How to transfer my cryptocurrency to cash in my pocket ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to transfer my cryptocurrency to cash in my pocket ?

Well that depends where in the world you live, if you are in Russia it will be easy for you cause Yobit have support for that but it you reside some where else you will have to use an online exchange that support crypto to western union transfers or moneygram.

• +1 1

Yobit have various offers for withdraw flats on there platform you can check for a way that suits you, they have flats to visa and mastercard withdraw and they also have many others e currency withdraw there.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You can trade your earning to other coins and withdraw them then sell those so that you can get real cash. it's simple but as for beginners don't do such thing first learn how to trade and invest so that you can make more profit.

Go to yobit.yobit has varoius kind of withdrawal sector.you can chack.In wallet section there are a list with allthe coins and buttons for withdrawing.

Hlw brother.  Let's talk about my withdrawal process. Actually i get my btc to my yobit wallet. Then i exchange it with ltc because the withdrawal fee of btc in yobit is too much high. Then i send the ltc to my coinbase and then i use my native currency exchanger sites to exchange my ltc USD to my native currency.  

• +1 1

First you have to create an account in yobit. It is plateform where you can converst your crypto currencies in fiat.but their transfer charge is very high so first you shoul convert your bitcoins in LTC then go n just withdraw your money from yobit.

You can do so many types of withdraws .. like withdraw all types of crypto currencies and payeer and your cridet card

• +1 1

You have to open your yobit account first. Then exchange your btc from yobit wallet. Then you can withdraw in your coinbase wallet. Then You can easily transfer money from coinbase.      

You can withdraw money with Yobit.  Because with Yobit you can easily withdraw money.  Yobit is an online money investing site.  There is a section called Withdrawal.  From where the money can easily be deducted.  You can withdraw money by converting Bitcoin to USD.

• +1 1

Hello buddy.....

It is very easy procedure you can exchange your crypto currency in your national currency. There are several online sites which provide you this services. 

Like as Cashmaal.com

• +1 1

Boss in the internet world various sites provide this services that you can easily sale your crypto currency coins and take your money in your bank account. I used SAIB international currency exchange i go to the exchange shop and send crypto money and take physical cash.

go to yobit and from their you go to exchange site, from their take the coin of your interest and than you will be ask about your address from you will be able to with draw your money. but don't with draw it as a btc because it is such a big amount. and to make btc you should work hard.

• +1 1

If depends in the country you lives in, from here you can exchange your bitcoins by using Yobit exchange and transfeer it to one of many e wallet that is supported by Yobit. 

❤️🖤👍

f5654799b32fde3972066551b23ff3fe.gif

There are several ways to convert cryptocurrencies into money in your pocket, but this varies from country to country, there are many sites that provide this service on the Internet but do not support all countries, if your country is prohibited then the best way is to transfer through a broker. You should look for a man who takes cryptocurrencies from you and gives you money for them. Tell me which country you are from so I can help you.

2 hours ago, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Plz help .

..I'm newbie here and l know nothing....

Don't worry about that. For example if you have now some amount of bitcoin into your balance on your yobit account so you can sell by clicking trade choose BTC to Litecoin. Now you have the money you withdraw after selling so you can exchange to dollars or maybe you want to withdraw bitcoin balance with usd so sell to it and finally withdraw on your payeer account I hope you understand me thank you. 

• +1 1

We can transfer crypto currency to our wallet

First we have change tokens into coin bee wallet and then we can send the request for transfer the money in your account.

1 hour ago, theghostm1 said:

As for me from a banned country, I contact a private broker for this work. But for other people, there are many sites for exchanging between cryptocurrencies and real currencies and sending them to your bank account immediately.

Yes me too from a banned country .. I contact a person work as broker here to have my money to my hand .. its very default to be from banned country 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Plz help .

..I'm newbie here and l know nothing....

Dear first you transfer your exchange dollar and then transfer to your wallet its to easy you easily understand to YouTube videos.

It depends in your location to me I normally use luno wallet to wildraw my earning to my local bank direct without any problem, you can also give a try to do that. 

• +1 1

Just now, Manafald1 said:

You can transfer the money to PayPal and then to your bank account 

Then you can withdraw the mo ey

Yes there's 3 or 4 payment method in yobit platform like Credit card and Paypal and payoneer and another method .. you can withdraw also using a crypto currenceis

• +1 1

Hello buddy!

It's easy you just have to sell your BTC and get dollars in return then put them in payeer or coin base or any $ wallet so you can withdraw them form any near bank

Have a nice day!!

• +1 2

Signture  for rent 7$ per week

You are welcome here to this forum Crtyptotalk, so o transfer your cryptocurrency to cash, first you need to exchange them from coin to USD and then on the wallet section choose USD section, and send them to your Perfect Money or other service.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Kryptex App    CSO Every 60 minutes             AuroraMine           0.00135 ETH every 24 Hours!

vixes468x60.gif

Firstly you make a withdrawal from yobit account to your wallet after that you be able to talk into your coins into existent capital acquisition advertising them.