Livecoin - Exit scam? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bermud

Livecoin - Exit scam?

i've use it a long time to sell a few coins earned in some airdrop but now not for trading as i do with other change,i can test it again to peer in the event that they have some trade

I have never use livecoin trading platform but i think it will be a good one because there are many good reputations about it and it makes me to have good thought on it. I will visit their website so that i can know more about them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

SYNTHETIX NETWORK TOKEN SWAP COMPLETED

completed the SNX swap, held upon request of the asset developers
Input/withdrawal and trading will be open in the nearest time.
Please, note, that the developers have changed the contract, don't transfer your coins from the old contract, your funds won't be credited.
The name and the ticker remained the same: Synthetix Network Token (SNX)
The new contract: 0xC011a73ee8576Fb46F5E1c5751cA3B9Fe0af2a6F

This new exchange appears distinct from other fake exchanges as long as it has bilateral authentication and ways to maintain security, which is what traders are looking for, but is it only specialized for trading, or is it possible to do an investment plan and what are the withdrawal fees for each of the four most famous currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

So far, it is a good and excellent Livecoin platform I have tried and it was a good experience and it is a platform with useful offers

Life is great and enjoy it

On 3/31/2020 at 6:19 PM, Basad said:

Livecoin exchange has been an older exchange which has been a good way to trade and enjoy more Profits from new and older coins, but they don't have that liquidity like higher exchanges

More tahn 200 active trading pairs are there on this excchange. You can also check the details on coinmarket cap. There is trading pairs for PXP (From PointPay), I have some PXP holdings so I think this exchange is the best for that. 

Edited by Whited35
CMC link is removed !
  • Useful or interesting 1

I know about livecoin exchange from long-time sometime I used this exchange for Trading purpose because I see that's coins I got always listed in livecoin exchange, livecoin have good security as well trading value also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

B2B(X) NEWS

Dear clients, in connection with a request from developers B2B, we request you to withdraw all your B2B from the Exchange
In the shortest time the B2B asset will be delisted from LiveCoin Exchange.
All tokens that have not been withdrawn from the exchange will be lost; and no claims will be accepted for the funds that have not been withdrawn.

livecoin exchange is Centralized exchange and top crypto currencies market exchange I personally used this exchange from last one year because this exchange has many good projects listed on it. But at the same time nothing issues of kyc also. We can trade on livecoin without any kyc. 

I have not used this platform yet. I have seen members ’comments and posts speaking about it as a secure wallet, but I don’t understand whether it requires KYC in order to register or withdraw.

Latest news:

GAMECREDITS NEWS

GAME swap will take place at our Exchange soon,
this asset is moving to a new network according the developer request.
The title and ticker GameCredits (GAME) remained the same.
The exchange rate is 1:1 - you will get 1 new GAME token for 1 old coin.
Please, don't transfer old coins, it won't be accepted.

GAME swap: https://etherscan.io/address/0x63f88a2298a5c4aee3c216aa6d926b184a4b2437

GAME Credits manual redemption process for July 1st snapshot: https://medium.com/@gamecredits/game-credits-manual-redemption-process-for-july-1st-snapshot-fa13170e2ab3

AMBROSUS NEWS

in connection with the forthcoming AMB asset swap, 
announced by the developer, we request you to withdraw 
all your AMB from the Exchange immediately and conduct
the swap by yourself if you want.
In the shortest time the AMB asset will be delisted 
from LiveCoin Exchange.
All tokens that have not been withdrawn from the exchange
and have not been exchanged will be lost; and no claims will
be accepted for the funds that have not been exchanged.

AMBERnomics UPDATE: https://blog.ambrosus.com/ambernomics-update-f3e6535d1c0d

MOLECULAR FUTURE NEWS

in connection with the forthcoming MOF asset swap, 
announced by the developer, we request you to withdraw 
all your MOF from the Exchange immediately and conduct the swap by yourself if you want.
In the shortest time the MOF asset will be delisted from LiveCoin Exchange.
All tokens that have not been withdrawn from the exchange and have not 
been exchanged will be lost; and no claims will be accepted for the funds that have not been exchanged.

Full information (swap): 

Important! The exchange does not support this procedure. 

Edited by Bermud

Latest news:

AUGUR NEWS

Dear clients, in connection with the forthcoming REP asset swap, announced by the developer, we request you to withdraw all your REP from the Exchange immediately and conduct the swap by yourself if you want.
In the shortest time the REP asset will be delisted from LiveCoin Exchange.
All tokens that have not been withdrawn from the exchange and have not been exchanged will be lost; and no claims will be accepted for the funds that have not been exchanged.

GAMECREDITS SWAP COMPLETED

NEW TRADING PAIRS WITH KNYAZEV SA TOKEN

KNZV/BTC

KNZV/ETH 

KNZV/USDT

Official website - nskd-studio.ru
Explorer

MONACO NEWS

Dear clients, in connection with the forthcoming MCO asset swap, announced by the developer https://blog.crypto.com/important-announcement-mco-swap/
, we request you to withdraw all your MCO from the Exchange immediately and conduct the swap by yourself if you want.

Read more

Important Announcement: MCO Swap Program (Updated): https://blog.crypto.com/important-announcement-mco-swap/

I just discovered livecoin now that it looks like it is a solid exchange and I am reviewing the documentation about it but I won't be using Livecoin unless I can't find any coins in Yobit.

I don't think I can join this exchange site to make trading or something valuable unless I see prove because scammers are all over the Cryptocurrency community

ONLEXPA NEWS

.....in connection with the forthcoming onLEXpa asset swap, announced by the developer, we request you to withdraw all your onLEXpa from the Exchange immediately and conduct the swap by yourself if you want.
In the shortest time the onLEXpa asset will be delisted from LiveCoin Exchange.
All tokens that have not been withdrawn from the exchange and have not been exchanged will be lost; and no claims will be accepted for the funds that have not been exchanged.

ENIGMA NEWS

.....in connection with the forthcoming ENG asset swap, announced by the developer, we request you to withdraw all your ENG from the Exchange immediately and conduct the swap by yourself if you want.
In the shortest time the ENG asset will be delisted from LiveCoin Exchange.

Now on the Enigma blog:

Secret contracts are coming to SecretNetwork. At long last, Secret Network will become the first privacy-preserving blockchain of its kind. Congratulations to the community and our awesome developers!

Linkhttps://blog.enigma.co/the-secret-is-out-announcing-the-secret-contracts-mainnet-4bd7d75e62fc

ALL BEST ICO NEWS

Dear clients, in connection with the forthcoming ALLBI asset swap, announced by the developer, we request you to withdraw all your ALLBI from the Exchange immediately and conduct the swap by yourself if you want.
In the shortest time the ALLBI asset will be delisted from LiveCoin Exchange.

I knew nothing about this exchange and i do not think if it listed in coinmarketcap because am always finding some exchanges there and i never saw this. But maybe is a good exchange because i have read some comments and no bad review.

• +1 1

SHIFT NEWS

as it became known, the developers announced a migration to a different algorithm.
Since SHIFT transactions are not currently executed, we cannot open withdrawal for this asset.
The coin will be delisted soon. For all related questions, please contact the SHIFT developers.

Developer position: https://twitter.com/ShiftNrg/status/1305151069819990016

BITTUBE NEWS

due to the change in the address format by the TUBE developers, we ask you to withdraw your TUBE from the Exchange.
In the shortest time the TUBE asset will be delisted from LiveCoin Exchange. All tokens that have not been withdrawn from the exchange will be lost; and no claims will be accepted for the funds that have not been withdrawn.

TUBEs from legacy (v3) to BitTube Cash 4.0 (tube4):  https://medium.com/@Bit.Tube/bittube-cash-4-0-is-launching-tomorrow-f8dbcb9125e7

Latest news:

UTRUST NEWS

in connection with the contract change announced by the UTK developers, we ask you to immediately withdraw your UTK from the exchange and exchange them yourself.
If you are unable to withdraw funds, please contact the developers. In the shortest time the UTK asset will be delisted from LiveCoin Exchange. All tokens that have not been withdrawn from the exchange will be lost, and no claims regarding funds not withdrawn will be accepted.

Token swap: https://utrust.com/token-swap-lp/

DIAMOND NEWS

in connection with the forthcoming DMD asset swap, announced by the developer, we request you to withdraw all your DMD from the Exchange immediately and conduct the swap by yourself if you want.
In the shortest time the DMD asset will be delisted from LiveCoin Exchange.