Gold & Crypto - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

On 4/1/2020 at 6:11 PM, Jone20 said:

There is no way that the value of the precious metal gold increases, but the conflict between Bitcoin and gold remains in place until the price of Bitcoin becomes clear after the halving that will happen soon.

Precious gold goes up slowly, but bitcoin rises clearly and significantly and vice versa if there is a decrease in price.

On 10/2/2019 at 12:58 AM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

Yes there is no problem in using both of them but we should not forget that bitcoin is far more valuable in comparison to gold. And many people prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than gold 

I think that gold is much more valuable than crypto. Gold is an appreciating asset and what you have now in gold will likely double or even triple in the future. Whereas with bitcoin, the market is very volatile and you can never be sure which way the market is going to do, since it is all based on supply and demand. Therefore there is a much bigger risk in bitcoin than in gold.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think the both currencies are good enough to be traded on the virtual network. And if the two coins work together then it will be much more amazing to watch actually. Because through this medium a person can easily trust in a project and the project value will be much more profitable than now. So waiting for the good news of these two to be with in a single project. 

For me I think bitcoin and gold are two different things, gold can actually be used for an asset tho you could make profit from it, but bitcoin is volatile in price and that makes it to be very profitable for investment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also do not see any problem in the dependence of the two, and gold should not be dispensed, however the case was that it is one of the basic materials in the economy as it was intended, you will need it in any case if necessary. This is what I think and I agree with you

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

8 hours ago, Kgn78690 said:

Both assets are good many people invest in gold because they this is totally safe investment other side some people invest in bitcoin because they think it will give them high returns these days people are saying that bitcoin is digital gold 

Nothing is safe in term of investment, we know gold is stable than bitcoin, but all have risks and if you are ready to face the risks, then you are good to hold them

Cryptocurrency is not stable at any moment can begin to collapse. We will not have money but we will have technology. Gold is a precious metal cryptocurrency is an electronic technology. The difference is huge

Investing in bitcoin might not be as profitable as in gold but I think they are almost the same. Just that the gold market is more stable and less volatile than the crypto market. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 10/2/2019 at 3:28 AM, hexwin said:

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

I don't think that crypto and gold can work together. Well, just to think of it. Gold is been controlled, specifically by the government, while the crypto is not controlled by any movement of people. Also, gold has a fixed value while crypto is not. That's why it is not suitable or good idea that you can make work gold and crypto together.

For me, I think we should follow and rely on the gold coins and gold with us, so using them together as a store of value will be very good and will reduce the risk of losses very significantly.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For same profit, you need huge investment and long patience in gold but you can get good profit from Crypto specially Bitcoin. Like the gold price is less volatile these days so i think btc over gold would be the best option.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

When looking on the individual valuation of this two commodities, we can clearly see the difference between them, as the gold is kind of vastly bigger in the value between this two, but this commodities are good on their individual systems

I choose Cryptocurrency because we can make money by trading but it is difficult to earn from gold. Gold is also very good investment things and I guess both is good for investment because both feature is very bright.

I will definitely go with crypto not gold. Because here in cryptocurrency the price is dynamic not stagnant like gold. It prices goes up three time from what you bought it in just few weeks unlike gold that take years before this happens.

I do not think that gold may be against cryptocurrencies because gold is the best solution in order to preserve the capital of people over time and across the many changes in time and place

• +2 1

Gold and crypto are both different topic. Gold is like physical money or valuable assets and bitcoin is the digital gold. You can't reproduce gold but you can reproduce crypto by investing and trading.

On 10/2/2019 at 1:28 AM, hexwin said:

I don't think they can do anything good together. Because these are different products. Even in this time crypto has more value than golds. Because crypto changing our payment system. It's a revolution.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Gold is a metal and commodity which are traded from hundreds years and it's popularity has more then whole crypto currencies of crypto market as well from bitcoin. Btc don't take over on gold importance so anyhow bitcoin has also great future but there is no stability in btc price but gold has stability in price. 

I think that bitcoin and gold are quite good brothers! Really, because bitcoin is the same gold, but only digital, which allows you to exchange, transfer, trade on the Internet, as well as anonymously! This is the great advantage! And gold, this is for long storage, when the gold will

On 5/17/2020 at 3:57 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I choose Cryptocurrency because we can make money by trading but it is difficult to earn from gold. Gold is also very good investment things and I guess both is good for investment because both feature is very bright.

Gold is mostly considered a long term investment. Also when you buy gold you will have to spend money to store it safely somewhere without having fears of it being stolen. So the cost of holding gold is higher than cryptocurrencies. Also you can't use gold for anything besides selling it and the fees that people pay are way too much. We have reasonable fees with crypto and we can use them to buy services and items as well.

l would not say that BTC is against the gold, or on the country. But as you know gold is the oldest investment, which preferred by people. BTC is so new for people, but l believe both of them are wonderful for investing and you will take good profit in the future from both. 

• +3 1

I think gold and cryptocurrency work together and if I have money I will put part of it in crypto and another part in gold.

If you have the opportunity to use it together or invest in them, do not waste it, but for the time being, I prefer to invest in bitcoin and crypto currencies instead of gold.

On 6/9/2020 at 7:32 PM, iloveyobit said:

If you have the opportunity to use it together or invest in them, do not waste it, but for the time being, I prefer to invest in bitcoin and crypto currencies instead of gold.

Gold is not easy to invest, that aside, there are two or more cryptocurrencies  than follow exactly gold price, example is paxos standard which claims investing online on supported exchanges means you have the same worth of gold physically with them. So, I fully recommend cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +5 1