Crypto world is large. What are your main choices? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Crypto world is large. What are your main choices?

In the world of Crypto, although only merely discussing the value, financial and economic.  But actually Crypto is very broad, such as in terms of development, technology, trade, investment, to the technical problems and sectors that are much affected.

Of all that, what do you like the most and to this day you still continue to deepen until you can succeed and be sure to be in that position?

The crypto world is big.  Your main choices are to go to work at work.  We can work through it.  I prefer to earn more currency.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

At first, I was without a goal and had no ambition to work for, as some had a dream to become a professional doctor and another engineer
But to me that was not that important to me
Until I got acquainted with cryptocurrencies and they were an inspiration and it became my dream to master them

• +1 5
  • +2 3

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, Crypto market is very big and day by day it become more large. Now maximum peoples coming in market because they think easy to earn from Crypto but if you see 2019 then only 15 to 20 percentage of traders got profit from Crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The crypto currency is a complex thing that sometimes is hard to predict especially in the terms of price. So one thing that I want to a crypto currency is to hodl it to have a chance to increase its value in the future.

• +1 4

Yes crypto world is biggest platform. And i love crypto world. In this world ltc my fev coin. Becouse of transection fee of litcoin. Litecoin transection fee is very low. And its future is very bright. 

• +1 1

Actually crypto is massive , I like the a good number are Bitcoin, Ethereum Coins and USD, the two I like the most, and they continually piece for me. But sure the crypto humanity is big, but we say a allocation of choices in the crypto twenty decade

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The world of Crypto is indeed very wide and I am still learning everything. Even trade, investment and other things that I still don't understand, that's why I'm still here and want to know more about this Crypto world.

• +1 2

Well as you've said cryptocurrency is a broad world wherein there's many ways to do to earn, technology and other things to do, but for an investor like me we, of course, need to choose only those sectors that we know that we will succeed and will do great based on skills and knowledge we have.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

The crypto world is large, and it is growing daily. But, in many approaches I assume it is an awful lot smaller than it seems to be. So many circles that appear huge, are genuinely very small. 

• +1 1

On 2/13/2020 at 10:51 AM, hmind said:

In the world of Crypto, although only merely discussing the value, financial and economic.  But actually Crypto is very broad, such as in terms of development, technology, trade, investment, to the technical problems and sectors that are much affected.

Of all that, what do you like the most and to this day you still continue to deepen until you can succeed and be sure to be in that position?

Actually crypto give me the hopes to have bigger opportunities to earn better from my physical business. I struggled hard in my job for 8 years but i could not managed to get even a single penny. But crypto gives me hope to hold such a nice bag full of amount even earned freely. It have lot of options to earn money with the help of just and android phone or a laptop. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

For me I mainly Focus on Investing Because I Think long term investment is the best way to gain profit in cryptocurrency but there is also trading which is profitable but required experiance.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 2/13/2020 at 6:51 AM, hmind said:

what i like the most in thy crypto world is the blockchain technology, since the first i heard about this technology i thought it would become the future thing that we all we use for very different things, like payments, storing file online that can't be changed, and many other things

Yes crypto bits are big, my favorite things in the crypto world are the coins of the crypto world, I want the crypto world coins to stay with me all the time, and especially the bitcoin money that I always get and such.

• +2 1

Crypto is a great and wonderful world I am still a beginner and interested in digital currencies later I would like to dive into the blockchain technology

Crypto world is very large but my choice for investment is Bitcoin and ethereum for short term investment.and hold cheap coins for long term investment like xrp,xlm,and tron.this is my strategy feel free to comment.

• +1 1

I'm still trying to deepening my knowledge about trading. I want to see how far I go with trading and I actually want to become a successful trader. There are too many investment plans on cryptocurrency, but everything is the same when it comes protecting your private, assets and etc. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I focus most on the bounty campaign. yes that's right, the first time I entered this crypto world was as a bounty hunter, and so far I have always focused on this one. in the future, I only hope to become a bounty manager or have my own project.

• +2 2

Yes, I'm not in a position to be completely confident in my abilities. More capital is needed to use cryptocurrency. I strive for this, believe me.

• +2 1

Yes buddy i agree with you that crypto world is more big as your thought. Here i told you that every one wants become good trader or investor in crypto world. But i want become big crypto holder and earn more with crypto.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, gayatri said:

I am more interested in the investment part because it gives me decent returns. I had made decent money from investment in bitcoins. In investment, also I am focussesd on bitcoins.

Yes me also, i wan lt to use bitcoin as my investments because  it has a high volume and i believe  that if i used it i gain a big profit if the price rise. 

Crypto is a broad technology and this is very big as google. About 3 trillion dollars is the markercap of cryptocurrencies which is a huge amount. 

• +2 1

I currently put forward to invest because I think investing is the best alternative to obtain cryptocurrency benefits

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Currently the cryptoworld is not that's largest, but the crypto's for now we can say that's they are large in the price, but the large market noe is forex

About the cryptocurrency market we have to admit that it is very strong. I choose for myself bitcoin, the value of which everyone knows, and eth