My No Risk Cryptocurrency Investment Plan - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

My No Risk Cryptocurrency Investment Plan

Of course, your mining method and solar panels deserve attention. But mining new coins is risky and the cost of solar panels should also be taken into account. I have a question for how long with such mining costs were paid off ? And do they pay off at all ?

On 12/13/2019 at 11:36 AM, Naga said:

dont want to tell us the coin youre mining ? lol thats selfish but its ok i understand your point and i dont think a lot of people would finish this long article man, next time make it a little bit shorter so people can read it all.

Its OK bro topic is lengthy but he provide information really helpful,because anyone want to come in mining field first he fear's the electricity bill, because so many countries electricity prices high but solar power is cheap, and its beneficial in crypto mining.

This plan is very long and it is very complicated that novice traders cannot take it and I think that there are more easy investment plans. Please explain to us your investment strategy more simply my friend so that we can understand it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for posted this content . This is very  important  yo new members as they  want to be free from.losses I. Their starting.  Hopefully  your tips will work.

Mining bitcoins using the process you mentioned above is costly for people like me because I can't even afford a single Penny just to buy a computer but it's a brilliant idea.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/17/2020 at 1:30 PM, Riduain Hasan said:

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I think this will be very helpful for every investor.  Now we can invest without risk, which is very safe and secure for us and it is very good for our work.

We must choose a good cryptocurrency that has potential in the market and can be more stable and growing over time. I cannot imagine how powerful it will be, because the mining is so complex and always so difficult

1 hour ago, phizusiki said:

We must choose a good cryptocurrency that has potential in the market and can be more stable and growing over time. I cannot imagine how powerful it will be, because the mining is so complex and always so difficult

Mining is not easy but what did you mean about a coin that is so stable and growing over time? 

No coin is so stable that will later grow, they are all risky, bitcoin and litecoin that are a bit stable than other unstable coins even can fall very well in bear market. 

On 4/18/2020 at 7:30 PM, iloveyobit said:

You must search in Google or in the forum here on how to properly divide the capital in order to preserve your capital if you do not want to lose it then..

If you trade successfully. Therefore, there is less risk in losing money and getting in the fifty-fifty trade chance of losing or winning. Just use your earnings from this site here and keep them until the right time and then when the market runs out of them, there's no risk.

On 5/6/2020 at 5:49 PM, phizusiki said:

If you trade successfully. Therefore, there is less risk in losing money and getting in the fifty-fifty trade chance of losing or winning. Just use your earnings from this site here and keep them until the right time and then when the market runs out of them, there's no risk.

My friend, even if you are a professional in trading, the crypto market is very volatile and you can lose easily, especially when bitcoin moves violently. This negatively affects the currencies.

Bitcoin is the most popular and expensive cryptocurrency, its capitalization is more than half of the entire cryptocurrency market.

It is a really smart and good plan but it is not profitable at the present time because more than 18 million bitcoins have been extracted and mining so far and not much is left and it has become more difficult
But if you are accustomed to other currencies it is a really good plan

Life is great and enjoy it

I really like your idea while other side some people are taking loan from banks to invest in cryptocurrency I want to tell them that don't take loan from Banks because cryptocurrency is very fluctuate 

I  try to mine in many sites. None of them works well. They were fraud. I fall  in scam not only few times but a whole year. So i am not optimistic  with mining in crypto related sites

Mining crypto currencies with solar power in your home its very good because you will save a lot of money. I believe there are many people who needs to do this but they can't because of the amount that is needed.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You should keep in mind that we aren't from same country in our country solar pannel costs very high and talking about computers it's next level for low income people. So investment in such things is also more risky than buying coins and investing on it in my view.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is similar to my plan, basically my thing is to earn the cryptocurrencies without buying them, then invest them and multiply my earnings without spending money and accumulating, and if the currency goes down or disappears it does not affect me because I never invested money only time.

The Plan is quite good but there is a lot of investment on it. Mining of the coins take a good amount of investment in the start and the Idea of Solar power is good for mining.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Firstly, choosing the appropriate currency for mining is a matter similar to trade, as it may be profitable and may lose. No one can predict the price of a new currency and what will happen to it In addition to mining, masternode investment here is also subject to profit and loss As for mining for major currencies, it is currently very expensive and your choice of free energy is a good solution But not all the time, by studying the economic feasibility of your farm, you may be in a good profit.

The money that I would pay for the equipment needed to mine the currency, perhaps if I traded with it, it would bring me twice its value in profits. I think that trading is a better area for making profits, and a place that does not contain great risks does not contain large gains.

I have been working with this encryption for a short period of time and I have been working with investment since the beginning of my payment on my own account, then I transferred it to the wallet in order to trade through it and the investment related to this forum. This is the plan that I will work with.

If someone is thinking that he or she can earn profit or make trading in the world of crypto currency without any risk 100 percent I think this is not possible practically. One should learn that there is always chances of risk when we do trading anyway we can minimise it. 

• +2 1

On 10/1/2019 at 9:44 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

I am also building a solar powered mining farm. This is taking some time but its not as expensive as you may think. I buy cheap, second hand solar panels and put it all together myself. I set up an Arduino micro controller to turn on/off mining rigs as the sun rises in the sky and the power becomes available. The opposite occurs as the sun starts to set in the sky. The Arduino is optional but makes it automated for me.

I have to ask if this requires to have a licence from your government as I am not sure it is allowed to have solar panels installed even in your property, even if this is not a house but a field. It could be against the law and you should check it out. I wish success to your mining farm but also probably be careful not to have problems because this is producing energy and may be some factors you don't know.