What altcoin should hold? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashok Nayak

What altcoin should hold?

Just now, mahouka said:

The right choice to buy xrp and dogecoin after it is deposited in invest to get more profit than just holding it without being invest in yobit invest

yes and i also hold eth.. then invest in yobit while waiting for my best choice price..ethereum now also cheap price as of now thats why i hold ethereum same as bitcoin and xrp, doge and waves.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, gerry said:

yes and i also hold eth.. then invest in yobit while waiting for my best choice price..ethereum now also cheap price as of now thats why i hold ethereum same as bitcoin and xrp, doge and waves.

The most important thing is to invest in the top 100 coinmarketcap for the long term because they have high potential

Just now, mahouka said:

The most important thing is to invest in the top 100 coinmarketcap for the long term because they have high potential

you are right!many coins that not survive now...to being safe invest in top coins.. search the project of that coins and supply because supply of a coins is the big factor to price increased.

I would suggest cheap coins Like karma ,pac coins Buy them and save them for Bitcoin Price rock and roll.They will give you good profit on low cost.Xrp,Ltc can be considered also.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:34 PM, Ashok Nayak said:

Now I am holding only bitcoin, I don't have any altcoin now and I am trading only on bitmex, Please suggest me anyone, which altcoin should hold for a short term profit?

I think Market is HOT now a days, NEO EOS RIpple and Steller ! But holding bitcoin can make you more confident rather then Alt-Coins . Lets hope for the best ! 

Thanks

Regards

As it seems to me, it is better to invest in coins that are kept in the top eight, and it is better to look at the statistics, and it is already selected winners. After all, any coin can rise and fall at times

22 minutes ago, eladiow said:

Instead of too much altcoins , i believe in ethereum because of its high potential to rise from bottom. I have earned good profit from it and totallybelieve in this coin. Too much coins are good if you can keep an eye on all of them.

Yes Ethereum can give you clear profit in next bull run which will be huge run a head. Ethereum 2.0 can be consider a remarkable achievement and value of Ethereum against dollar will be great !

Thanks

Altcoins are exponentially easier to change, because they have a vulnerability to price manipulation, where large supplies are usually held by a handful of people. This is what can then cause prices to rise dramatically, or decrease dramatically in a very short time. Better to stay loyal to bitcoin. Because it is not easy to hold other coins if we are already with bitcoin. Altcoin is more vulnerable than bitcoin. more price manipulation occurs in altcoin.

7 minutes ago, Shakil Hossain said:

presenting sole bitcoin is normally season put up, make sure you contain the other sorts of silver and gold coins likewise, once you put sole bitcoin afterward there is a rediculous amount of chances of chances, while it may well set off a great deal more off in that month.

What opportunities do you mean by placing a single BTTC? is there any evidence that you can show? then what to do with gold and silver? Are you hallucinating when typing the comment? I am confused to interpret what you mean.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:34 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

Now I am holding only bitcoin, I don't have any altcoin now and I am trading only on bitmex, Please suggest me anyone, which altcoin should hold for a short term profit?

Litecoin is pretty good if you want to diverse your risk. Eth, monero, doge are the other alternatives but none of them are as promising as bitcoin. If you are bored of btc you may try but don't over do it. You may never get the same amounts of btc back.

45 minutes ago, mantuivi said:

I nеed tо reсоmmеnd оnе to gо fоr long tеrm speсulatiоn, but fоr. Thеre аrе many promising coins with good potеntiаl like ETH, BNB, XRP. You'll be аble selеct аmong аny of thеsе.

The potential of the BNB is only in the stability of its position.
Stability and nothing more, in my opinion.
What could be the rise in the price of a coin if it already takes first place among its competitors?
Only a general and proportional price increase depending on the main cryptocurrency Bitcoin, which controls the prices of all other coins.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

On 10/10/2019 at 5:34 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

Listen to me brother, If you really need help, to find a coin, that have a big potential, to get high price in the next 3 or 6 months, then i will advice you to go see RVNcoin ( Raven ), because i think this coin will explode very soon, but it's back to you to take the decision, so be careful with your choice.   ♥️

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

27 minutes ago, hafmy said:

I agree with Ethereum the best cryptocurrency we can hold for the future, in the future Etheureum will grow more, because actually after Bitcoin with more people interested in it is Ethereum. 

I agree with you.
I think ETH is the next most significant coin in the cryptocurrency world.
Ethereum has a great future.

I´m Holding some XRP,LTC,ETH the old and good Doge and some others, but I think that XRP still having a Huge potencial that why i´m trying to buy how much as I can. Good luck.

On 10/10/2019 at 12:34 PM, Ashok Nayak said:

For the short term I might suggest investing in Ethereum or Dash coins. The price may be cheaper than Bitcoin, it's just that for the short-term change these two coins are stable.

Edited by zhaazure27

On 10/24/2019 at 6:06 PM, Kimchae said:

Maybe Ethereum and Binance. I cannot recommend any other coins because i am used to holding bitcoin. Bitcoin gives you bigger profit but what you need is patience. Altcoins provide you small profit for long trading. But since i also use ethereum and binance, i can recommend it also. 

You have nice eyes right there!! Binance was absolutely the best choice, they offer some great staking to us and the price was really stable, Is happy to see same people have same the same thought as me, Cheers!

Stay alone with Bitcoin, but if you trade in Bitmex, you are in a very dangerous Exchange really, the settlements there are very large.

11 hours ago, hafmy said:

I agree with Ethereum the best cryptocurrency we can hold for the future, in the future Etheureum will grow more, because actually after Bitcoin with more people interested in it is Ethereum. 

I agree and I personally like ethereum even though Bitcoin is the chair and for some reason I see the potential for a good rise when the time comes for Ethereum.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

you should hold the alt coin which have low supply, if the coin supply is high and increasing day by day, dont buy that coin and stay away from such kind of coins otherwise you will loose your money in shit coins.

Hard Worker 😎😎

22 hours ago, gerry said:

you are right!many coins that not survive now...to being safe invest in top coins.. search the project of that coins and supply because supply of a coins is the big factor to price increased.

Because every day there is a new altcoin that appears that adds to competition in altcoin and it is very difficult to find altcoin that really has potential. I therefore recommend the top 100 coinmarketcap

13 minutes ago, icconpe said:

All 10 соinmarkеtcap is thе very bеst but fоrm short tеrm reаlly tough to сhоosе оne.  Howеvеr, at your suggest I think ETH is grеаt one.

Yes the ideal one is the ethereum as its value can hold for a long amd can result a higher income whem traded on the right time. I also recommend dash though less popular than other altcoins. 

Altcoins are exponentially easier to change, because they have a vulnerability to price manipulation, where large supplies are usually held by a handful of people.
Already so altcoin money is also controlled or held by a network of guards. The exact definition of how much bitcoin an address must hold to be a whale is a sponge, which means that the use of the term altcoin is often misused.

4 hours ago, eladiow said:

Instead of too much altcoins , i believe in ethereum because of its high potential to rise from bottom. I have earned good profit from it and totallybelieve in this coin. Too much coins are good if you can keep an eye on all of them.

Etherum is very good coin to hold it for long term because nowadays the price of etheruem is starting to going up and i hope very soon all the inevestors of the Etheruem will see the Eth price 400 Dollar, and really that time will be very good for us.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Now it's slightly hard to analysis the market. 3/4 days ago i bought NPXS coins by 3 satoshi each. Few days ago it was 10 satoshi each. Yesterday it's price was going down to 1 satoshi each. Today i noticed that it's again increased to 2 satoshi each. The same thing happened with my Ethereum. The market is really being confusing. It's better to hold btc in your wallet right now.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

now with this price of crypto currency there are many choise to hold crypto currency , choose from top100 crypto currency in market cap

1 hour ago, dustyw said:

for an altcoin long-term investment I think you are right to buy ethereum binance and litecoin also need to be considered because they can rise quickly or the top 10 altcoins,do not recommend for new coins because the risk is greater and certainly requires a long time to hold.

I think Project IOTA (MIOTA) and Project Tron (TRX) have great potentials.
They are developing and can achieve a lot of good.