Crypto world is large. What are your main choices? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Crypto world is large. What are your main choices?

Yes of course cryptocurrency is very very large as a sea, so anybody with many chance to gain some income because cryptocurrency, there are many thing we can choose to do on this best crypto big project opportunities..

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

mainly the btc, then ethereum, then litecoin, then xrp, then dogue for other things, I am missing more but I will not describe them because it would be extensive.

I would prefer investment in the specific crypto usage. Investment is nice especially if the price is high enough and it's when you can get more profit. But we should really be careful when investing. Invest smaller amounts is safer to start with.

This is an exceptionally enormous industry and I will in general locate my self exchanging and furthermore putting resources into cool stages. Yet, I don't care for mining since I believe I can't deal with those equipment types.

To trade in crypto for all my life until i reach my goals. Am behaving well in my tradings so that i can reach where i need to be through crypto and i believe i will though i dont know its when.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes crypto world is extent .. lots of terminology and strategy need to knows .. But one thing for sure you will earn in this platform  .. 

Actually I am a computer science students & I want o Be a blockchain developer & engineer. Its a very good field to adopt as a profession.

The crypto world is large actually. The areas am giving credit to is it's worth to some countries currency. The value of cryptocurrencies are encouraging. My choice for crypto are numerous, I believe in the moving train. Any coin that has a good momentum, is my favorite.

It is true the world of cryptocurrencies is very broad but starting at it is very easy. Only with a little money buy some coins and see how the price goes up and down and learn how this wonderful world works.

certainly the world of crypto is very wide, cryptocurrencies are generally preferred for the simple fact that they are decentralized and for the value they can take at a certain time.

I think I'm a little bird in this large world of crypto. And I also want to travel this world. Crypto bring me again to trading and I'm in debt of crypto and this forum and also the yobit exchange.

crypto world is big and i like trading in different coins but i always choose good projects like etereum aion neo link icon etc for trading.but my main choice is king of coin bitcoin

Of course, I think that the cryptotalk world is big.  Cryptoclock is one of the best successful outsourcing sites for making lots of money.  Here you can make money by simply typing means posting.  Now most people work in this forum and can make a lot of profit and you can get a lot of profit

I agree with you crypto world is big, there are a lot of ways to earn. And the best choice for me to make earnings is doing day trading because its really good and not that hard.

3 hours ago, AngryBirds said:

The ones I like the most are Bitcoin, Ethereum Coins and USD, the two I like the most, and they always work for me. But yes the crypto world is big, but we have a lot of choices in the crypto twenty decade.

The two coins that you mentioned are among the best but they are not the most profitable coins on the market. You can try Dash, Litecoin and sometimes ETC to earn more. I have traded with these coins and they gave me more profit than bitcoin. For the time being, I am converting my bitcoin to some altcoins and after prices rose, I convert them to bitcoin again. There are some other coins that I still haven't tried like Waves, BTG and Doge.

Crypto world is large enough.

From the many items of cryptocurrency i like the Bitcoins and Ethereum most. The property of cryptocurrencies wide and they are trying to maintain security of other digital currencies also

My main choices from the cryptoworld, is trading and holding, pretty much the same thing but different.

3 hours ago, Tarek27275 said:

There is no better choice in the region, and possibly globally.  If you want to acquire large sums of Bitcoins fastly, you need to use one of the major exchanges which.

using big exchanges wont make you earn big money, there is no relevance there, you need a big capital and you should know how to trade.

Yes there are lots of cryptocurrency available in crypto market and many projects yet launching day after day. So one has wider options to select crypto. But it is actually a smarter decision to made because one has to select appropriate crypto for trading and investing. I think bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum are very good choices. Thank you.

• +1 1

Looks like a good coin to buy right now is Ethereum. But yes the crypto world is big, but we have a lot of choices in the crypto twenty decade.

Trading is my main choice. I choose it over mining and investing. It is one of the best way to gain from cryptocurrencies. 

i spend my time doing long trades only past days my main choices was waves , ethereum and ethereum classic but now my main choice is yo , ethereum and btc only , i dont see other doing good at all

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In sooth, cryptotalk is one of the best successful outsourcing site to earn lots of money. And I think cryptotalk world is large. Day by day cryptotalk users is increasing repidly.

25 minutes ago, Nuarat36 said:

yes crypto world is very large...in crypto world i love the posting most because by posting i can earn money.. so i do it for earning...

That's good but it is nit reliable, you cant expect to be paid year for as long as you live, on the other hand 30k satoshi cant be enough.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:57 PM, Nahid4376 said:

I would suggest you to try trading and faucet I earn a lot on faucet when I get lucky to roll. But I think it is not worth your time. You would just do that if you have a free time to pass time when you are bored. But for me it is best for you to learn trading.

Yes, cryptoworld is so huge and out of expectations. I realize it after joining cryptotalk. I always want to use cryptocurrency which is many people's priority like me. It is best to use it tgan others. 

Crypto world is not only large its extra extra large in my point of view. There are more then 16000 crypto currency. My choices are the famous and established one