can get profit by just a simple sleep you can gain and sometime you can lose some token and profit as well

On 10/10/2019 at 12:55 PM, Ashok Nayak said:

Same as you, i have around that percentage from the time i start trading in 2017. But it is good now you are holding only bitcoin. I am holding many coins and and do not know where it go. But i hope after bitcoin go uptrend then altcoin will follow so i can get back my money or maybe a little bit profit. :)

trade without profit? I think your plan is wrong, trading is easy indeed, just buy and sell,

but you have to analyze it first!

13 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

Yeah i'm with you brother, it's good to hold some coin in case it go up, but you need to choose very carefully, because there are a lot of coin to hold and only 10% can be profitable, so try to find the best one.

yes indeed, we really need to select and choice which coins we hold on, as some has no value at all,

I think it is less profitable compared to forex trading, and the biggest problem is that the cryptocurrency is price still easy to manipulate, for example new coins, many new coins the price rises dramatically in a short time, and also falls in seconds, markets like this is very dangerous in my opinion

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

4 hours ago, tiesidto said:

I bеgin 2017 with 50$ nоwadays my рortfoliо is оvеr 10k. As it werе еxсhanging and gоod fortune 🙂

what was your source of income ? you just made that money with trading or gambling and other actions too ?

Actually you started the trade in a wrong time. In Jan 2018 the market was not very good and in that time no one got profit from trading while in the end of 2017 everyone got profit from trading. In the coming year the market will be best then try in that time you will get the real fruits of trading. 

it must use only part of your mony to can use other part if price of your cryptocyrruncy  down, or changeing methode by scalping every day

1 minute ago, planunker said:

Yes, yоu'rе redrеss, But why I ехpressеd Сryрto ехсhanging isn't bеnеficiаl, thе rеason is"from past 2 а lоng time I'm wаtching thеBullish аdvertisе stаnds a few timеs оnly,Оncе the bеаrish advertise еntered ittakеs months аnd а long time" So individuаls аre losing сash herе eхcеptionally еffortlessly.

I will suggest that if this situation occurs then the traders do not have to do day trade but have to hold their money in the assets in which they have put or they have to put all of them in bitcoin and have to wait for the good time when every coin again turns to green.

2 minutes ago, Dguy said:

It's profitable when you can make a perfect trade in time when you can use your knowledge to correct mistakes with application of skils

You are right but your strategy works only in good market while when the market is down then it do not work and only highly expert traders can get some profit.