Gold & Crypto - Page 35 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

You ask me about the gold and the Bitcoin I want to tell you that in these days the price of the Bitcoin is good and I suggest you that you should to sell your gold and buy the Bitcoin because I predict that in the future the price of the Bitcoin is going more high

Both have some good features. As both are doing good in digital marketing. In my opinion gold is most suitable for storing in long term. But for short term investment bitcoins is best one. Bitcoins give good profit in short time, because we can purchase coins when there price is low and sell them m when we see the price is increase to some extent.

On 10/2/2019 at 4:08 PM, Glossy said:

Both gold and crypto have its good and bad sides.

For crypto you don't have to have storage or pay for safe box.

For gold you don't depend on electricity and you don't have to have computer knowledge to sell it or buy it.

Well said and am very impressed about this reply on this content, actually both the two are very precious and valuable in our daily life but cannot be compare and in my own point i will go with gold.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto and gold are all huge for investment but if i am to make my investment i will invest on cryptocurrency precisely bitcoin, the price on having just 1 bitcoin is higher than that of single gold, as for me I prefer crypto to gold 

Crypto and gold are the two biggest thing to invest in because they are very profitable and they are making waves and getting a lot of peoples attention even thou gold has been in existence before crypto but then crypto currency is catching up with gold fame and popularity 

Both crypto and Gold are good sources of investment. Gold has a stable price but crypto is volatile its can change at any time. Investing in crypto use to earn more profits than Gold. Many individuals and big companies are now moving to investing in crypto. 

Both are different.For crypto you don't have to have storage or pay for safe box.For gold you don't depend on electricity,cryptocurrency can offer more profit than gold, with higher risk than gold of course. gold will not give you great return as well as low risk too. 

Gold are natural resources that is almost found everywhere in the world and bitcoin is a decentralized currency which is not adopt by the government and uses the internet for it active use, while the gold does not depend on anything for it active use and the price is stable which makes it the best ahead if bitcoin.

Gold and bitcoin are all assets of different technology. Bitcoin is the modern currency that came to stay forever, a gifted coin that is able to perform changes giving room for earning gains. While gold is a consolidated resources.

There is no way both work together and well because they are always in competition which is the best to invest but for us as a normal people who want just to earn better profits and keep the value of our money it's great to invest in both not just in one of them because doesn't matter who win of them it won't mean the other will die or lose its value

A stategy of investment is don't invest your all money in one thing. So i will choose both. But the only difference, crypto are more profitable because you can use it for trading or you can just invest to it.

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Considering bitcoin and cryptos as a very important value, I can't tell you more than gold since that market doesn't operate, but bitcoin brings us blockchain, something totally new in these last years and there are many cases of companies like Tesla that raise their shares too much due to their great modern value, for the same thing with cryptos.

You can't compare between gold and bitcoin two different think in every crisis in the world people buy gold to secure her money ,with bitcoin i think in my opinion it's the security him self.

Part of the attraction to cryptocurrency was no government interference & taxes. Failing currencies brought about crypto for an alternative way of buying & selling. Once anything gets backed by gold or silver it's a train wreck IMO, and will soon become taxed to it's death.

Gold has been used since ancient times, and it swill still be used today and in future. Every country is growing is gold reserves and that is telling us something. They all know fiat system is at the end stages. Let's used both Gold and Crypto to overcome this transition

crypto and gold has different use. for gold you mine in actual to have a gold and also for crypto also you mine but using an electricity so they are different and crypto is digital you cannot hold

I think it would be profitable to invest in crypto from gold.  The price of gold may go up and down again on a certain year or occasion. But the price of bitcoin goes up at any time, sometimes it goes up 3-4 times more. Which cannot be noticed towards gold.

• +3 1

I personally prefer to make investments in bitcoin simply because I am a lover of cryptocurrencies and new technologies, but with this I do not mean that gold has been a bad investment, on the contrary, it can be a very good investment since for centuries it has not proved
A big greeting to the whole community

Buddy, both gold and bitcoin have their own value. We shouldn't compare them or they can't work against each other. Gold has it's own market value and work, bitcoin is another legit currency. Both work successfully in practical life. 

a gold and crypto I think I just not a comparable investment because gold which is a physical object and crypto digital money both have differences but in the case of investment crypto isn't good option for investment because it is developing more than gold because the mines of gold are now less and anytime it can disappear.

If we search for a gold card from 1900 years, we will find that it is almost identical to Bitcoin, but the good thing is that after 3 rounds the gold has returned and I have never recovered what Bitcoin doubts. is the. It should be It's a good time to come back with some bubbles or some gold.

There is still a safe investment in gold, land, and possibly Bitcoin.

Different both of them gold and cryptocurrency should not against each other and also they cannot work together because gold is a physical asset but not growing its value quickly but also cryptocurrencies are digital assets but their value is increasing or decreasing in just seconds and these both assets are totally different from each other.

• +2 1

I think that gold and crypto currency should be used hand in hand to those who have access to it because both of them are very valuable and using the two means double profits.

Crypto and gold are good together. Crypto can be use to make investment which can increase with time if the investment is made on the right project while the gold have stable price which the price remain the same for as long it will be kept. 

Certainly there is no problem in investing in both, as for choosing cryptocurrencies because they rise much faster than gold, gold maintains the value of your money and increases slowly over the days. If you invested correctly in cryptocurrencies, you can make very large profits.

• +2 1