Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

In my opinion it will be very hard, because I tryed to teach my grandma how to use smartphone and it had taken about some months for us. Our family won't understand how it works in real life, so I think that we have to wait some time before it becomes more popular.

El 10/6/2020 a las 10:34 AM, alabastrolas dijo:

En realidad es difícil de explicar porque piensan que es muy del futuro, pero el futuro está aquí! No creen que esto esté funcionando y no nos estamos haciendo ricos porque estamos aprendiendo y obteniendo algunas monedas a partir de ahora! Pero sólo el tiempo nos dará la razón 🙂

En realidad es difícil de explicar porque piensan que es muy del futuro, pero el futuro está aquí! No creen que esto esté funcionando y no nos estamos haciendo ricos porque estamos aprendiendo y obteniendo algunas monedas a partir de ahora! Pero sólo el tiempo nos dará la razón 🙂

Sí, es realmente muy complicado. Ahora pensando en ello, para entender bitcoin y cryptocurrencies, usted tiene que estudiar mucho, la gente normal no está muy acostumbrada a entender un nuevo sistema financiero, que es bueno, con sus muchos grandes beneficios los de la cadena de bloques. Y creo que la gente nunca estudiaría cosas como satoshi nakamoto. Creo que está realmente de ese lado para aprender correctamente y realmente.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

First of all, congratulations for taking that step and for wanting to include your family in this world. Remember that fear is free, and at first the unknown causes a little fear, I recommend that you read a lot and tell them, take online courses for beginners together, on the web there are many free ones, and as everyone learns, fear will disappear and they will be able to work as a team.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

i told my family about the coding and i explanied alot of information to them about this and my brother also started working with the coding too.. this helps him to secure additional income for our family.. i seek to explain to my relatives the importance of encryption and how to benefit from it.

On 2/12/2020 at 5:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

Before you drag your family into cryptocurrency, let them understand or try to teach them about Blockchain. In this way they will learn easily and put trust in cryptocurrencies.

On 12/2/2020 at 10:20, chococheesa said:

¡Hola chicos! He estado investigando criptomonedas durante muchos meses. Aproximadamente el mes pasado, finalmente comencé. Abrí una billetera electrónica y comencé a invertir unos dólares para comerciar. Lo estoy amando. Estoy tratando de que mi familia también lo pruebe, pero tienen miedo de hacer cosas de dinero en línea, especialmente criptomonedas. ¿Cómo los hago empezar? ¿Algún recurso (para principiantes) que puedas compartir? 

Well, I recommend that you show your family the results obtained from all your investments, so that they lose their fear. It is normal for them to be afraid, but the truth is that you can be a guide and teach them how great this world of cryptocurrencies is. You can give them all the support they need to get started.

my family's only interaction with crypto was when it reached the headlines you know the 18k bitcoin stuff so I took advantage of that to talk to them about it and they were pretty receptive to what I said to them let it be investing, mining, or pages that instead of paying in dollars pay like this one in crypto, of course I wasn't very knowledgeable at the time that I did it but I think one way to introduce them to the idea it's basic concepts brought down to simple examples with some results put forward as well at least that worked for me.

On 2/12/2020 at 11:20 AM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

Knowing and understanding cryptocurrencies as a family is very important at first it costs but once they adapt, it makes it easier for me and my family to use the tutorial videos on YouTube, there are good influencer

It's a little difficult to teach something they don't believe in so much. Many people dirty the name of cryptocurrencies by doing scams and scams, and it is difficult for you to try to explain later why this happens. But we have to be patient and show information and share experiences so that they see that cryptocurrencies are the future and it is a good way to earn money from the comfort of our home.

Honestly, before I have tried to share my skills with my brothers to make an extra buck in the online world especially in cryptocurrency. At the beginning, they were interested but then they ignored easily. Because it seemed them like a time wasting but as for me it's not.

When I first got into crypto I realised that I could also teaches to my family. I was earning money why wouldn’t my family. And believe me they are earning more from expectations 

yeah it will be great if you have knowledge in crypto and it helps you to make money through it and it will be really helpful to teach your family as well because crypto is the future.

On 2/12/2020 at 9:20 AM, chococheesa said:

Mainly talk about what cryptocurrencies are and how they work, then explain that as everything they must create a virtual wallet that will be like another bank for them where they can receive and send their assets in cryptocurrencies also comment on the different ways to generate cryptocurrencies and also on any investment plan that you like, for example I see the Yobit virtual mining plan to invest in crypto as optimal

I have always wanted to involve my family (or at least the younger ones) in the world of cryptos, however it has cost me because sometimes they are not interested in learning, because they are afraid of being scammed.

I think the best way to teach them is by showing them the benefits you are getting. 

• +1 1

I try a lot, I show him my earnings (I entered the market when Bitcoin was at 2k), but it is not that simple, people are suspicious of things they do not understand and pretending that an older person gets into the crypto market is complicated, I believe that the acceptance of crypto will occur over time, the young people of today in the future will all understand what we are talking about in terms of crypto

An excellent idea to teach your family about cryptomonies. I have always wanted to explain to my relatives everything I have learned about cryptomontages. But then I remember that it is not something they would like to learn.
The knowledge you gain about cryptomontages can help you a lot when you enter this world. Sometimes I think we should all get into the habit of informing ourselves, because the media don't always give us all the details.

On 2/12/2020 at 9:20 AM, chococheesa said:

They are afraid of the unknown, the best thing would be for you to challenge them, to express their money so that you can work it for them, and then after a month or 3 months, return it to them multiplied, so they will become aware.  and they will start on their own to investigate the topic of cryptocurrencies.

What happened to my family was that they said it was a scam because a lot of fake Bitcoin news circulates and they are afraid to invest and lose their money, so they do not trust them

If my family member asks about crypto, I'm always passionately talking about it. Many thinks about it like failure and many just can't get it. 

I'll see their faces after some years,

This issue is somewhat complicated because the same thing happens to most of us, however I have managed to get my family interested in cryptocurrencies. The strategy I used was to show him live all my operations, both investment and retirement. I also made them witness how I converted cryptocurrencies into fiat currency and thus finished convincing them.

It is really great to teach your family about the crypto currencies, at first they don't believe that they can earn from it i think, you have to prove from your earnings 

By the way its a great idea keep up to date your family with the technology 

I got my friends into crypto few years ago. How ? Very easily. I was always talking about crypto, and how good the last trades went. Just speak about money. It's verry funny how people's eyes change when they hear profit and lot of easy money to make. They will listen to you. Next step is to bring them to an exchange. I recommend trustfull exchanges as they will not get the "its a scam" impression. Add them to your telegram groups and see if they like what people post or not. Be careful, if your friends get scammed, they might blame you cause you bringed them into crypto. Don't forget to tell them to do their own researches before investing !

Wow 🥺 this a great move to teach your family because it will serve them as other sources of income. Because of you didn't introduce them they will rather be asking you for money. Introduced them for brighter future. Cryptocurrency is really good and it will move the world very soon.