Gold & Crypto - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

1 minute ago, febriyana said:

Gold and Bitcoin is different.

Gold have physical, but not with Bitcoin. But they same can store value.

I prefer use Bitcoin to diversify my income and investment. Because Bitcoin is decentralized and i don't pay taxes if have it. Maybe the problem in the future is Bitcoin will still trusted and internet still online? Because if Bitcoin not trusted again, it will drop by value and without internet it is useless.

The other different between both of them is that bitcoin is just a store of value and will keep your money what amount it was while in bitcoin when the price increase it will also increase your money. 

On 10/2/2019 at 2:28 AM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

There are no restrictions on buying both, and this discussion is very often made. These are two different assets where one has physical and one is digital. There is no resistance between the two, there are people who often compare their assets and bet who is the best.

If any people hold tons of gold, bad guyz in his region will target him and try to steal it. but if one buy the full market of bitcoin 😂 no one will know it.

Bengali?

View this Topic

In gold you can store your money in the idea of keeping your assets at the same value, compared to gold. In cryptocurrencies it's totally different. The asset can disappear or it can grow a lot.

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

can't work together, because gold and crypto are assets that have value, not the currency itself. precisely bitcoin and gold will continue to compete to become the best asset in the world. digital or real, bitcoin or gold?

Oh, this topic again.  The debate never ends.

Bitcoin and gold are totally different, and in my opinion they shouldn't even be compared.  Gold *used* to be used as money but hasn't been in a really long time.  Now it's function is supposedly as a hedge against inflation and to make nice jewelry. 

Bitcoin can be used as money, but its primary use is as an investment, ie, something to profit off of.  And you can't make jewelry out of it (lol).  Plus it has properties foreign to gold, like being non-physical, decentralized, etc.  They're just two different things altogether.

On 10/2/2019 at 3:28 AM, hexwin said:

I think gold and cryptocurrencies have similarities to how they have become so relevant into the market and on how these are not actual legal tenders now. The have advantages but both of them probably do not work together, considering the fact that bitcoin is intangible and gold on the other hand is tangible. 

On 10/3/2019 at 11:33 AM, lev said:

Cryptocurrency value is unstable, on the other hand, Gold value is stable. Investing your money on something with stable value is not fun, cryptocurrency can offer more profit than gold, with higher risk than gold of course.

These are some basic straight up facts, if you are looking for high return and that would mean high risk then you should invest into bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. On the other hand, gold, a tangible asset, has advantages but comparing to the return of cryptocurrencies are relatively lower. 

On 12/7/2019 at 10:20 PM, bestprofi said:

In gold you can store your money in the idea of keeping your assets at the same value, compared to gold. In cryptocurrencies it's totally different. The asset can disappear or it can grow a lot.

Where you will take higher risk, you will get highest success if it favours you.crypto is always good as gold for me. i think others have same opinion

Bengali?

View this Topic

Gold and Cryptocurrency is different on their value like gold has a fix value and may change on long years but cryptocurrency are unstable that tomorrow the value will pump or dump.

You can't compare a sophisticated payment system with an earth material. Bitcoin will last forever while gold will soon extinct in women's makeup and CPU. They can work together but bitcoin will back up gold.

I think its not a good way to see the problem. its not gold again crypto , its how to be more independant from the financial system we are forced to live in it. Cryto and gold are part of the solution to be more independant of this  system that goverment will that we must follow

I think both of them have advantages and disadvantages of each. but if I have to do a collaboration I'm not sure. because they have a similar behavior that can be as an investment object. if they were united then I make sure the local economy will be displaced and disappear.

I still prefer cryptocurrency because it is easier to earn, you can start earning crypto without investing real money, you just need time, patience and hardwork unlike in gold you need money in order for you to acquire some. Both of them are really valuable because of their price but gold is somehow not that easy to get. Also, both of them can surely work together because they both have value.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:59 AM, thiscomm said:

I think both of them have advantages and disadvantages of each. but if I have to do a collaboration I'm not sure. because they have a similar behavior that can be as an investment object. if they were united then I make sure the local economy will be displaced and disappear.

Gold can be managed with blockchain and that is the advantage of bitcoin above gold. Bitcoin is not yet recognized by humans, and that is the only disadvantage that slowly extinct when all living brains finds bitcoin.

I have both. I use crypto for investment and short-term trading, and I spin my money every day on the market with crypto. but for gold I keep it for a long time, and I don't use gold for any trading activities.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Gold is a very stable asset. This will not bring you as much profit as cryptocurrency. But we must diversify the risks. Part of the capital can be invested in gold.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:46 AM, Kventin said:

Gold is a very stable asset. This will not bring you as much profit as cryptocurrency. But we must diversify the risks. Part of the capital can be invested in gold.

Wow. That is a wise way to invest. Let's say your investing 0.1 BTC into gold. But will you torment if one satoshi equal to one dollar the next day? Many people went mad not only because he lost, you know.

Edited by Nakamoto

14 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

Wow. That is a wise way to invest. Let's say your investing 0.1 BTC into gold. But will you torment if one satoshi equal to one dollar the next day? Many people went mad not only because he lost, you know.

I do not think that the price of BTC can skyrocket. I prefer to invest in several different projects. Some of them may die, but others will give a good profit.

Both gold ans crypto are valuable in price. But bitcoin, and gold are both important asset and both are high in price. But i love bitcoin because bitcoin is furture of tomorrow and will be more valuable than gold.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:05 AM, 1c0mplex1 said:

Gold has a fixed value while bitcoin's price os changing in real time

Yeah. Golds price changes after a long time and only a few changes are made. But we can see noticeable price movements of bitcoin.

Bengali?

View this Topic

13 hours ago, Kventin said:

I do not think that the price of BTC can skyrocket. I prefer to invest in several different projects. Some of them may die, but others will give a good profit.

Well, I just asking how is your feeling if that happens. I know diversity is the best way to reduce risk, man.
Why do you think BTC's price cannot buy the rocket ticket?

Similar to gold-ETFs, all of the gold-backed cryptocurrencies on the market are centralized. This means they have counterparty risk. Unlike storing your own physical gold, gold-backed cryptocurrencies require you to trust a company for storage.There are three main types of centralized, collateralized stablecoins: fiat, commodity, and crypto.thanks

11 hours ago, iroman01 said:

Gold is also an investment because it cannot be reproduced by everyone. Investing your money in something of a stable value is not fun. I think it can be worked like a sideway. For investment purposes, I will invest in cryptocurrencies

Obviously gold is an another good choice for investment but we need to carry a great Tax for this and the value hardly pumps a good amount in a year.

Bengali?

View this Topic