Gold & Crypto - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

25 minutes ago, starmosto said:

I'll go for both аnd therе's no hаrm fоr moving оn both, bоth are stоrе of vаluе and wе аll know we shоuld not put аll our еggs in one bаsket, it is impоrtаnt thаt yоu аlso divеrsify, bоth value goes down аnd up.

I would agree with you. We can use both of them as store of value, and if we need to use them for some transactions or payment we can also use them like that. 

19 minutes ago, Kruze07 said:

First both is demandable but I don't think the both is same. Because gold is hard but Bitcoin is just online virtual money. We cannot take the both same like. we can use both but we cannot different between that. 

Both represent money, but gold has more history, therefore it is better known and more trustworthy for the economic world, bitcoin is simply money accompanied by a future in financial markets and deflationary economic alternative.

gold and crypto both are good i like them both i also have some investment in the gold and it is very profitable and its price is going up regularly, there are less chances of risk but profit is not big as in the crypto.

Hard Worker 😎😎

i am certain that bitcoin and golds have differences. gold can be naturally produced while bitcoin can be only produced and increase by people... both have a great value of its own.

cryptocurrency for sure is intangible so we cannot hold it physically... on the other hand, golds are tangible / concrete and can be hold physically and its value can be dependent throughout the time...

1 hour ago, Kimmy So said:

i am certain that bitcoin and golds have differences. gold can be naturally produced while bitcoin can be only produced and increase by people... both have a great value of its own.

cryptocurrency for sure is intangible so we cannot hold it physically... on the other hand, golds are tangible / concrete and can be hold physically and its value can be dependent throughout the time...

Gold can be found in nature, but it needs people to clean it and refine it... as it is not looking so nice in raw form, and same can be said for diamonds.

2 hours ago, Sponge08 said:

Gold and crypto are somewhat different.

1. Gold can be mine through physical mining. Crypto can be mine though virtual mining.

2. Gold value are always going high but in slow pace and crypto could get high and could get low.

3. Gold could be easily find while crypto is very hard to find.

what do you mean that the gold could be easily find ? Gold is valuable because it cannot be found that easily ! finding something physical cannot be compared to finding something digital !

Gold has functioned as an exchange value since ancient times. In contrast, bitcoin has a relatively recent history and does not yet have the notoriety of gold.

While the game continues, I will also not look for stability, when it is much more profitable to ride on a swing. This is the uniqueness of bitcoin and its strength. Here he surpassed gold. After all, as they say, who does not take risks, that remains in place.

pxf.jpg

3 hours ago, stucagac said:

I am nоt saying investing in gоld is pоor.  Providеd that yоu dо not hаvе fiat from thе bаnk thаt will graduаlly losе the vаlue оvertime, you'rе fine.

Everyone can also buy gold in local shops, or for rings and jewelry, as that is the way gold has been used dince ancient times, and I don't see this being changed any time soon

Just now, Raidentaiga said:

Gold doesn't work as a payment and it's a huge pain in the ass and isn't divisible. Bitcoin isn't widely accepted and isn't great as a cash replacement but definitely better than gold. As far as store of value, gold may be more stable via USD but it's buying value is weakening with every year it doesn't rise.

Yes. That is also my view. Gold has a fixed value and available anytime when someone wants it amd can be transferred the money to different transactions. Bitcoin on the other hand is changing in real time and we have no exactly an idea whether the price will rise or go down. 

If bitcoin is backed up by gold then it will mean that bitcoin must have a stable value since it will be dependent on the value of gold. But as of today that idea is just a dream since big entities and large financial institutions or even countries does not want that to happen. They want what they can control and can manipulate and so they will create their own centralized cryptocurrency and back it up with gold. 

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 10/2/2019 at 11:01 AM, cryptokram said:

Gold is an investment also as it can't reproduce by people

In some way you can multiply that gold if you start trading with it, like we all do with cryptocurrencies. Gold is a tangible item with a market price that suffers ups and downs, and can be mined (just in a very different way). The thing is, gold will always be gold, everybody knows gold and would pay for it. Cryptos come and go as spring flowers.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, aika said:

In some way you can multiply that gold if you start trading with it, like we all do with cryptocurrencies. Gold is a tangible item with a market price that suffers ups and downs, and can be mined (just in a very different way). The thing is, gold will always be gold, everybody knows gold and would pay for it. Cryptos come and go as spring flowers.

That is why we should leave that gold out there and stay focus with cryptocurrency and bitcoin here.

I also bought some golds before and i gave them to my wife and my wife bought some bitcoin and gave to me.

So they are good to be on their own places!

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/2/2019 at 1:28 AM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

Gold and Crypto is not same thing but their way valuation seems the same way. Storing gold can help you to increase your money as like as crypto. I am agree with your statement.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

1 hour ago, meowmeow said:

That quote is kinda on point man. This is the reason why I love bitcoin. The consumer is the one who dictates the market that is why the value of it is unstable. That is the main reason why people gets rich. They try to buy bitcoin when the price of it is low and try to sell it if the price of it is high. The law of supply and demand!

It is interesting to note that the same thing happened in history with real currencies, for example, with the US dollar. Reducing the volatility of the Bitcoin exchange rate is a matter of a rather distant future. There is enough time until the completion of the development of the technology and a few more years to gain mass popularity.

pxf.jpg

16 hours ago, Muneeb said:

Yes you are right. Gold is the best option for the good profit but bitcoin give you a lot of money. If we buy gold and safe it and after 3 years gold give us 3% to 4% on gold but if we buy Bitcoin and safe it for 3 years it gives us 50% to 80%. So BTC is good then the gold.

Everything consists of knowing how to diversify, not everything can be left alone in Bitcoin, or only in gold, both can coexist in the portfolio, and generate good income.

BTC and GOLD are not compared because gold have a real value and crypto is something more tech something that cannot be measured at a real value and the people themselves put the value. BTC has many more advantages and reaches more people, transactions can be made worldwide almost immediately gold is more to protect your money in the long term.

i preffer crypto becoz crypto can make us very rich in a day but gold cannot make us rich we can only buy gold when we are getting married otherwise gold is not good for the investment and also slow profit

On 10/17/2019 at 4:07 AM, Kingcolex said:

Gold doesn't work as a payment and it's a huge pain in the ass and isn't divisible. Bitcoin isn't widely accepted and isn't great as a cash replacement but definitely better than gold. As far as store of value, gold may be more stable via USD but it's buying value is weakening with every year it doesn't rise.

You are right as Gold can not be used as the payment gateway but if you read the history then you will find that Gold is a traditional payment method.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Gold has a fixed value while bitcoin's price os changing in real time. You can't compare both as governments prioritize glod more than bitcoin as it is widely popular for them. If the state acknowledged the existence of bitcoin. It could be possible now to implement and compare it to gold. 

Think about this:
China is planning to start its own centralized coin that will be probably be pegged with real gold.
I don't support this or other similar coins... but fact is they choose real gold support

11 hours ago, dakilangisako@ said:

Bitcoin is great and have potential in future wish people could take time to view from my point Bitcoin can replace gold in the future because you can use your Bitcoin to purchase a gold or by using just a half of your funds of bitcoin

Replace Gold, of course, Bitcoin will not replace, because these are completely different weight categories, but I agree that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will flourish in the future.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

On 10/3/2019 at 6:33 AM, lev said:

Cryptocurrency value is unstable, on the other hand, Gold value is stable. Investing your money on something with stable value is not fun, cryptocurrency can offer more profit than gold, with higher risk than gold of course.

I think crypto currencies are better too.Even though If you dont want to take risk then you can put your money to stable coins 🙂 

That is like comparing a physical money to a virtual one. Gold has been the choice for many developed countries to symbolises its power to other countries. Though gold has a fixed value, we can see bitcoin has improving ober the years. 

2 minutes ago, gier0370 said:

Bitcoin and gold are much different with each other, gold has a low and stable value, but the bitcoin's value changes rapidly. And in fact gold is toungible not like the bitcoin it is for investments. 

With this frequent cryptocurrency price volatility, many traders make excellent profits.
But I agree that Bitcoin and Gold are very different.
Therefore, in my opinion, it's not necessary to compare these two different weight categories.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com