Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

On 2/12/2020 at 3:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

The way I thought my girl friend was to gift her Bitcoin and asked her to convert it to cash. She then asked how to get Bitcoin. That was how I got her started with crypto

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is a very good idea. I have started to teach members of my family what Cryptocurrency means and presently, I have commence teaching them how to make post In any of the forum to earn money for it

• +2 2

On 2/12/2020 at 10:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

its really hard to convince someone especially if they are from late generation,just be patient in educating them,they will understand it slowly soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear sir teaching cryptocurrency in old member is very difficult because they have no knowledge about crypto coin , so how can you convince your family. So give the result of crypto coin then tell me the profit about crypto coin, I believe they will understand.

• +3 1

They, your family, may be too careful facing the up and down of  price of crypto currency. Feeling to be worrigames.capital loss. Starting in cryto world can be done with another fun way, for excample : faucet, ptc or games.

• +3 1

That's nice thing that you're connecting your family too. But the scare they feeling is totally acceptable because there are so many online frauds activities happened earlier and investing into cryptocurrency is never been simple task, is full of risks. If you are family members are so wise to invest let them select either they want or not to invest into cryptocurrency. Don't force them to do so.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

The simplest way of earning is a cryptocurrency where people can earn easily by earning their living here so I am thinking that by giving my family members the opportunity to work in this forum, it is possible to change the financial history by earning everyone so that people can easily earn all the work family.  This is a very good idea.

• +5 1

Hi Friend if you want to make your family to be a part of this our cryptotalk currency so what are you waiting for make your family accounts with other device then they can join us must respect our guidelines and rules Thanks.

• +4 1

You can teach your family to doing cryptocurrency by proving theme that it is not a scam and it is profitable.manny people scared about online jobs but when they know it’s profitable they convince to do it.

• +3 1

On 2/15/2020 at 3:22 PM, Ummita said:

Well you can do that ensure to give them good reason to believe you convince them with your withdrawal and with that it will surely encourage them to want to join. 

Sometimes even if you show them alot of money coming out of crypto they will be still skeptical on how you come up on such amounts, You might be accuse by scamming or stealing from someone 😄 so don't show your withdrawal to anyone.

• +1 1

spacer.png

What are you waiting for on the device but they can join us. Of course we have to respect our guidelines and rulesHi Friend If you want your family to be part of this cryptotalic currency, your family accounts are different

And helping your family make good money by trading and working in crypto negotiations. You've taken a great step before educating your family about cryptocurrency,

And helping your family make good money by trading and working in crypto negotiations. You've taken a great step before educating your family about cryptocurrency,

When you spread it to someone else it grows. I want to introduce cryptocurrency with my friends and familyWow it's a really good idea that you have taught your family about cryptocurrency, in fact your friends should teach it as well as increase knowledge.

So for others to believe you have to show proof that it is not a scam that it is not really easy to teach your family about cryptocurrency as many people still see it as a scam.

• +4 1

17 hours ago, Metsik0 said:

You should study this forum as closely as possible, man. There is enough information about any promising projects and also messages and warning about scam! We have no better friend in the сrypto study then cryptotalk. ^^

It depends on the type of information, As of this time almost all threads are about the following topics

How to get rich

How to earn in this forum

How not to get ban in this forum

Too many how's that is really self explanatory 😄

• +1 1

spacer.png

Crptotalk is vary usefull for me i here from my friend about it when i start working on it came to know about many  more other plate furms first time iam vary happy.

• +2 1

look my friend before involve your family you should know it is risky career you should start to learn and educate your self first and try a lot 
losing and earning to get more experience and when you earn more than you lose then start to ask your family to enter this career , be patient and good luck 

I think that would be a great idea. I think you should tell them when you are receiving payments to your account. Give them some evidences that you can really earn huge amount of money in crypto currency so that if they believe to you that they could earn here, they will do crypto. That's what i think.

most investor are so scare to invest their money into crypto currency, Nonetheless I have spend a lot of valuable time to teaching people about crypto currencies and regarding how it can improve their lives but it is not easy, because lot of negative news on crypto currency out there which scaring people.

• Useful or interesting 1

With this we can make an awesome salary. I will attempt to train my individuals about this site and this digital currency is helpful. We can educate everybody. Everybody ought to have the option to acquire their recreation time and salary effectively.

1 hour ago, glyctiospec said:

I will ask my all family people to utilize cryptotalk due to the fact it could be a relatively first rate degree for triumphing money certainly by means of posting your worthwhile feedback you'll gain a parcel of coins from it thanks

That's good for them if they will learn about crypto currency nowadays. We can see crypto currency as our future because of the benefits we could get to it. If our family learned about it, we can easily help each other to reach our goal for our family, everyone could contribute because they have source of income which is crypto currency.

I am newly joined there I don't have much knowledge about it ok I am working on me and very shortly I will refer my parents and my friends to do work here it's a great platform to learn about marketing and also I want my friends to join here so that they can earn some money also.

18 hours ago, MD Sany said:

Yes this is unbelievable if you want to teach your family. At first  you some invest your money in cryptocurrency . If you will get profit from this cryptocurrency and proof your family  member that's they can profit  from cryptocurrency. If they not believe you will try to understand them that please invest some  money on cryptocurrency.  If you get profit you will invest  next time . But if you are not getting any profits than forget this matter. 

Don't involve your family members in this type of investment stuffs, You don't want to be the guy to blamed if their investment goes side ways, Let them explore crypto on their own and let them decide if they want to join here or not.

• +1 1

spacer.png

On 2/12/2020 at 3:20 PM, chococheesa said:

It's understandable why anyone would be scared of online businesses, however you can calm their nerves by bringing them closer often times when you work online and especially at the point you want to make some  withdrawals - from your online accounts through your bank, that will grab their attention. 

• +3 1

On 2/18/2020 at 3:24 PM, haziran13 said:

The most people are so scare to invest their money into cryptocurrency, I have spend a lot of time teaching people about cryptocurrencies and how it can improve their lives but it is not easy, there is too much negative news on cryptocurrency out there that is scaring people. Also, Its better not to involve family members in this business. Its ok if they ask and want to know more about this industry but inviting them out of thin air its a suicide. You don't want to be the reason if they lose money in this market. So always be smart and only share when they ask you to share.

Yes, most people are closed minded when it comes to cryptocurrency and this industry are not for everyone but sooner or later those friend of yours will sure scratch their head when they saw you successful in this industry.

spacer.png

That's a good idea! By inviting your family, they can earn extra income too just by working at their home with their own gadgets. Less hassle here to work and you can also earn better. Let's keep this community grow bigger and better. 🙂

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Asadking said:

Well the same happen to me. The for the time i introduce the crypto concepts to my family they don't understand a thing about it and it was tough for me to explain about it. but as time passes they now know enough about it and am good with it... 

i have shown about my crypto profit to my faimly and now they are very much interested about crypto trading and they inspire me to do trading.

• +2 1

On 2/19/2020 at 6:33 PM, golpazo said:

It is good idea to teaching crypto currancy in family if some one is educated in our family we can easily teach them how to reply on post and create topic etc. and check your post record in yobit and many more currancy trading.

This forum is not for you to farm 30k satoshis for your family, You will just teach your family members how to spam the forum with non-sense just to earn everyday. That's now how it works

spacer.png