What to do if a coin accidentally reaches your wallet? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What to do if a coin accidentally reaches your wallet?

No this can not be happened. Because our wallet is completely different to others wallet. No one's wallet is same. But if you put wrong wallet then your coins will burn and it will never go to any wallet.

I will take these coins & will wait for increasing value of coins for getting more profit. I will help poor people's with that money.

That humanity I'm not drowning in without doing anything.  If a celebrity accidentally runs this digit in my address, I make sure the sender's email is okay and then return the amount sent to my wallet.

On the off chance that a coin coincidentally arrives at my wallet, I will take those coins in my wallet and keep them in stock, and when the market cost of these coins expands, I can gain cash by exchanging them, and you must have tolerance for that, If you don't have the persistence you will squander these coins.

In reality they can be from an airdrop or simply from a promotion, there are currently cases where some users receive token or shittoken without having requested them.

But in general it is very difficult for you to mistakenly receive some altcoin at some time in your life.

It is very difficult for someone to be wrong and this address corresponds to a person.

Edited by alexisfuentes
text

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

4 hours ago, Aysha1020 said:

If a coin comes into my wallet by mistake or if i receive some amount of coin accidentally then i will back the currency immediately.  

Thank you for taking a quick and clear decision on the issue without hesitation. Some people know the right and wrong things, but they are reluctant to make the right decision despite knowing it. As for you, you deserve a Lake because you made the right decision immediately.

On 2/12/2020 at 5:32 AM, Crypto123 said:

Did it happen to you before a deposit arrived in your wallet by chance and did not know who sent this coin?
Sometimes it happens that people put a wrong address and do not pay attention to it, then discover their mistake too late.
What if someone accidentally deposited a coin on your wallet? Would you be happy and ignore it as if nothing had happened?
Or will you return the coin to the address it came from?

From a legal point of view, you are not guilty and do not blame you, but let us discuss the matter from a technical and moral point of view.
First, technically, could such a mistake occur?

Second: From the moral point of view, what do you do in this case?
I want to know your opinions

this has never happen to me and now i  say that i would send them back to the same address. but if happen for real and it is a good amount i really don't know, i mean there is part of you that would to keep them instead of sending back

All I need to do is wait until the coins arrived in my wallet. After that If it’s landed in my wallet I will trade it and make profit from it take care my friends.

2 hours ago, cobian said:

From my point of view, it is true that from a legal standpoint there is no problem, but from a moal standpoint, it is certainly wrong. if indeed i know the wrong account in charging my wallet, then i will return the money, because after all it is his right not mine.

Well done man, you have chosen the right position, and this is the big talk of acceptance. Yes, it is legally correct. You do not have any guilt, but from an ethical point of view you will definitely feel the remorse, so returning money to its owner is the right solution.

If a coin accidentally reaches to my wallet immediately transfer to Indian currency and invest in the stock market and thinks how to increase the shares.

I have no idea about that. However, I would like to inform you that if a currency reaches your wallet incorrectly. However, in the morning, sprinkle any currency where your trading is. Then you buy something. When, don't spend all the money. Thanks

Hello friends in this question my answere is that in thia cause money accidentally reach u r wallet then u cheak who cheak u r blockchain transection sytem simple 

18 hours ago, Maruf123 said:

If you ever make a mistake, someone's coin comes into my account  If he can confirm, these are his coins.  I will definitely try to pay them back.

If he pay using his own wallet like blockchain.com electrum or bitcoin core then there's a chance that you can refund him, But if the transaction took place on an exchange or a wallet provider then there's no way that you can refund that transaction and it will yours to kept or spend it elsewhere.

spacer.png

On 2/12/2020 at 10:33 AM, Anthor95 said:

If a coin accidentally reaches my wallet, I will take all of those coins in my wallet and keep them in stock, and when the market price of these coins increases, I can earn money by trading them, and you have to have patience for that,  If you do not have the patience you will waste these coins.

Yes you are right I'm agree with you i can earn money by trading them and you have to have patience

1 hour ago, Mishore said:

Sometimes it happens that people put a wrong address and do not pay attention to it, then discover their mistake too late.
What if someone accidentally deposited a coin on your wallet? Would you be happy and ignore it as if nothing had happened?
Or will you return the coin to the address it came from?I thought that was a bonus that I got from the bounty I completed, but it turned out that the contract address and the name of the token were different. so I think it's a giveaway done by a team. then without thinking, I sold it and it was valued at $ 20.after that when those coin price will go up i will withdraw them..thus i will earn money and fill up my money beg..thank you all.

Yes you are right I'm agree with you thought that was a bonus that I got from the bounty I completed but it turned out that the contract adress

If a currency reaches my wallet, if they dealings me next I will make an effort to create Goswami and if it does not try to give, then I will raise it and exploitation it for any other purpose subsequently that any self bottle benefit.

42 minutes ago, LouisHamm said:

Actually, even if we keep them, it's not our fault or anything. They can blame us for anything, because it's their fault for sending to the wrong address. They should've known that once you sent it to the wrong address, you can reverse the transaction. So, it's all coming back to yourself, about sending them back and just keep it that way. I don't know what I'm gonna do if that happens to me. But part of me says just to keep it, and a bit of me says to give it back. 

If you have a conscience, I know it won't let you be, because you're fully aware it was a mistake and that could happen to anybody. Such money will never profit anyone because it was not a gift.

On the off chance that a coin unintentionally arrives at my wallet, I will take those coins in my wallet and keep them in stock, and when the market cost of these coins expands, I can gain cash by exchanging them, and you must have persistence for that, If you don't have the tolerance you will squander these coins.

If a coin inadvertently reaches my wallet, I will use every of individuals coins in my wallet and remain them in stock, and at what time the sell fee of these coins increases.

If a coin mistakenly reach my wallet I try and find the means of returning it to the own and if not possible I will use it for charity or find other alternative

For that you might have to be very lucky. Coins dont just appear in your wallet out of nowhere. The only time i get any free currencies in my wallet is when a cryptocurrency splits in two or when i register for some airdrop.

468x60-3.png

8 hours ago, Uma7543 said:

I will definentely return it back to the owner cos it might be trap for u to access to ur account by hackers 

I gave you two reasons, first because you said that you would return the currency immediately and this is my opinion, and secondly because you came up with a new idea which is that it could be from one of the hackers to follow you, although I do not know the extent of the possibility of this matter.

If the coins are valuable, I will sell them. It is a fortune for me (though somewhat evil) that many people will do the same in my opinion. So it's okay, if there are coins that we sell have other people.

I would try to contact the owner of the wallet from which I received the coins , if I could not contact I would just return them to where they came from.

I didn't face this kind of incident. Generally, it will not happen but if it happens then obviously I will keep them in my wallet due to I don't who send me the amount.