Gold & Crypto - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

Those are different things.gold has stable price but bitcoin has variable price. i think bitcoin has bright future i store my bitcoin 😍

Gold was for a long time a way to save your money against global inflation, people kept gold even in their teeth and jewelry, I think bitcoin is the new virtual gold that can be saved on the internet.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:24 PM, orangeC said:

There is no doubt the bitcoin will replace gold in the future. Bitcoin already replaced gold in the mind of Millenials - the youth and entrepreneurs. Bitcoin is beating gold with a very high margin in terms of profits for the long-term investment

Young generation now prefer choose bitcoin as their investment than gold.

Just now, hadakala said:

Crypto can change in a hour or so to pump or dump. Gold has a fact price than crypto sometime the value is so low. I think the only advantage that bitcoin has against gold.

I think  crypto currencies give us our good future in just a very short time  for gold trading we need to wait more time for return.

13 hours ago, Ele said:

Bitcoin can only be save online that was why it is name hidden currency, currency that you can not see, touch or feel it. But you can have an impact of it when you know you can buy something with it

You can not touch or feel but still has a value, value that the same people give the paper tickets with which you can buy things.

1 hour ago, themightygambler said:

Well what you say is true but Gold has proven to be the most resilient asset for several hundred years and the most powerful asset today than anything in the world. If you want to be safe it looks like Gold is the best choice even though the price is rise different from crypto but of course crypto is more risky.

In that case I agree with you, even though Cryptocurrency is better than gold in some ways, but gold has less risk, gold has been a valuable asset since hundreds of years ago

14 minutes ago, themightygambler said:

Yes, Cryptocurrency is more profitable if we want to look for more, but certainly more risky than gold as I said before. Real estate is also one of the good assets at this time in my opinion and many have implemented it with crypto.

Real estate is indeed a valuable asset, in my opinion this is better than gold, because the price continues to grow with almost no correction. but we can't talk much about Real Estate here, because it's already off-topic. Nice talking to you

the price of gold is steady. like it is what it is but it’s also depends on money value throughout the time. as for the bitcoin, the price of it is volatile and fluctuating and i think it is better than holding gold.

Gold and crypto completely different things.crypto is a virtual coin on the other hand Gold is an assets.Gold and crypto is now very popular things around the world.Gold and crypto has the market value.        

Both of them are expensive. There is a correlation between gold and BTC. But not all people know about BTC. It's the only thing different 

They are completely different. Gold has a fixed value and has been the weighing scale for countries economic status and its value is not changing. Bitcoin is volatile and changes in real time and can' be put to gold perspective as you like comparing dynamic to fixed value. 

I think this is a very fair comparison, gold VS cryptocurrencies in my opinion is better than comparing gold with Fiat. What makes paper currency this value? Cryptocurrencies are much better in several features and are worth comparing with gold.

On 10/2/2019 at 3:28 AM, hexwin said:

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

The main difference about the two is how they get their value in the market. This is what I think,

Gold would more likely to remain strong, since its scarce/rare, and has real life applications especially in digital electronics.

Bitcoin, on the other hand, gets its value from its user's trust to the technology. This is where Bitcoin gets its value, and is quite risky since once Bitcoin relevance fades due to maybr another technology arising, then pretty much Bitcoin would be gone. But that time is not soon to happen though.

Gold has been the foundation of wealth of many civilizations since then and until now. Cryptos are more on reliability and cross platforms usage unlike gold which difficult to find. 

On 10/2/2019 at 12:28 AM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

Btc is infinite while gold is isn't ,gold mines will be fully mined at 2025.

Of course I go for crypto because we can earn double or multiple profit if we just hold for long term, just pick the potential altcoin not shitcoins you know.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 12:28 PM, hexwin said:

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

Gold and crypto can work together. I started a thread about investing in gold and Bitcoin at the same time. You can use gold as a backup incase Bitcoin should fail. I think that we should stop pitting two things against each other, and start trying to get them to work together. Everyone will win in the end, but it's going to take some time to get people to realize this.

Gold and Crypto are two wonderful investment anyone can venture into.

Crypto is known for its volatility, without a stable trend. But it is also a great way of making cash fast and if care is not taking can loose fast.

But Gold is associated with stability and trends. But for me the two are just unique 

I believe in the price of gold more than btc right now that's for sure. If what we're hearing about China backing btc with all the gold they're buying up we could all be in for a ride. I think both are good long term options. But gold will always be gold. Btc is not tangible.

On 10/1/2019 at 3:28 PM, hexwin said:

Investing in gold is a classic idea, we cannot lose sight of that, but I believe and we all believe that bitcoin is a new level, it cannot be called digital gold or gold, it is simply called bitcoin, a new way, a new trend that is devastating in many economic aspects, instead gold is already a more established asset and perhaps something boring for new millennial investors.

Gold is always precious. When you will buy a lot of golds, you must pay tax for this monthly. Thiefs and robbers are another barrier so you will keep them locker. it will also cost fees. bitcoin is safe from these.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Gold is one of the best investment commodities with little risk of impairment. Then bitcoin comes by giving all the benefits like a payment instrument that can cross-border without third parties such as banks, bitcoin can also be a long-term investment tool whose value can be higher than the price when buying or vice versa. Gold and bitcoin have their own advantages and disadvantages. If we choose a safe investment, then choose gold.

We should not compare between bitcoin and gold as gold is the real asset and btc is the king of the cryptocoin. the price of btc anytime can be increase more than gold. Now a days bitcoin is most attractive more gold in my country. So I like btc than gold But it is a good way backing up btc with gold.

I think there is no need to fight it together. I think they can work well together as a cumulative value and assets for investment and profit on the basis of personal and their values.