Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

On 2/12/2020 at 4:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

I love to hear about more people joining cryptocurrencies field. Cryptotalk is a very suitable place to learn about them and you can ask anything you want here.

It is difficult to convince the family about cryptocurrencies, especially since it is difficult and has some complications

Life is great and enjoy it

I think the first step we have to make is giving them a proof for payments ! this will make them believe in cryptocurrency project ! then we can learn them how can we get profits from it 

You don't have to blame them for being scared of inserting there money in something they don't have idea about, I also had same feeling when my friends first told me about Cryptocurrency but with time I get to know that crypto is real. So the only way I think you can convince them to believe that Cryptocurrency is real and legit is when you make withdrawal of what you earn from either trading or investment of coins.

On 2/12/2020 at 3:20 PM, chococheesa said:

How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

That is good idea getting your family into this will not be much easier than getting them in to this platform first to learn and get some experience about cryptocurrency before participating in any other campaign.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

Trading cryptocurrencies for beginners is dangerous. Because he may lose his balance quickly.
Therefore, beginners should read more about cryptocurrencies on this wonderful forum and then start trading.
Have you advised your family to join this forum?

I want to do the same and to be honest with you i try this many time but they really dont understand what is crypto currency,i learn only my friends but in general the majority are as you scared 

The best way to attract others to the market is to have them see the profits or money you earn from it Therefore, after you have made several successful deals, withdraw a certain amount of money and show them what you have achieved, and this alone will attract them strongly ....

• +1 1

It is not easy to make are family believe that cryptocurrency can help them to earn good money even they stay at home. But it is good thing because if we share it to our family and friends we also sharing the opportunity to become successful and wealthy in life.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

That would be a good move buddy, you are giving goods to your family and I really like that you are supporting your family to learn cryptocurrency because it would make them in a good situation. Learning cryptocurrency is really important and very beneficial.

Edited by Moontong

On 2/12/2020 at 8:20 PM, chococheesa said:

You made a good decision to teach crypto currency to your family Member.. Not only your family get scared but my family too..they said how is it possible      to earn money online and they think It's one kind of crime so we all should explain to our family what crypto currency actually is....tell them positive effect of  crypto curreny thus they will easily understand how helpful crypto worlds is..             

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

same things is happen with me , still I didn't tell my family that I start crypto trading , becuase they didn't know too much about it . or they Think that this is SCAM or wrong way of makes money online .

• -1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 2/12/2020 at 10:20 PM, chococheesa said:

I suggest you should collect proofs that you are earning in Crypto and share it to them. Proofs is a good way to pursuade them to try Cryptocurrency. Well we know we can earn a good amount of profit if we try it in a good way.

• +1 1

This is a good idea. As you know, the area of Crypto is an investment for that. The more you have great skills in investing in addition to the capital you will win more money in the end.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

It is natural for them to get scared of it because they have no idea on whats going on the cryptocurrency but if you will explain it in a informative and simplest way that they can understand I think they could try it and if that is not enough show them some proof that you can earn in cryptocurrency like showing them your wallet or some bills of it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Convincing people to join Cryptocurrency investment is not an easy job especially people who are not use to internet stuffs, so the only way i think you may be able to convince them is by the time you want to make withdrawal of the profits you earned from your investment and make sure you do that in there present so that they will be sure it is real not scam.

BetFury                                                   

It is some people that do not want to listen. If they don't have a background in computers or finance then it is hard to convince everyone. The people that are willing to listen are more into technology than the rest.

Just now, Projectcrypto said:

Convincing people to join Cryptocurrency investment is not an easy job especially people who are not use to internet stuffs, so the only way i think you may be able to convince them is by the time you want to make withdrawal of the profits you earned from your investment and make sure you do that in there present so that they will be sure it is real not scam.

That is correct my friend inviting people who are not familiar with the internet stuffs will be so hard to find this forum legit to them and I try it they never want to be in this because the only thing that they know that internet is a full of scams but I finally get them to this forum by seeing them how the way I work here and also with my withdrawal profs. 

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

You will probably need to learn about crypto first of all. How can you talk to someone without having clear knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrency? If you don't know how to start it is because you need to learn first of all by yourself.

Prove to them that crypto currency are helping you and they will no longer be scared. There are many families still scared about crypto but prove to your family and they will believe you.

• +1 1

Well mate , to be honest , generation gradually increasing and the technology also gradually increase. Cryptocurrency is future and it works on Blockchain platform, the platform where everything is transparent. And as we all know how fast the transaction is and how less the transaction fee is. In fact one send cryptocurrency from long distance from home very quickly, within a second. These are all broad facilities are provided by cryptocurrency Blockchain technology. All together our money is always in our control if we use peer to peer transaction. 

• +1 1

Old and traditional parents are the same I too tried to teach my family but they never believed in it and thought it will be a sam in fee more months and everyone  will lose money.

This is not something easy and it will require you to do a lot because many people believed that Cryptocurrency is a new way frauders used to cheat people not knowing that crypto is one of the easiest way to make a passive income while seating at home. For you to be able to convince them that Cryptocurrency is legit I think you need to show them some proof of payment in your account or probably make withdrawal while the are around you so they can believe it true.

• +2 1

16 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

That is correct my friend inviting people who are not familiar with the internet stuffs will be so hard to find this forum legit to them and I try it they never want to be in this because the only thing that they know that internet is a full of scams but I finally get them to this forum by seeing them how the way I work here and also with my withdrawal profs. 

You are right mate maybe when they work in this forum and make withdrawal then they will know that Cryptocurrency world is real and not scam the way they are expecting, so let's invite others to this forum.

BetFury                                                   

On 8/5/2020 at 3:13 AM, saraanna396 said:

We all were afraid to enter the world of cryptocurrencies at the beginning, but now we have gained great information in this field, and we have started to make profits, so they just have to trust you, and the results will definitely be good.

The result can definitely be good if you can learn and know about cryptocurrencies fully and excellently. This filed is not just for only making profit, during the time, loss can be the result instead of profit. That I why we need to take proper precautions to avoid losses. 

• +1 1