What is the minimum number of wards each post should be? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubel Hossain

What is the minimum number of wards each post should be?

20 hours ago, Rubel Hossain said:

I've seen a few people write lines one by one.  I'd like to know how many wards it takes

Hello friend, it must be a minimum of 100 characters per post for it to be counted as a post,and it must be useful post. Below a 100 characters is i think will not be counted as a post, and i think it will be deleted. We should follow rules accordingly for us to be an effective worker here.

Each post must have 100 characters and not leeser than it. You can have more than a hundred but if you go below it which I see most newbies posting here doesn't have 100 characters, I believe it'll have effect on your reputation.

21 hours ago, Rubel Hossain said:

He visto a algunas personas escribir líneas una por una. Me gustaría saber cuántas salas se necesitan

I recommend you only make the post based on 100 characters, those are the rules, while the bases on that there is no lack. I usually make the posts with much more than 100 characters

Help bro I will think the minimum number of words for a post has been stated in the rues that it should not be less than 10p characters and I'd its less than that its not what will be accepted 

Well, its not about the word.  You should write at least 100 characters in each and every post must be meaningful and related with the topic to get paid.

Those whom you see do not fulfill the requirement for the minimum number of letters, which is 100 characters, their posts are not counted and they must be reimbursed. So do not drive behind everything you see.

I think the minimum number of words needed is hundred. Less then 100 word such post will be considered as spam and will be deleted 

I found a few people publish strains one by one. Let me know the way lots of wards it's going to take
Knowledge posting shape listed here...

On 2/13/2020 at 6:47 AM, Rubel Hossain said:

I've seen a few people write lines one by one.  I'd like to know how many wards it takes

100 characters, not only words its all charachters

On 2/13/2020 at 8:47 AM, Rubel Hossain said:

I think you must read this rules that every post have been 100 certain useful words 

23 hours ago, Anonymous slay said:

Well hey there. I would like to tell you that the minimum number of words is 100 that you should at least post. Less than 100 words such posts will be considered as spam and will be deleted by the moderators and administration. 

Hey friend I think you must read this forum rule after your joining every post have 100 useful words then count this so you post a useful topic related information 

I think the minimum word is hundred, I.e 100 post, but please don't just type because you Want to complete the minimum word,please make sure your words are meaningful.

In my opinion the minimum number is 100 languages: you must enter at least 100 alphabets per post .. If you do not enter 100 alphabets, your post will not be accepted by the crypto authority ... so be aware of it ... and keep good comments,  Then your post would be considered useful,

I would like to tell you that the minimum number of words is 100 that you should at least post. Less than 100 words such posts will be considered as spam and will be deleted by the moderators and administration.

We know that there are certain forum rules here that say that you must have at least 100 words in each post or comment.Make sure they are meaning and remember keep it from 100 above.

Your each place of duty obligation contains least amount of 100 character. If your post is minus in that case 100 it may not count. It is additionally important your pot must useful.

The minimum requirement is not about word but about character. It says at least you need to have 100 character in your post, that is the standard of posting here in cryptotalk.   

This forum one rule is write 100 characters in our post.educational for other peoples.

you are completed three or more than three lines in every comment.So, it is only by character and 100 character is the minimum.Thanks

The number of character accepted ofn this great forum is the minimum of 100 character and if the number is not up to the required details, your post might not be counted if you are not lucky

Ah! i am not sure about this because as per the above comments everybody is saying that on other forums it is 100 minimum. but i don't think if there is any minimum numbers are highlighted in cryptotalk rules.

if someone have any information about it please share. 

Thank you

On 2/13/2020 at 5:47 AM, Rubel Hossain said:

100 characters those people may their topic will.be deleted if the topic is not good enough because of the low character, they just want to post and that is really bad...

• Useful or interesting 1

21 hours ago, Sumaiya2020 said:

Thank tou for your investigatio. 

Aa far as I know,  the minimum number of words to post or cokment anything is 100 words.    

At least 100 words.  

And because the minimum number of characters per post here is 100, we don't have to post 100 characters completely, so we can post 150, 200 up to 1000 characters

Get $2 registration bonus and receive $2 for every member you refer Airdrop.net

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup