How To Get More Views On Youtube - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

How To Get More Views On Youtube

On 2/12/2020 at 5:17 PM, stuntdila said:

01.Use pinned Comments.
     What pinned comment means that you can write out a comment and you can actually pin it on very top of
your comment section.You can pin your comments with this feature or viewers comments with this feature.
     Use pinned comment to recommend one of your other videos and you actually include a link in that comment
as well.Cool thing about this is that when people scrolling through your comments and see your recommendation
at the top of your comment section and some of them will CLICK THE LINK AND WATCH THE OTHER VIDEO.

02.Create Playlists Of Your Videos And Recommend Them On Your Comment Section.

03.Add Links To Your Videos And Playlists In The Video Description.

04.Use End Screens.

Thank You So Much For Reading, I will See You In The Next Post.

ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES (2).png

This forum name is crytpotalk and you have post  to forums related topic not make a post in youtube related otherwise you get banned for a admins or moderator 

Good video must be made and video quality must be good.  The cover photo should be attractive so that it attracts people.  Then I think there will be more views.

Some users resort to spyware programs that automatically watch videos on YouTube channels. For this action, most users block YouTube. 

On 2/12/2020 at 6:17 PM, stuntdila said:

01.Use pinned Comments.
     What pinned comment means that you can write out a comment and you can actually pin it on very top of
your comment section.You can pin your comments with this feature or viewers comments with this feature.
     Use pinned comment to recommend one of your other videos and you actually include a link in that comment
as well.Cool thing about this is that when people scrolling through your comments and see your recommendation
at the top of your comment section and some of them will CLICK THE LINK AND WATCH THE OTHER VIDEO.

04.Use End Screens.

Maybe you are right..but i have no knowledge about that....cause i have no youtube chanel. But i am really interest to know    about that...thanks for posting..

There are website that will help you get more like in your youtube channel but you must pay them before you get the likes, I have some good stuff that will sell you likes and subscribers. 

Well im not in the industry of making youtube video but i think this guide and tips will be useful for the youtubers that also work here in forum, if there is.

Great post dear companion however I have an inquiry is this post related about cryptographic money? I don't ponder crypto coin, so dear companion please read the discussion rules of the post at that point share great substance here.

I think this topic is not allowed here in this forum because this forum talks about to cryptocurrency and only cryptocurrency can be used as a topic from any discussion here. I hope you may understand.

Yes brother almost majority of users were already known about this information. Tagging related words definately promote that related video. Actually we are looking lots of videos on YouTube having lots of taggings. If someone will search on YouTube regarding any of those tagged words her will get suggested that video. Thank you.

2 hours ago, obunstur said:

oh what? can I as it were post almost cryptocurrencies much appreciated for the caution.

You can read the rules and regulations here in this forum to answer your own question, i hope it may help you to your problem mate, happy posting.

Thank you for sharing this information to all of us. Actually I'm plannign to create a youtube channel and thanks for this guide i know how to get more likes and views.

Most important tip for increase your views upload good contents videos and your videos helpful for your viewer if you do this your views increase automatically day by day.

To increase the views for a YouTube video, jz share the YouTube link as much as possible.you can share it on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp etc.

For getting more views on YouTube video either you want to viral your video so do some steps make video quality good and choose trend topics only ok.

I do not think it is good to share this topic in this section of the forum my friend, and I would like to say that in you you want a good audience on YouTube you must put good content for your channel and promote it in the right places

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/12/2020 at 5:47 PM, stuntdila said:

01.Use pinned Comments.

04.Use End Screens.

I think creating attractive thumbnails are best method to get more views. Because everyone click on video on the basis of thumbnail. If your thumbnail is not giving good indication for your video then no one would like to waste time on your video.

It's good advices for youtubers, i was have an channel in youtube in 2017 now the views are 19 view only😅, so i used traffic sites and exchanged traffic and added my channel, it made me arrive to 1000 view but it required hours for watching to start earn from adsense so i deleted my account and stopped work in youtube

Thank you for this information, but in the first place, the content on your channel must be good and impressive in order for you to gain views and generate profits

I have some experience in YouTube channel but it doesn't end well. What i did was iligal and that's why my account was terminated. I used others videos and in the description i posted torrent links. I did earn almost 100$ but later my account was suspended..

Youtubing is a Very Hard work on The first Time for a New YouTubers. This is a Struggle against Online carear. For this Struggle many New YouTuber leave from YouTube would. YouTube not for Everyone.

Good tips but this is the beginner section you dont have to post that here. There are other section where you can post about other things which are not concern with crypto.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think this post is not in the correct section, because this section is for beginners ’questions about the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies. You should read the rules and place the posts in the right place in the coming days.

In that case you have to create more interesting videos. Which everyone likes and everyone likes. And if everyone likes everyone, everyone will be attracted to your video. And as a result, I think it will help you get more view more. Which would be very good for you.