droidone

HOW TO MAKE 1BTC FROM DICE

HI Folks,

yes this is True. Everyone make more than 1BTC from any Yobit dice game.

if you want always win than choose one dice button like <48 and play continously with minimum bets.

Note:- plz dont be think you get billionare in a day. have patient and defenatily you guys win 1 BTc.

want more help reply me i gve you best ans.

thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

❤️if you like me please follow me❤️

↪️Like us +1↩️

and how then to win? the system will completely eat your balance, if you do not beat off the bet. did not understand the meaning of creating a topic. nothing is not clear, the thought did not reach me.

Только самые новые и профитные Альткоины !! Только здесь AltNew !! 

Only the newest and most profitable Altcoins !! Only here is AltNew !!

Discord: https://discord.gg/KcyevC3

Lol. You might have won a streak on <48. That's why you think you will always win on <48?! That's totally not possible. It can very well be >52 as well. And if you play for long, you will bust it all 😄

2 hours ago, droidone said:

HI Folks,

if you want always win than choose one dice button like <48 and play continously with minimum bets.

Note:- plz dont be think you get billionare in a day. have patient and defenatily you guys win 1 BTc.

thanks

I dont think this is a good idea, you need to mention the minimum to invest and timeframe for returns.

Just note that house always win.

18 minutes ago, Laskoo said:

In order to make 1 BTC from any dice (yobit or any other platform). Start with 2 BTC. 

Now seriously, do you thing this games were made for us to win?

yes. your rite. if we hade more balance in our account than tha chance for wining is high..

26 minutes ago, daha said:

and how then to win? the system will completely eat your balance, if you do not beat off the bet. did not understand the meaning of creating a topic. nothing is not clear, the thought did not reach me.

if you use your mind and need some skill than you can eat and earn lots of profit money from dice game.

↪️Like us +1↩️

2 hours ago, droidone said:

HI Folks,

thanks

ahahah you make me laugh. as someone else said to have 1 BTC you have to play 2 BTC 🙂  in order to give yobit 1 of your savings.  

You have <50% chance of winning therefore if you play the minimum continuously you might be lucky and you can get the half of what you have wagered back but clearly this is not the way you can get 1BTC ahahah. If you want then waste your money please consider myself as friend and send me a gift ehehehe ❤️

Indeed to get 1 btc from dice quite easy and all you have to do is bet 1 btc with 2x payout and if you lucky then instantly you will win 1 btc but you have to realize the risk too if you lost then 1 btc will belongs to gambling owners

3 hours ago, droidone said:

HI Folks,

thanks

Yobit dice i quite fair from all dice. But it does not means that you can make alot of money. If you become careful and know the policies of stop loss then you can cartefully manage the funds. Be sure when playiong and dont become too much greedy. If you are loosing 20% of your capital immediately stop the loss and start from begin. then try to play with high bet to recover 20% but this is risky dont be too much greedy.

Only for Devs 😄 >>  Join Utopia Beta Testing Right Now  

The only way to win something decent is to climb your bankroll satoshis in betting progressions, and to make a stop loss at a range that will not hurt your overall bankroll which required to climb up your bankroll gradually.

4 hours ago, droidone said:

HI Folks,

thanks

you did not tell how to win. Kindly dont promote such things which will eat up your balance. It is a mean of earning profits for Yobit so there is no way that you would earn 1 btc and other will not.

4 hours ago, droidone said:

HI Folks,

thanks

LMAO you're really funny.  Have you ever heard of the house edge?

Since numbers between 48 and 52 are excluded there is a 4% house edge, and you have only 48% chances to win. So you can only lose on a random basis.

1 minute ago, HammadAli said:

you did not tell how to win. Kindly dont promote such things which will eat up your balance. It is a mean of earning profits for Yobit so there is no way that you would earn 1 btc and other will not.

sorry.

my personal exp. i used always in yobit dice that is

i used 240000 Doge than i play slowly like 10 or 100 doge for each bet.

i uesd double after i loss my bet.

↪️Like us +1↩️

2 minutes ago, droidone said:

sorry.

my personal exp. i used always in yobit dice that is

i used 240000 Doge than i play slowly like 10 or 100 doge for each bet.

i uesd double after i loss my bet.

Are you sure that we will win a bet when we get loss before it? Are these such speculations? Kindly elaborate the things.

lol that's easy way to go bankrupt Dice is always - EV game and no can win like this you mentioned. May be the time you won you got lucky. I would not advice any one to play like this. 

1 minute ago, HammadAli said:

Are you sure that we will win a bet when we get loss before it? Are these such speculations? Kindly elaborate the things.

use little mind and skill you definatly win.

dont play more than 400 doge.

go very slow from ground level and you reached to the moon very soon..

gud luck!☺️

↪️Like us +1↩️

2 minutes ago, droidone said:

gud luck!☺️

Gambling is a risky thing and every person should avoid it as it involves either double or zero situation which is totally unfair. 

2 minutes ago, Iwantapony said:

lol that's easy way to go bankrupt Dice is always - EV game and no can win like this you mentioned. May be the time you won you got lucky. I would not advice any one to play like this. 

im also not adviced to peoples

but those who are perfect gamblers...

They have skill and those who are perfect in dicing

so plz try to start from high balance if you want twice your profit.

begniers dont try this game

its very risky

↪️Like us +1↩️

3 minutes ago, droidone said:

gud luck!☺️

Yes, in the game also do not be carried away by lust that can harm you, unless you have accepted the risk of losing yourself, use your own tricks

If you like me please folow me thank you

extremal

2 minutes ago, eXtremal said:

Yes, in the game also do not be carried away by lust that can harm you, unless you have accepted the risk of losing yourself, use your own tricks

yes this is totally trick based game.

lust is harmful in eveywhere....

↪️Like us +1↩️

Did you able to make 1 btc like that? How many btc I have to invest to make 1 btc in dice? How many percent chances have to lose my money? 

2 hours ago, Laskoo said:

In order to make 1 BTC from any dice (yobit or any other platform). Start with 2 BTC. 

Now seriously, do you thing this games were made for us to win?

Yes, obviously he is a hardcore believer 😄 But would he understand coding and see the dice code he wouldn't believe more 😄

You really think you can beat a machine. That dice machine was designed by someone who is very good at maths ( use law of probability) and the exchange he made it for pays him a lot of money. You might win a couple of rolls follow it and see what happens. It will  Eats you alive. ( figure of speech) 

14 minutes ago, Rabby20 said:

Did you able to make 1 btc like that? How many btc I have to invest to make 1 btc in dice? How many percent chances have to lose my money? 

in yobit my suggestion is you need atleast 240000 DOGE to start

there are 80% chance to get double your profit

↪️Like us +1↩️

the best advice is how to lose 1 btc in dice. It couldn’t be better simply) My friend lost 1,000$ so.

• Useful or interesting 2

5 hours ago, droidone said:

HI Folks,

thanks

I think it's not as easy as it seem, If you think you can make as much as 1 BTC daily from yobit dice, you might end losing all your funds.