Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

Even though they both have leading exchange sites in their field, I have to position my vote in favor of yobits because bittrex users have suddenly Their accounts containing funds were closed, saying that they violated the rules, and users' money was officially confiscated.  

Yobit and bittrex both are exact exchnage to work with, i have a touch experience with bittrex due to the fact if their lower price than that of yobit this is why I usually alternate there

I would say yobit. Cause yobit has some really good features for trading and also bittrex doesn't have those. So that's why why I chose yobit for exchanging site. 

There is no need to sort out the advantages and disadvantages of each platform; each platform makes an advantage that distinguishes it from other platforms, everyone chooses the platform that he saw is good, but there is no comparison that makes you far from Yobit or any other platform.

Both are very old and very known exchanges but i found many bugs in bittrex like recently they showed xrp price wrong while yobit is really good and very easy to use exchnge.  

Welcome with me
Both are acceptable to date
Bittrex requires identity verification for its KYC customers, unlike the Yobit platform, does not require any customer identification documents
Bittrex is based in USA, Yobit is based in Russia. Here you must consider the importance of trusting both of them, or preferring one over the other

YoBit offers two-factor authentication and a login verification email security feature.
Enabling two-factor authentication is optional, but it’s something you should enable as soon as you create an account. Regardless of which platform you use, this is one feature every cryptocurrency investor should use from day one.

Frankly, I do not know about this matter, even the Yobit site that I got to know when I know this site, my knowledge of all this will increase in the future and this is with your support to us.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:52 AM, Muneeb said:

Which exchange is the best exchange yobit or bittrex. I am using from 2 to 3 years ust a yobit and that exchange is good for me i don,t have any experience about Bittrex is that good like yobit?

For me binance better than them . But bitterx is better than yobut in the way of trad and maybe beyter in coins you kbow yobit and the dead coins...

I'm only familiar with the yobit exchange site I'm using its great and awesome as compared to some other exchange sites out there and i would recommend it to somebody not knowing about bittrex exchange perhaps its a good exchange cause I have not used it before.

the 2 are a good option, I use more yobit because for my opinion it is better, but bittrex is more secure, ask for kyc and well that's a little better.

I was using Bittrex when it didn't require KYC. I didn't enjoy trading there. The automated hyperspeed bots were cancelling any plan you had, before you even post the order. It was the only exchange I've seen where bots were reacting to your orders before you even post them. I basically lost money trading there as it was impossible to follow your strategy 100%. I did a few mistakes too with altcoins. Luckily Binance appeared and I instantly moved there. Totally a different world. So if you are thinking of moving to Bittrex I'd suggest to try it first with only a small but significant amount. Although I think that you will probably waste your time there. I prefer yobit and binance for trading. The rest are way behind as far as I'm concerned.

• Useful or interesting 1

Both are good but I prefer yobit a thousand times because I don't have as much trouble swapping, Bittrex asks for KYC and it's a problem sometimes.

Bittrex is a rumored trade situated in the USA, which requires full KYC from its clients. YoBit is a trade situated in Russia, subject to various charges and examinations, which requires no KYC from its clients

i suggest is both are trust able.

for now, I choose yobit over bittrex. well, bittrex used to be a popular exchange, and even I often do transactions there. it's just that, from time to time, it seems that Bittrex does not survive the current competition, and I think that yobit is better than Bittrex.

Yobit is good but I prefer bittrex . Yobit is a anonymous  exchange  so I prefer using bittrex but yes you can use yobit . They are legit

Yobit and bitrex both are legit exchange I know yobit two months back and yobit is good exchange to give good earning methods and its pay very well, but bitrex I heard only and I think this exchange operates from USA and its also good exchange to invest but I think this exchange need kyc so I don't think this good any investors but any one want to do kyc then its best exchange.

On 2/5/2020 at 3:27 PM, Myname248880 said:

i think this yobit offers convenience with a simpler system which makes people prioritize it more, sometimes people feel complicated if there are documents that must be completed..

Yobit is a good exchange but there is no high volume in trading not like in bittrex there is a very high volume and there is no scam coins like on yobit 

6 minutes ago, whittwilut said:

it depends on clients choise. bittrex is best for those individuals who fair need a extraordinary volume.  yobit in case top pick to those individuals who need to utilize crypto totally different ways.

Yes it's depend as you said , Bittrex it's more for professional and big investor and the Yobit exchange is for newbie in crypto to know the crypto work 

Both exchange are good but I personally prefer Yobit. Bittrex requires KYC verification, Yobit doesn't requires this. Customers service of Yobit is better than Bittrex. 

Edited by cryptozalmii37

1 hour ago, taxbconry said:

I think yobit or bittrex are best, but Yobit way better than Bittrex and others websites trade, With Yobit we have a parcel cryptocurrencies and tokens additionally there are more option and the finest thing has Yobit gives a few ways to his individuals to win a few coins.

The Yobit exchange is great for who dont want to give her identity to any website because the Yobit never ask you for verification at all And in this point it's really good