Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

I prefer yobit, because i dont really like KYC from bittrex. I using yobit without doing an KYC thats why i was really conformtable with yobit instance using bittrex. Also bittrex locked some account because not doing KYC

well , this is every hard question , i have been work in both exchanges and i can see that both  of them have there  advantage and desadvantage but i think yobit is better  

Юбилей-лучший обмен для меня, но не обязательно bittrex-плохой обмен ... Каждый человек имеет свое собственное мнение и не может быть таким же, как другие ...

That is a big advantage of yobit exchange, it allows users to deposit and withdraw with currencies like usd. It is very important because many people can buy cryptocurrencies this way easily

On 10/10/2019 at 7:22 AM, Muneeb said:

Which exchange is the best exchange yobit or bittrex. I am using from 2 to 3 years ust a yobit and that exchange is good for me i don,t have any experience about Bittrex is that good like yobit?

bittrex users must answer your question but i want say when you're working with yobit for that long and if you'r happy with it, don't look for another exchanges and focus on yobit features .

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

I only have a little experience with yobit, I will compare Bittrex with binance. Two years ago I was a bittrex user, at that time I was not required by KYC. Since I was required to KYC I never used Bittrex again until my account was deleted😂. In my opinion bittrex is very good similar to binance. But Bittrex has a higher fee compared to binance. Bittrex has a 0.25% trading fee while binance is 0.1%, if you have a BNB then the cost will be even cheaper. I hope this helps

4 minutes ago, palalu said:

I only have a little experience with yobit, I will compare Bittrex with binance. Two years ago I was a bittrex user, at that time I was not required by KYC. Since I was required to KYC I never used Bittrex again until my account was deleted😂. In my opinion bittrex is very good similar to binance. But Bittrex has a higher fee compared to binance. Bittrex has a 0.25% trading fee while binance is 0.1%, if you have a BNB then the cost will be even cheaper. I hope this helps

yes my friend. binance let you trade with 50% less fee if you use BNB as your fee and make it to 0.05% fee. those fee compare to yobit trade fee is really lower.

4 minutes ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

yes my friend. binance let you trade with 50% less fee if you use BNB as your fee and make it to 0.05% fee. those fee compare to yobit trade fee is really lower.

btw, do you like the exchange with KYC system?if not you should stay away from bittrex. Because Bittrex requires users to KYC

• +1 1

Just now, palalu said:

btw, do you like the exchange with KYC system?if not you should stay away from bittrex. Because Bittrex requires users to KYC

no my friend i quit binance like when they start sending Emails about verification and sensibility on Ip addresses because i use proxy sometimes. btw i have referrals there and some days i collect around 15-20$ commission :)

but yobit is my main trade platform in the last months.

For me I choose yobit, I tried it so many times it is fast in deposit and withdraw, even in exchanging, and the best think is no kyc at all, yesterday I withdraw 35 usd it only took 30 seconds 

6 minutes ago, AliceJun said:

These two platforms are different ages and have a place in the cryptocurrency market. They all bring convenience to cryptocurrency investors. However, in terms of transaction fees, Bittrex is higher than Yobit (0.25% and 0.2%).

both exchanges has higher fee compare to binance exchange but my priority is easy trading platform and fast trades so i chose yobit as my main trade exchange.

16 hours ago, Migo said:

For me I choose yobit, I tried it so many times it is fast in deposit and withdraw, even in exchanging, and the best think is no kyc at all, yesterday I withdraw 35 usd it only took 30 seconds 

i think bittrex have the same features too. the fast process on deposit and withdraw, good support and fast response. etc. except the KYC. bittrex required KYC to withdraw your assets. that's yobit adavantage. but yobit has a high withdrawal fee in BTC and DOGE.

If I'm going to choose between yobit and bittrex I will chose yobit because yobit is one of the best exchanges when it comes to distributing the wealth to its users. They making investment plans for their users so that they can easily earn profit without doing any trades.

43 minutes ago, Bmw55 said:

Я не використовую жодної біржі, яка просить KYC так само, як це робить Bittrex, тому що криптовалюта була створена для захисту вашої особистості та анонімності. Можливо, Bittrex краще, але я особисто вибираю Yobit 

You are not using KYC and this does not give you any assurance that your account will not be locked tomorrow. Also, if you use KYC, this gives you at least some hope that if the exchange is hacked, then you will be paid back. I use both exchanges. I like Bittrex because it has a US trading permit

youbit is better for me because exchange fees are  small and youbit has the big community that helped me to know what to do in crypto trading. also i love youbit besause they have small minimum deposit on RUB which is great because I depend on rub for my transaction. 

On 11/17/2019 at 9:16 PM, _sorry_hohol_ said:

in my opinion yobit has many advantage. they have some low price coin which is very good for trading. again often they give some campaign to make money to the people. again they have good volume and fast service 

I think Bittrex is a little better right now but Yobit is growing faster and faster lately and they are also working very hard to improve their services on the exchange. So soon yobit should get better than Bittrex 

Yobit is the best because on bittrex sometimes my account is log in without my permission and also some of my balances there are missing without a trace.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Just now, Jackmil said:

I chose Bittrex. I chose Bittrex because I am a long time user of Bittrex. I think bittrex is a good exchange and has a great popularity.

I think these both exchanges are very good for trading but i have heard some news about bittrex exchange that they shutting down their exchange in 30 plus countries.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Yobit over bitrrex every time. I know a lot would argue and maybe some statsbtoo but always feels like a lack of orders to me. Maybe in in the wrong place for the wrong coin. But in that site I always feel I'm being railroaded into doing something I don't want to. Usually making a compromise in price. 

I vote Bittrex, Yobit was good with many advantages than yobit like Yobit Invest Box, Regular Airdrop and low fee but Bittrex have bigger volume and community. For now bittrex was better than yobit but over time i'm really sure that yobit can surpass Bittrex if Yobit team actively doing some update and adding some feature!

On 11/2/2019 at 7:21 AM, stucagac said:

I wоuld gо with bittrеx sinсe i will believе thеm with huge sum оf bitcoin but i саn not beliеve yobit with ovеr .1 btс honеstly. 

But yobit is trusted by very rich people, taking an example cryptotalk.org is entrusting god knows how much bitcoins to yobit.net.

I have use yobit exchange also used bittrex. as ia m trading in yobit for 2 years so like yobit very much. I think this exchange ius very much user friendly . so I want to vote for yobit for best exchange.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:52 AM, Muneeb said:

Which exchange is the best exchange yobit or bittrex. I am using from 2 to 3 years ust a yobit and that exchange is good for me i don,t have any experience about Bittrex is that good like yobit?

So far I don't know since I rarely use Bittrex, but based on my experience using Bittrex for a number of years in 2017, Bittrex is a good exchanger with a large volume level and almost no deathcoin. I know that yobit in 2016, if I'm not mistaken, it depends on the users themselves, but I might not be able to compare the two, but my taste for the user interface is to yobit.

• +1 1

The answer is very clear and precise.  Although I use the Binance service as the most intense, if I need to compare the two services mentioned, my answer is Yobit.  As someone who has used two services you want to compare, I would like to say that Bittrex users enjoy the constant problem.  Even using this service, which causes problems for all kinds of things, is grind.  Yobit is not like this, there is an assistive support service against its users and it does not cause difficulties for users with ridiculous reasons.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

When i please don't include bank account with bittrex rest room when i are not aware of in relation to bittrex alternate. my business is using the services of yobit alternate in addition to i believe yobit alternate can be quite very best intended for making an investment. you can generate devoid of dealing. You should utilize devote pack without cost gaining.