My experience almost being scammed from - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

My experience almost being scammed from

I have been insisting, and everyone does so with all the members of the forum, about the constant danger of the abundant scams on the web with respect to the topic of crypto. Some just change the name, others call the supposedly smart contracts to keep your money through a ponzi system or even just asking for the fee. That's why we have to be one step ahead of any scam. Look for references of those businesses or currencies before putting our money there.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

I would say that it is not a shame to fall for the traps of those people since they are not labeled as hackers for nothing. They are frauds who are really skilled in making this kind of concepts which could bring frustrations to their victims and to many more people who are already threatened even though they do not encounter one. I would say that in order to avoid this kind of schemes, it would be better to be wary of the people who wanted to make transactions to you especially to those you do not know since it would be better to be cautious than be sorry in the future if you became a victim of it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think there are lots of ways scammers can trick us, so don't trust anyone who sends you an email or Telegram. Beware of unknown messages, it's better to block them if you feel like cheating.

• +1 2

On 2/13/2020 at 1:36 PM, Upright said:

I recently had an encounter with those scammers, the story which they tell is so connecting in a way which you can fall for it. He sent me a link to try it out, and he sent me funds to that account, wanting me to withdraw them, since he said the site doesn't withdraw in China. So I searched for that site and it shows its not even registered, looked on YouTube still nothing of it.

Then talked with the support, they say the site started since 2017. But as checked there are not even valid.

Then he showed me his passport but it was clearly expired. Then from there he went offline

Good thing you did the check and did no take his bait outright. Your experience is a very good example for all to follow. Thank you for sharing.

Hands down for you because you can identify who is legit or wants to scam you. Being awareness if very important specially here in virtual worlds where scammers is everywhere. It is important for us to know how to avoid them and make our wallet or earnings safe. Do not trust anyone except for yourself if you are here 

You doing a great job. Most of the people start to invest or believe in scammers without doing any research. If they do proper research then they will not a victim and for your this little research you are safe from a scam.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:36 AM, Upright said:

I recently had an encounter with those scammers, the story which they tell is so connecting in a way which you can fall for it. He sent me a link to try it out, and he sent me funds to that account, wanting me to withdraw them, since he said the site doesn't withdraw in China. So I searched for that site and it shows its not even registered, looked on YouTube still nothing of it.

Then talked with the support, they say the site started since 2017. But as checked there are not even valid.

Then he showed me his passport but it was clearly expired. Then from there he went offline

But my experience is good than your experience becasue at first when i invest my money i make good profit because i invest almost the 25$ and i make almost 600$ on that but i am not sell my coins and this is my big mistake and now i make money and still not scam from any exchange still now.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for sharing your experience my friend. This would really help new members to identify scam offers. There are lots of offers that are really convincing and put the users in real trouble. These can effect our privacy information.

• +1 1

It's really a good experience and I'm glad you searched for the site online and on YouTube and confirmed it's not registered. It's always advisable to do research before investing in anything.

Yes there are many forums and paletforms that are used for scam with the innocent peoples. So be careful don't open links that send to you by scammers. Please spread awareness to the others peoples.

• +2 1

actually im having almost the same situation now , some guy shows from nowhere inviting me to try there visa card which im intrested in buying but the more interesting than that is they got no social media accounts and even no community , so what do you think guys , should i give it a try ? 

• +1 1

There are different stories that they tell you when they want  to scam yiu and you end up sending  your money to them so be careful  in that way 

You're lucky enough to get away and outsmarted the scammer though. Personally, I haven't experienced or encountered any scammer/fraudster up to this day though. I really hope that if I ever stumbled upon one of them is that I will be able to get away with them and disregard their offers no matter how good it is. The key point in here is that it is very important that you are checking and evaluating the information given to you by someone you didn't know personally. 

With so many scammers around, I implore you to just avoid them. Do not interact or entertain them since when you do, then you already got caught in their meticulous trap. Always do research before you respond to them.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 2/13/2020 at 6:35 PM, Irungu said:

My recent experience is with the way most people lost everything in a certain position, I as trying to get the funny verification process on twitter, so I went and sent a message and on my email I did sent the email to , only for them to tell me to make special messages and by doing so I should be able to get verifid and get the free bonus, I thought of it, and realized that am being conned and all they want are just some money from my yobit account

There are so many scammers in the crypto market and they just scam with the innocent peoples which are new and they just make the money they are not doing business. Just invest in the old exchange and in the old coin project becasue that are real.

BetFury                                                   

Uses need to be very very careful about scammers. You will never know in what form and in what way they would come to you. So it is highly necessary that you be prepared with the necessary protective measures so as to avoid getting into such traps. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and am sure many users would benefit from this.

On 2/14/2020 at 6:05 PM, Fattkidd said:

Greedy People always fall for that trick Scammers are people who abuse your desire for money which lead to losing money and being fooled because of being greedy for me its better earn slow than to loss money fast because of being greedy.

Yes but every one need money any many new users dont know anything about this full of scammers world the think that other is their fried but there all hopes will breaks with getting scammed at first step . So all the new users dont use any shortcut .

On 2/13/2020 at 12:36 AM, Upright said:

If friend, people in order to scam one do wonders, I have seen here in my country that people scam by doing as a link to their two victims, they tell one that they are going to sell and ask for money in advance which He sends it to the second victim, and he sends the crypto to the scammer, leaving the person who actually sold his crypto in suspicion...

• +2 1

There are so many scams in the cryptocurrency world, for that we must always be vigilant and not easily trust others, if we are not careful we will be trapped. A few days ago I also got a message from someone via social media, he asked for help to send some money. I knew this was a scam so I didn't reply.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You were very lucky to make a very good decision at first without rushing into the trap of the scammer. We are now in a digital era where a lot of people monitor your movement online and how you relate to some site, it adviceable to stop responding to message you are not expecting or links more over these are very dangerous tools they used in luring their target into the trap.

Crypto currency is well known by being a target for scammers and hackers so we need not to stay reluctant while using it,let's be cautious of this and avoid anything that seems so interesting to generate some profits in a short while or any service demanding you to pay crypto first.

Hello friend, This sort of trick history occur with numerous individuals yet generally crypto part get defrauded aside from some of part who do investigate first about anything Before included there Becuase as we probably am aware crypto world is satisfy with trickster.. In the event that any part cannot know here, at that point you will be in lose.. Your point is rules for noob part

My experience with scammers is very negative and they also managed to steal a large amount of Cristomonedas from me since they convinced me to make an investment that promised me great profits and of course it was never like that, they only robbed me and all because of me. Find information about it
Good luck and great winnings and a big hello to the entire community

On 12/1/2020 at 9:27 AM, Nicole018 said:

Uses need to be very very careful about scammers. You will never know in what form and in what way they would come to you. So it is highly necessary that you be prepared with the necessary protective measures so as to avoid getting into such traps. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and am sure many users would benefit from this.

@Nicole018 this is true because scammers are everywhere I once thought yobit had an app that works for us but not knowing it was the work of scammers that how one of my friend lost everything her had in his yobit account its was a very bad experience

On 12/1/2020 at 9:27 AM, Nicole018 said:

@Nicole018 this is true because scammers are everywhere I once thought yobit had an app that works for us but not knowing it was the work of scammers that how one of my friend lost everything her had in his yobit account its was a very bad experience

1 hour ago, The Game said:

You were very lucky to make a very good decision at first without rushing into the trap of the scammer. We are now in a digital era where a lot of people monitor your movement online and how you relate to some site, it adviceable to stop responding to message you are not expecting or links more over these are very dangerous tools they used in luring their target into the trap.

@The Game that is very true my friend alot of people are watching all our moves we need to be very careful and know whom we give our secrete details to it will be very bad to loose our hard earn money to those scammers

@Upright Its good that you found out before getting scammed. Many people arent so lucky. The most important thing is that you learned now, how to spot a scam.

Here are a couple of different web pages to use to see if something is a scam or not. Warning !!!! Just because something isnt listed here or there are only good reviews, doesnt mean that the web page is legit.

Google - Scam Advisor, Site Jabber & Trust Pilot.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png