How to control bitcoin transaction fee in Electrum - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
McCree

How to control bitcoin transaction fee in Electrum

I never thought there is a wallet that you can set fee as you like. Electrum wallet information really useful for me.
Thanks to share this topic!

On 3/14/2020 at 9:17 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

My transaction was confirmed 1 hour after I posted in the topic. The reason it took 10 hours to confirm is that Mempool was full and I had to wait for a miner to take it. When the network is busy, low fee transactions will be postponed and they are given the lowest priority. But when my bitcoin is only a small amount, I have to choose a small fee too because sending a low amount of bitcoin with higher fees seems stupid to me.

It's good that this transaction has confirmed. I had a situation where the transaction waited 2 weeks and then it was canceled. You have to be careful not to send too little transaction fee.

• +5 1

I did not know that the transaction fee could be lowered through this page, it can be both beneficial and bad, because if you go down it can take longer and not even reach your wallet, anyway for me the commission is cheap.

Добрый день, большую помощь на этом форуме, я буду на практике эта часть не так много знаний, мы докажем вам, чтобы увидеть, что такие, большое спасибо, я надеюсь увидеть больше пост decon эту информацию 

Very useful, I love to see reviews that really give a necessary and concrete information. I hope I can continue seeing more post like this...

Edited by marveliscardenas