Comparison of wallets - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
habib388

Comparison of wallets

A comparison between several wallets in a useful and beautiful picture
 For example, do you own a website or have a mobile or desktop application and how safe and other things are necessary to know, share me your portfolio type and rate it from 10

download.png

This is a good topic that I think he can help a lot of people here but the list is limited. Personally, my favorite wallets are those like Exodus (in your list):

- Atomic

- Coinomi

- Trust

- Guarda

- Magnum

- Exodus

- Electrum

Im using Coinbase only to withdraw to my bank account.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

All wallets is very popular wallets personally I using blockchain or coinbase wallet since 3 years good experience safe and secured wallet.

In my opinion the cold wallet has no alternative and is more secure. But the comfort of an online wallet is much simpler

Thank you for sharing this important information with us. I think it will be very helpful to choose a proper wallet. I liked me well. I totally agree with your words.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:01 AM, habib388 said:

For example, do you own a website or have a mobile or desktop application and how safe and other things are necessary to know, share me your portfolio type and rate it from 10

download.png

Hardware wallets for me are the best, why? well simply because your coins wont be stolen or touch as long as its not being plugged in any sort of devices.

Im  using on few wallets this wallets are Coinbase Abrawallet Mew,Trust Wallet And Binance But for me Abra is good for Sending cryptocurrency because they have no fees and for Mew and trust wallet they are good for collecting tokens and lastly binance is for Staking And lending my cryptocurrency.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market.There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.This is a great wallet. It is one of the popular cryptocurrency wallet. It is used by all over the world. It is faster, trusted and secured. I just love it. I have been using is for a long time and I am fully surprised with it service and facilities.

On 2/12/2020 at 10:19 PM, Sohag 66 said:

Thank you for sharing this important information with us. I think it would be very helpful to choose a proper wallet.

Personally, my favorite wallets are those like Exodus (in your list):

- Atomic

- Coinomi

- Trust

- Guarda

- Magnum

- Exodus

- Electrum

I am using one from here.

Thank you all.

What you do is unfair and irrespectuous for me. If you want to use what I wrote, quote me, do not just copy/paste my message. You have a brain (I hope), maybe you also have 2 hands. So quote or use your brain and hands to write your own comment.

2 days to profit -Here-

On 2/11/2020 at 11:01 PM, habib388 said:

download.png

may i ask what "variable" on the "privacy" line means? that one under trezor because i thought that trezor was a good wallet under all the aspects and so the privacy

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I think it would be very helpful to choose a proper wallet.  Which is a very good side for all of us.  So thank you so much for letting us know this important information.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:46 PM, bitcoinb said:

This is a good topic that I think he can help a lot of people here but the list is limited. Personally, my favorite wallets are those like Exodus (in your list):

- Atomic

- Coinomi

- Trust

- Guarda

- Magnum

- Exodus

- Electrum

Im using Coinbase only to withdraw to my bank account.

Many thanks to you for sharing such a great information among us.  I've heard the names of these wallets before.  Those who have heard me explain these very well.  And it's easy to understand that these wallets are awesome.  And things have taken the place among safe wallets.

Thank you so much for sharing such as important topic with us . Because there are a lot of wallets are available on playstore. Among them which wallet is best that is the common question. I think ,it will ne very helpful to choose the right wallet for use.

• +2 1

This is a very good way to compare wallets to one another. The best wallet from that list in my opinion is the hardware wallets, however they are very expensive. I did not realize that blockchain was so weak in relation to coinbase, and i will consider switching wallets in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I advise you to go for the hardware offline wallets like Ledger Nano X or the Trezor. They are quite expensive to worth but if there is the security concerns--it is highly recommended wallet. Your funds your controls on these hardware wallets. 

Thanks for this clarification, I really wanted to see this kind of informations for a long time ago, so I think now the good type of wallets is ledger nano hardware wallet, it is not expensive too much, I mean almost anyone can have it, but when I see what I can do with it I will forget about the price 

On 2/12/2020 at 6:01 AM, habib388 said:

download.png

For now, I am not using any other wallet that is flash on your list except on coinbase. But because on you topic, I want to try to use that wallet and try to figure out if the recommendation that you made is accurate. Thanks for sharing this kind of information. I hope it can be helpful to me and to others.

@Hatred I suggest you to use non-custodial wallets that are suitable of everybody. The best of them are Atomic Wallet, Coinomi and guarda.

2 days to profit -Here-