What to do if a coin accidentally reaches your wallet? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What to do if a coin accidentally reaches your wallet?

9 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Honestly saint or not, if it is less than 5000 usd i will keep, but if exceed i will return some, just to have blessings of the victim.

i dont know why would you even keep any amount even tho you know its not yours, i would send it back even if it was 2$ mate. i personally know someone who sent back around 1500$ to someone who sent it by mistake.

On 2/16/2020 at 6:39 PM, Talilo88 said:

In case a coin inadvertently actually reaches my wallet, I am going to acquire all of that money within my wallet and also retain this inside inventory when industry value of the money boosts, I could build an income simply by investing these, and also you 'must' have endurance to the, Unless you hold the endurance you may spend these kinds of money.

It is not a wise decision to hold these currencies that may reach your portfolio by chance, for me I will be my decision to return the currencies to their holder and await a reward from it.

On 2/28/2020 at 2:32 PM, Jacks said:

If a coin gets to my wallet by mistake, I will return it to the sender and wait for him to reward me for returning it, because I put myself in the same situation. That would be very sad.

i will also return the coin to the owners account as i think the asset is very much needed for him and thats why he tried to transfer it to any wallet but made a wrong.

If the coins mistakenly reaches to my wallet then I will return it if anyone try to contract with me.  And if anyone doesn't contract with me then I will keep it. And I will use the coin according to my wish or use it for myself.

That money doesn't belong to me, so I will definitely contact the sender to send him back what he belongs to him. I'm not a hacker nor a scammer nor a thief!

If a person later writes to me that he accidentally threw this coin to me and provides all the evidence that he was mistaken and that it is really his coins, then I will give it to him, everyone is mistaken;

On 2/16/2020 at 5:08 AM, nirob16 said:

If a currency reaches my wallet, if they contact me then I will try to give Goswami and if it does not try to give, then I will raise it and use it for any other purpose so that any person can benefit.So i don't think that any people get wrong in sending coins to other bitcoin address. 

Good if you return it to its owner, the coin holder cannot contact you because he will not have a number or address and will know only the bitcoin address or wallet. So I think you should take the initiative.

You reach into your pocket and pull out a $50 bill that you hand to the waiter, who  However, you can't just “deduct” 20 BTC from your Bitcoin wallet and be left of users losing Bitcoin because they accidentally sent their change to the wrong  For example, if a transaction for 1 BTC moves a 2 BTC UTXO from Address X .

I think you should be honest person. If its in btc wallet you can find person  which send you through Blockchain explore. So search him and return him

if its a small amount of coin then i wouldnt bother to send it back but if its a huge amount and if i can then i would return it , i cant take those because thats other hard work and hope of other

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, habib388 said:

Anyone can be exposed to such, there are a lot of people who lost a lot of coins due to these errors, of course I will return them to the address from which they came, it is not mine, and I have no right to keep them

Thank you, my dear, I liked a position that fits perfectly with my position on the subject, yes I will return the coins to their owner and if he rewards me then thank him and if he does not do so it is free. I think you deserve a like.

If my wallet was already loaded with enough of Crypto coins, then I might hardly have know if there vwas an increase on them. But if I might have known if it, then there's a minimum slightest mistake that I will send it back to the sender, since I didn't pressurise anybody in sending me that, and that was the person's mistake which I've to capitalize on that. That's just a maybe 

Even if a currency accidentally pops into my wallet, I'll take all the currency in my wallet and put it in stock and when the market value of these coins goes up, I can make money by trading them, and you'll have to be patient.

I think I am not interested in the coin sent to my wallet, I will find a way to return it even if it is a bitcoin, certainly the sender is very sad and disappointed, I will find ways to return it

If someone will send you the coins accidentally than withdraw that becasue no one will know that which person will send you the coin and from where the coins will come to you so the simple way that you need to withdraw that.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

50 minutes ago, Suborna said:

I will keep then in my wallet this is not a banking system.if i know the owner then i give back them. 

You can send him/her back on the address of wallet.Where you get the coins.This is possible for every body.

On 2/17/2020 at 3:28 PM, Roksana IV said:

If a coin by coincidence reaches my wallet, I will undertake every of folks coins in my wallet and persevere with them in stock, and as the advertise penalty of these coins increases, I know how to earn money by trading them, and you come up with to tolerate patience for that,  If you do not grasp the patience you will atrophy these coins.

This sentence seems popular with many here, I do not know why? I have read the same response about twenty times and I don’t know if everyone is copying and pasting the response here or this is my thoughts. Please keep the forum clean by writing well.

On 2/18/2020 at 7:51 AM, Sumon12 said:

I dont know why you are interested  in thia topic As a humanity I would like to send it back to whoever it is.I will try to return it if possible but if not I guess I have to find n alternative.

Because this is a human issue in the first place, it is similar to finding a wallet in normal life and knowing who is its owner, are you leaving the wallet or not. Here the same thing you know the owner of the address and therefore it is humanity to return his coins to him.

If some coin mistakenly come into my wallet i will look who is the sender then i will try to contact with the sender then i will send those coin to him... Because in business mistakes happen and we should be good to one another

Most probable is that I would not recognise this as extraordinary because I receive airdrops all the time. Somethings it takes more than 6 months before I receive them. Many times I already forgot that I participated in the AirDrop.  

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think it is just impossible because all addresses are unique and we can't type others wallet intentionaly if we want. If it reaches i will repay it.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Actually There will be very few people who will return the coins received due to a wrong permission transaction. stop construction Here is no systematic to address owner of a wallet to send back the silver coin as well.

I think we should set good example and be honest with the others. We should not ignore it and return the coin to sender. Because one day it can happened with us.  So be honest person

sometimes I happened to find new altcoins in my wallet, but they are not wrong transactions but advertising airdrops, when it happens I try to sell these coins as soon as possible on forkdelta...

On 2/12/2020 at 11:43 AM, Fleur de Bleau said:

Series of letter and number is hard to have a even one wrong letter only so the blockchain payment processors will ignored this only.  So i don't think that any people get wrong in sending coins to other bitcoin address. 

If its happen then no one wanted to return that money. But I also think it is impossible but also happen by fate. So I don't think that anyone return this. Us it have a user id ? Or any name?