What to do if a coin accidentally reaches your wallet? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What to do if a coin accidentally reaches your wallet?

What else I'm gonna think that is my coin and keep that .hehe ...

or what else can I do?? there is no way I can find from where it came.

On 2/19/2020 at 7:34 AM, RH Alif said:

Sometimes it happens that people put a wrong address and do not pay attention to it, then discover their mistake too late.
What if someone accidentally deposited a coin on your wallet? Would you be happy and ignore it as if nothing had happened?
Or will you return the coin to the address it came from?

From a legal point of view, you are not guilty and do not blame you, but let us discuss the matter from a technical and moral point of view.

I am really surprised, you are not a new member and yet you copy and paste my words here as if you are responding, this matter does not suit you and you have to pay attention to himself because that is contrary to the rules of the forum.

On 2/20/2020 at 6:35 PM, smmbarif said:

I experienced that exactly 3 years ago. I thought that was a bonus that I got from the bounty I completed, but it turned out that the contract address and the name of the token were different. so I think it's a giveaway done by a team. 

If it is a gift or gift then there is no problem with that, on the contrary it will be a wonderful surprise and a wonderful feeling that an unexpected amount has arrived in your wallet and you do not know anything about the subject. Really, it feels great. 

2 hours ago, sumon mia said:

Its really very important topic. So, i think If a coin by mistake reaches my wallet, I will draw each and every one of individuals coins in my wallet and preserve them in stock, and at what time the sell consequences of these coins increases, I bottle earn change by trading them, and you get to retain patience for that,  If you puzzle out not take part in the patience you will surplus these coins....okey....thank you bro😍😍

I will not comment on your choice if you decide to keep the coin that arrived in your wallet by accident or by mistake because this is your choice and you are free to enter it. But I wouldn't do it if I were you.

, Though Most I'll bump up the application and even make use of for every several other main objective with the intention that in cases where virtually anyone makes an important gold coin inside purse, if and when they phone all of us, Most definitely I'll make sure to deliver the application to help you Goswami in case the application most likely is not tested

It did not happen that I received money by mistake, but if I happen I will reserve it if I need the money but I will return it if I have enough money for me.

On 2/17/2020 at 2:43 PM, Maruf123 said:

If you ever make a mistake, someone's coin comes into my account  If he can confirm, these are his coins.  I will definitely try to pay them back.

Thank you for this noble moral stance. Yes, I am also of the opinion of this. These coins should be returned to their owners if your portfolio arrived by accident or error. And it's good to do it by giving you a reward for that.

On 2/16/2020 at 10:43 AM, Adnan Masud said:

When a Coinbase user sends digital currency from their wallet, the address it comes "from" is one of Coinbase's many hot wallet addresses. Any coins sent back to that address would be sent to Coinbase, not your own wallet.So If this is the case with us, we too would like someone to come back to us. So now that would be very sad.

In fact, I did not quite understand this sentence: "The address it comes" from "is one of Coinbase's many hot wallet" Can you explain it to me in more detail because I honestly could not understand it well.

ক্রিপস মুদ্রা কমপক্ষে ফ্রিট মুদ্রার নয়, তবে এখনই তার মর্যাদাবানীর ঘটনাটি জানা গেল, যখন তার কিছু দেখা গেল না।  ঝর্ণা প্রেরণ এবং আপনার যোগাযোগের জন্য বর্ণিত হয়েছে  নোট পড়তে হবে অবশ্যই

On 2/12/2020 at 10:21 AM, dooklas said:

By accident? Maybe you participated in airdrop. I just can't figure out what random means: D

Yes how could that happen in the first place it is about 99.999999% impossible.. 

10 hours ago, sumon00 said:

If a coin inadvertently reaches my wallet, I will use every of individuals coins in my wallet and remain them in stock, and at what time the sell fee of these coins increases, I preserve earn funds by trading them.

This is your opinion, of course, and you are free to choose you, but for me I prefer returning coins to their owners through the same address from which they came. I am awaiting a reward from the person for that and if nothing is paid then it is free.

I do not think morals have a relationship here, if I knew the sender, I would return the money to him, or I would consider it a gift or an airdrop

On 2/18/2020 at 12:48 PM, Junior007 said:

To be honest I don't know what I will do, but I think my action on it all depend on the amount I.e price and the type of crypto that is send to my wallet.

I like your candor, yes, it is a confusing situation indeed. People can think of keeping this coin that reaches its wallet if it is good and ignores the matter, but I think this is not the appropriate act.

If suddenly a coin reached my wallet,   I would send it back to the owner especially if the address who sent me was shown because it's really a guilt for me to take those coins wherin someone persevered to earn it but in a wrong move, he  or she misplaced it.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:10 AM, Tina420 said:

If a currency reaches my wallet, if they contact me then I will try to give Goswami and if it does not try to give, then I will raise it and use it for any other purpose so that any person can benefit.

How can he contact you, it is only possible to know the address that was sent to him but he cannot know this person or his email, so this solution is practically unrealistic. I think it is better to return it.

that I have the App on my phone, how can I start parking,I thought that was a bonus that I got from the bounty I completed, but it turned out that the contract address and the name of the token were different. . then without wondering, I bought it and it became worth two hundred.

that I have the App on my phone, how can I start parking,I thought that was a bonus that I got from the bounty I completed, but it turned out that the contract address and the name of the token were different. . then without wondering, I bought it and it became worth two hundred.

Well if that's happen to me I might feel happy because I received some crypto that I didn't expect to receive, but of course I also feel bad for the person who sent it accidentally I might bring it back depending on the situation.

On 2/23/2020 at 4:41 AM, Joy hasan said:

In the life i cannot received any crypto amount with unknown person. It is very rare chance that any one received crypto coins from unknown person. So i don't think that any people get wrong in sending coins to other bitcoin address

Yes, it is a rare occurrence, but it is still possible to happen. The probability of it occurring is weak. This is true, but we here want to know what your behavior is in the event of this rare occurrence !! Will you keep the coins or return them to their owner?

On 2/23/2020 at 7:46 AM, Mubasir Shah said:

Return the coins to its original owner is a social and ethical behavior and we should return it if we found such kind of funds in our wallets account. 

Thank you. This is also my opinion. Yes, this is a moral duty to return the currencies to their owner. Of course, there are many members who said that they will not return these currencies, but this is their opinion and they are free and every person acts according to his morals. 

That humanity I do not move without doing any work.  If a celebrity accidentally runs this number in my address, I make sure the sender's email is good and then return the amount sent to my wallet.

যে কোনও ক্ষেত্রে কয়েনবেস ক্রিপ্টো এক্সচেঞ্জের একটি স্বীকৃত অ্যাপ্লিকেশন যা আমি দীর্ঘদিন ধরে এই প্রাসঙ্গিকতাটি ব্যবহার করে আসছি এবং আমি এই বৈশিষ্ট্যটির সাথে আন্তরিকভাবে সন্তুষ্ট।

13 hours ago, Shuvro20 said:

I think it's impossible because I don't know their wallet address and I don't know their identity so I think I can be grateful to them because they give me money but if I have the chance, I think I'll do it because I know how to earn money these days. How hard it is. 

Thank you, but yes, you can know the address that was sent from, you can enter your portfolio to the remittances page and there you will find all the details about this process, including the address, so you can return it if you like.

On 2/18/2020 at 12:49 PM, Mohammad kobir said:

i want to share for poor people

I will take all of those coins in my wallet and keep them in stock, and when the market price of these coins increases, I can earn money by trading them, and you have to have patience for that

It is a noble position for you to share currencies with the poor, but in the event that these currencies are yours and not to others, if these currencies reach your wallet, it is better to return them to their owner rather than share them with the poor because they are not yours in the first place.

That was unbelievable if a coin accidentally credited into my wallet I will be so happy immediately I will take it out and I will purchase it because if the coin owner contact me that I have created into your wallet and he says that send me back so 

after a while the Opposition will fail or speak with support i had this before in Coin tiger they fixed the problem.