What name coin for the new IEO/ICO next in Yobit? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What name coin for the new IEO/ICO next in Yobit?

Yobit has announced the existence of a new IEO / ICO on their exchnange platform that will soon be launcing.  But the explanation is only the supply and magnitude of the rules and how to get them.  Where this time 100% buy on the wall there is no airdrop, or giveaway from this new Token.  What I'm not clear about or I'm not sure about, do you understand what the name of this token is?  Does anyone know and get info about the name issue before launching?

No, I am the first time I really hear about this. I hope it will be useful, but does it make sense to launch it without any drop or anything free for people? If this is true, then I expect a very high price for these currencies.

ICO is a coin, which will be listed on the Yobit Exchanger, you will be able to invest in the Investbox option by purchasing this coin, and if you invest in these coins you will get a 7% return per day. 

6 hours ago, hmind said:

Yobit has announced the existence of a new IEO / ICO on their exchnange platform that will soon be launcing.  But the explanation is only the supply and magnitude of the rules and how to get them.  Where this time 100% buy on the wall there is no airdrop, or giveaway from this new Token.  What I'm not clear about or I'm not sure about, do you understand what the name of this token is?  Does anyone know and get info about the name issue before launching?

It probably start with a name Yo____ but the new ico will probably sell out fast because 7% Daily is huge profit compared to other investment plan in yobit.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

The new currency will be named through poetry, they said.  The new currency will come through Ieo and a new name will be given.

Well, I've read some post or gossip that the name of the new token is Alisa if I'm not mistaken, I wish jr will be a successful launch and it will perform well in the market.

It's called Lisa, it's already out, but it has a huge barrier of 417 btc so that it doesn't go down, and it also has a lot of barrier so that it doesn't go up, which is crazy.

Alisa is the new coin yobit release few hours ago. And i hope as it is yobit hopefully this coin have a great potential in the future. Hope for the best.   

Yobit now bringing new IEO. Actually, very soon they listing new coins in yobit exchange. I don't know that coin name but next coin price start from 100 sathosi. If anyone interested to join yobit new ico then this is the best offer.

The name of the coin is Alisa, and it has a total circulation of 419million coins, and had a base price of 100 sats. I dont know the purpose or utility of the said coin. I am more interested in Yoda, but it is being dumped to the ground. 

The name of the new ico/ieo is alisa but only took several minutes and it only pump little and now it will continue decreasing the price i think they must give a free coins for it and a bounty rewarding alisa so that the coin will not be dead in the market

We know that the Yobit platform has brought out some of their own currency, and ICO and IEO currencies are launching in a new way.  So I think that this currency will be given a specific name and the value of these coins is good so the coins of yobit will always be very expensive and it will have a lot of users and earn a lot of money.

This coin is called Alice, if I'm not mistaken. It is a pity that I did not have time to get to this ISO, but I do not regret it that I missed.

IEO and ICO If this is just the kind of coin that Yobit has renamed, it must have been done for our good, but hopefully these coins don't lose our Bitcoin, our Bitcoin is always at a high level.

I think the latest ICO/IEO on yobit was named Alisa or something similar and it failed miserably as basically it was sold for 100satoshi, having a high fake buy wall which was obvious that it would go down. Why would you even buy a token that has absolutely nothing to offer except a possible pump and dump, but only if the team decides. If you have no inside information you will probably lose if you invest in these.

3 hours ago, Sadiq09065 said:

useful, but does it create gist to launch it without any deterioration or no matter which free for people? If this is true, at that time I insist on a same shrill penalty for these currencies.

Well The New ICO name is Alisa which is Being Dump right now in the market 7% Daily bring down the price to 58 Satoshi its funny how fast the price go down from 105 Satoshi to 58 Satoshi in just few days.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I saw this new coin called Alisa, when we first came out we could invest it directly by buying 100 Satosi and directly investing it. I only buy a few coins and sell them for a small profit.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:10 AM, muhal said:

i dnt know about it 

hear it for the first time what is it 

butt thanks for making this post ...it will be helpful for those who are unawarw of these change and they will get more knowledge and update happening in crypto world

They have not planned anything yet  but soon they will be launching ICO.

• -3 1

On 2/12/2020 at 11:12 AM, hmind said:

I don't know about this new coin  but we can learn from exchange chat section where members exchange notes.I have chat their many time may be i find out their more.

I think first Yobit owners they need to try to, encourage with some of promotion or tips to grow their last coin creations, and then we will show for the name coin for the new IEO/ICO next in Yobit

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that the administration of the exchange knows about when they do not report the name of the next coin, perhaps they do it specifically for the intrigue of users. Alisa is the name of the new coin

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think within 1 week they will share the token's name on their social media accounts and people will take advantage of it. Until now, these currency names have not been released which will come to IO sales on Yobit

I think the new currency is ALISA and it has already gone out and if it has fluctuated a lot but it remains low. Their investment funds give a high percentage so it may remain low for the first few months until the investment rules change.

• +1 1