What to do if a coin accidentally reaches your wallet? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What to do if a coin accidentally reaches your wallet?

nothing. just use it cause god sent you that coins and it will be not a wise thing to return, unless you  are millioner and you have lots of money. that is my 2cent.

On 3/6/2020 at 2:58 PM, ValeraInter said:

If a coin inadvertently reaches my wallet, i can use every of people cash in my pockets and remain them in inventory, and at what time the promote charge of those coins will increase, I preserve earn finances through trading them, and you contain to take endurance for that,  if you see to no longer keep the staying power you'll garbage these cash...

This is a bad and unwise decision. Imagine if you were the owner of this coin? What will be your position then? Would you be happy with the decision you are making now? I am sure that you will never be happy and will try to contact the other person to return the currency to you.

they willstay in my wallet if the price was low but if they were alot i will give 80 % to the wallet that it sent them to me and i will take some of them of course. 😁

but juat i want to ads a thing it is about 0.000000000001 % that could happen so if anybody send to us they would know our addresses already

9 minutes ago, hyperxrakib said:

I dont know why you are interested  in thia topic As a humanity I would like to send it back to whoever it is. If this is the case with us, we too would like someone to come back to us. If you do good then only you will be good........................

This topic is primarily human, because it is related to moral behavior and human nature. Suppose that the opposite happened and you sent the currencies to the wrong address. What would be your position then? This is a question that you have to answer.

Sometimes luck used to find you no matter how you hide yourself, I just wish it is bitcoin that find its way to my wallet, I will even create another wallet and send it to that wallet for safety reasons

20 hours ago, Kapil Koirala said:

There is almost 0 chance of happening such thing . If I ever get others coin in my wallet then I would definitely keep it because I don't know who sent it and whom to return. I will keep those as a gift and if someone somehow contacts me saying it's their then I would return them.

Well, I think that your position on the subject is somewhat acceptable. Firstly, the rate of occurrence of this matter is very rare, and the fact that you will return the currency to its owner if he calls you is a very good thing. If he is respectable, he will give you a reward for that.

On 2/12/2020 at 10:02 AM, Crypto123 said:

Did it happen to you before a deposit arrived in your wallet by chance and did not know who sent this coin?
Sometimes it happens that people put a wrong address and do not pay attention to it, then discover their mistake too late.
What if someone accidentally deposited a coin on your wallet? Would you be happy and ignore it as if nothing had happened?
Or will you return the coin to the address it came from?

From a legal point of view, you are not guilty and do not blame you, but let us discuss the matter from a technical and moral point of view.
First, technically, could such a mistake occur?

Second: From the moral point of view, what do you do in this case?
I want to know your opinions

Hello my dear friend. Crypto currency is a valuable currency these days. I'm not sure if anyone would return the coins that reaches to their wallets accidentally. All of us want to get money yes? 

I wish this had happened to me in the past because I needed the money, if I received money randomly at the platform or the portfolio, I will decide after this

This didn't happen to me. But usually the sender's address will be visible in the Explorer block. And I'll probably get the coins back.

This is very little. It happens that you accidentally get a coin to your wallet if it was in composition or other cryptocurrencies, and if something happened to me, I think it is normal and proper to return it to the address that it sent to you. This is a more humane process and awareness of sound thinking than keeping it

3 hours ago, drjalal said:

With this event you will observe of which exactly who directed people token by means of blockchain exchange pursuing process quick.

Yes, completely through the currency blockchain, you can find out the address from which you received the currency, and therefore you can return it to its owner easily after deduction of the commission, and if he rewards you for your good work, that will be great.

I will return the coins to the owner but it depends because not all sites will show you the senders address, i will return the coins if i will saw the senders address.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/14/2020 at 1:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I will return the coins to the owner but it depends because not all sites will show you the senders address, i will return the coins if i will saw the senders address.

Thank you very much for your frankness and clarity. This is a very good position from you technically and morally as well. Yes, if the address appears to you, it is better to return it. If the address does not appear, it is not your fault.

2 hours ago, Jaga123321 said:

I will try to return but if that amount is huge then may be I will keep some percentage of this as a penalty but is that amount is small then I will return all 

I like your opinion very much, man. Yes, it is okay to keep a portion of the amount if it is a large as punishment or as a reward for your trust, but if the amount is small, it is better to return it all. thank you my friend.

Actually if we get any Coin accidentally then we have no right over it,i will try to find the real owner amd and if they don't contact i will not ise it for myself rather help to poor or any useful work for people

You can try and find out who is the person that sent you those coins but the chances are you are not going to find it. So you will be lucky to get some free coins for yourself 

You sent this currency but you are unlikely to find it. You can try to find out who that person is so you'll be lucky to get some free coins for yourself.

8 hours ago, Fedor00 said:

You can try and find out who is the person that sent you those coins but the chances are you are not going to find it. So you will be lucky to get some free coins for yourself 

You do not have to know who is the person who sent these coins, all you need to know is the address from which these currencies were sent and therefore you can easily return them to the same address that they came from. This is if you want to return it, of course.

15 hours ago, hassan7200 said:

I am using crypto and and many wallet but in my three year online carrier i did not receive such kind of accidental arrive deposit in my wallet .by chance if we receive any deposit we can not find the actual person.

You will not find the person with a certain currency, but you will find his address, and this is all you need in order to return these currencies to their owner, you can easily send these currencies to the same address that they came from and so inevitably you will reach their owner.

On 2/12/2020 at 1:33 PM, Anthor95 said:

If a coin accidentally reaches my wallet, I will take all of those coins in my wallet and keep them in stock, and when the market price of these coins increases, I can earn money by trading them, and you have to have patience for that,  If you do not have the patience you will waste these coins.

Same here plus you did not know the one who send that coins, much better if you put it in the stock then wait for the demand to rise up. 

Just thank the one who send that although you don't know who they are. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

9 hours ago, Hridoy1995 said:

This is your luck, if an important person mistakenly sent you the coins the y aspire to transfer. You accomplish not partake of to perform a bit , this is by chance and you are propitious a sufficient amount to induce the chance of having free coins from stranger!

Yes it is your luck, but I think it is a moral duty to return the currencies to their owners because you imagine yourself in the same position !!! Would you be happy if your currencies went wrong to someone else and did not return them to you.

9 hours ago, apealing said:

if you solve no longer consist of the staying power you may weaken these coins.If it was a fiat account, you could hint it and discover the sender but as a long way as I know, this thing is impossible.

On the contrary, if it is Fiat, it is not possible to identify the owner of the currencies, but if they are cryptocurrencies, the address that was sent from him can be known easily, so you can return it to him. Or this is what to do.

This has to do with morals, and I will not be happy when I steal others ’efforts. It is possible that this person needs that money for treatment or something important. It is certain that without slowing I will return the money to the address that came from it at the same moment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

as much as I want to return the money I would love to do it, but since I cannot trace the fund I will give some of it as a donation and also help to some people in my community, since this would be a big blessing to me.