Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

Yes most people are so scare to invest their money into cryptocurrency, I have spend a lot of time teaching people about cryptocurrencies and how it can improve their lives but it is not easy, there is too much negative news on cryptocurrency out there that is scaring people.

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 11
  • +2 10
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

I tried also it with my family but y

They just say it this is a big scam becouse news are just spreading in my country saying that the bitcoin ilor crypto currency are scam so i think that is the main reason why they are scared too about it.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 12
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Am also new member of cryptotalk am learning form this. And am doing my good job on this site . When i start earning through this site . I will be good instuctor to teach my faimly . 

• Useful or interesting 11
  • -3 1
  • +1 8
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Its good to hear that you try to share the info in your family .i am too beginner here as well as in crypto. Many people don't have an interest in crypto but if we can teach them well how it works then more people can join in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 10
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Crypto currency is very important and helpful for everyone and l also like this platform and spend some time. I am new beganer so I have not know about it 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 10
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

I love this Idea of your just explain to them how it work like telling them that if you have a candy then you trade your candy for chocolate then you trade you chocolate for money. Just create An idea which they can relate better.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 8
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

You can tell them the story of warren buffet like personnel so that they could know there is future in Crypto world too and teach them the things to avoid after starting

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I like this platform and I will request our all family members members to use cryptocurrency and earn bit currency by typing only in free time we earn lots of money and knowledge from this platform

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

You want convince your parents to invest in crypto currency, but  they trust in paper currency and they are old generation peoples, and I think they can't believe in digital currency,.you talking about your parents but I share this generation topic, present all knows about crypto currency but my so many friends not trust in crypto, once I want to bring them to this forum to earn so money, but they rejected my proposal and says crypto fake and scam so how to convinced old generation peoples.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -2 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

I like this platform and I will request our all family members to use cryptocurrency and earn bit currency by typing only and earn lots of money and knowledge from this platform I am new beganer so I can't know more about it 

I like this platform and I will request our all family members to use cryptocurrency and earn bit currency by typing only and take knowledge from this platform I am new beganer so I can't know more about it 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

As much as possible that I want my family members to be part of this community I think that they can't accept this because they will only think this forum as a scam. But if I were given the opportunity and they are open for new learnings I think it would be great idea. 

• -3 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 5

Yeah I too have been finding it so hard to share my experience about cryptocurrency to my family, they just so not believe in digital currency, they are used to their traditional currency, I have try all I can, I think educating people about using and accepting cryptocurrency is not easy.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

I have spend a lot of time teaching people about cryptocurrencies and how it can improve their lives but it is not easy, there is too much negative news on cryptocurrency out

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

Teaching your family about cryptocurrency is rather tough. I have tried to teach my family about cryptocrrency however they are still rather skeptical when it comes to investing or earning it online. Especially since my country doesn't have a lot of places that accept crypto. However, i personally believe that crypto will start taking over in many businesses and it could be the future of payment.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

1 hour ago, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

Well, my advice is that show to them how you use cryptotalk and how you can earn money from it. And I think through that, you can make them believe that it is legitimate and very helpful.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I had an uncle who was jobless. And after knowing about cryptocurrency I told my uncle about it and now he is very successful with it. And I am very happy to see him in this way right now now no one can question him about his vote in s. Now he can make his own Living and everyone is very proud of him. And it's all possible because of cryptocurrency.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

You can start by making your family to understand that in any trading engagements, there are normally risks involved, and to make profit, one does not need to fear anything but needs to do the right thing at the right time.  To trade, one has to be well informed about the particular trade concerned and then know when to invest in the trade and when not to, in order to make profit. The same with cryptocurrency trading.  Without proper investment, one stand the chance of loosing money greatly. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

yeah this is very interesting thing that you should try to spread , i think that this is a great site that you can teach to some one and telling this to your family is such great thing. i think that making family your first priority is such a great thing. and awaring them about this is such a great way to aware them about the crypto world. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

i've been reading about cryptos, talked on the chats and i've learned many things about it. Got some airdrops and some faucets, now i have to follow some content from exchanges and experts on cryptos. Thanks

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Yes is real there are a lot of people who still dont think or trust cryptocurrency, but if you will teach them and you can show them your profits or income you have get from cryptocurrency they can trust that.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I normally teach my family 👪 members and friend how crypto works, base on my on understanding crypto is going to change so many thing in future, that why I want my family to have knowledge about crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2