What altcoin should hold? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashok Nayak

What altcoin should hold?

at the moment I hold a bit of KBC and EDC, the second one showed good growth this month, in the future I want to add cardan with stellar to my portfolio, they should show good growth by spring, and just now it’s probably a very good time to acquire top altcoins because everything indicates that this is the bottom

You should not spend too much hold bottom coins, to me, top 5 altcoins is the way to go, they would not bring you too much profit but they go up and dow with whole market, the safest way if you did not know too much but still want to invest

yes I think the investment you have is one of the altcoins that has great potential in the future, in my opinion like eos, xlm and neo they are potential altcoins, and it's one of my favorite altcoins besides ethereum. I am very confident that they will provide big profits for long-term investment.

Instead of too much altcoins , i believe in ethereum because of its high potential to rise from bottom. I have earned good profit from it and totallybelieve in this coin. Too much coins are good if you can keep an eye on all of them.

I will suggest the ethereum only for the long term investment because it will giving wrong time benefit for you because in the previous days we will see the development of ethereum that will helpful for everyone to get how the developed in the prophet so that I will suggest this currency for your long term investment

BNB for the long term it seems that I'm not so sure because the growth has happened very much this year. ethreum and litecoin are probably the best assets that we must also have. there are several updates that will be made. also XRP. try to examine more deeply, maybe you will find the best potential from him

I don’t have much confidence on the ones you have listed. You can look up on EOS, TRON and quackchain. Please do you own due diligence before making any decision on what coin to invest in. And I advise you share your investment across various potential altcoins. And of course, Hodl your Ethereum tightly.

I might recommend waves and PPT for you, but don't forget DOGE if you want to make a long-term investment, Doge is a very unique token, sometimes the price movement of the token has no effect on Pump or Dump Bitcoin prices, this is sometimes I prefer DOGE than other Altcoin.

Ripple actually good coins. 1 thing that make me not really agree to make it as investment too is the centralized things that in ripple. But i am not resist, if Ripple actually can be good investment. But not for me because i think it is controlled by something behind it.

I think the best altcoin to hold on to is Ethereum because of all the altcoins amg ethereum has a high probability and its price is higher because of the higher likelihood its price will rise in the future.

2 hours ago, dion2566 said:

my advice is a good coin to buy and hold at this time is BNB and yo also eth. I think this coin will rise more when BTC is at its peak. why should you wait for btc, because no matter how good the altcoin you are saving if btc is still going down it will be nothing.

BNB is a currency to be considered for HOLD. The IEOs and Binance take it quite high. ETH is also a currency that I believe in a lot, especially in the coming year.

Among the choices you have mentioned, I agree more with PPT, because I used to take part in a campaign and get some of these tokens and I still hold them for the long term. if you want to invest in other altcoins, I suggest BNB and UDST are great for long-term investments.

The altcoin that will be both safe for holding in the long term and still delivers good profit will be litecoin, litecoin is a coin that don't have much noise around it but it is a great coin and many investor loves it, it will be a good coin to invest in and hold.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:34 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

Now I am holding only bitcoin, I don't have any altcoin now and I am trading only on bitmex, Please suggest me anyone, which altcoin should hold for a short term profit?

If you would like to hold altcoin then keep my tip or advice. Alt market is very dangerous specially new coins and low price coin. If you really want to hold then LTC is best option for you. Believe me if you hold BTC at 5000 and sell at 12000 in 6 months then also keep this calculation. Buy LTC on 50 Dollars and sell at 150$ which means more profit than BTC holding. This time BTC will last time giving us chance to grab it at lowest price. May be next year it will not avl below 8k dollars. So better decision is to hold ATL waves, xrp, ltc.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

1 hour ago, Audu514 said:

I think if you hold btc is better than altcoins is just like holding altcoins if you hold btc because altcoins rise with the rise of BTC. Pls get me right if wrong

not always coins are connected with BTC and all depends of what investors will do... if the dominance of BTC all increase always more ... you might see that people are just removing the money from other project to a safe manner that would be investing in BTC. I will make an example... BTC passed from 12k to 7.5k right now.. and it was within few months in 2019... it isn't a huge devaluation (less than 50% of the value)... but since everything started dropping down in value... I can tell you that for example LTC from 140 dollars that was in July now worth 50 dollars... how nice and cool is it? 😞 lost almost 3 times his value 

3 hours ago, alexnambawan said:

It depends on you if you know what you're doing on your coin it is good because it need patience because you are waiting for the opportunity of that altcoin to rise up again. 

Yes, patience plays a big role for successful trading and accumulation of funds, now I think many altcoins have the opportunity in good growth, not even from the top, it all depends on the developers' aspirations to improve their coins

Just now, Deborah Christine said:

Altcoin that you should hold is ethereum, BNB, XLM, Ltc. These four coins are potential altcoins and are worth holding.

ETH and LTC are good coins and I like them too, but I'm not really sure about growth in their price as in the last year and year before that they just kept dropping 

3 hours ago, dimakoldyn said:

If you want to make short term profit, then I'd like to recommend Ethereum and BNB to hold until the price going up. Considering the future potential, these two are the best option I think.  

Ethereum and Binance coin are both great choices from trading, they are at the top of the altcoins list and binance coin price is increasing a bit in the hash market, the are good to hold for both short and long term.

5 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

ETH and LTC are good coins and I like them too, but I'm not really sure about growth in their price as in the last year and year before that they just kept dropping 

Just waiting. If bitcoin reaches $ 20000- $ 250000 and the price of bitcoin is stable it doesn't go up and down dramatically. I am very sure that the coins will also go up as happened in 2017.

Select most tradeable altcoin like Bitcoin ETH , Doge Ripple go to exchange get some good altcoin then hold ,

Best of luck

Thanks

12 hours ago, Slavi said:

Yes, patience plays a big role for successful trading and accumulation of funds, now I think many altcoins have the opportunity in good growth, not even from the top, it all depends on the developers' aspirations to improve their coins

In my opinion not all altcoin has long-term potential. Top 50 coin marketcap is still a favorite choice because of its large liquidity and also the project is able to produce products.

On 10/10/2019 at 5:34 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

Now I am holding only bitcoin, I don't have any altcoin now and I am trading only on bitmex, Please suggest me anyone, which altcoin should hold for a short term profit?

If you want my advice i will tell you to hold RVN because i think it's the most good coin for 2020, because it have a huge community number, also it's an open source so any developer can participate in making this coin more and more secured, can you just go see there website because what ever i told you i cannot explain the real gaols of this coin but if you chek it your self you will see if it's what you are looking for or not, ok brother? that's all.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:34 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

I bought BTC when I received news from China for BTC price of $ 7400 and sold this morning when Btc reached $ 10300. I think I will buy BTC soon and keep it because 2020 I believe BTC will increase very high. In addition to Btc, ETH, BNB, XRP are also good options.

now today after the drops in alts I will back to Doge again after that I sold my doge in 37 satoshis now I buy again at 28 and wait for the next pump