Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Page 31 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

Welcome my friend, I am new to this forum, I have tried yobit , it is a safe and comfortable site, I recommend you to use it, as for Bittrex , I have not tried it yet. good luck for everbody.

Edited by Taj93
  • +3 1

In my point of view YOBIT is modern money exchanger and wallet in these day Bittrex is not more beneficial as compare to YOBIT so I refer to my friends and family YOBIT account.

Dear in my opinion yobit is the best . I think that I am saying it because I am using the yobit and I am receiving my earning in the yobit platform and I am exchanging or withdrawing my money in the yobit platform. This is the reason that I like the yobit in term or bittrex.

I am using Yobit exchange and have no experience with the bittrex exchange so I will definitely go with yobit as it is one of the good exchange sites with useful features and fast transaction speed for it's users.

I can tell you what a reliable and very good trade to use, many open markets. and a very good trading volume, I recommend a Yobit, although Bittrex is a good trade too.