Muneeb

Big Investment Big Profit

and one last recommendation. Do not invest the money on which it depends to live. That is, just invest the money you can lose or that does not directly influence your finances. Also, don't borrow money to invest because if something bad happens, you won't be able to replace it.

3 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

and one last recommendation. Do not invest the money on which it depends to live. That is, just invest the money you can lose or that does not directly influence your finances. Also, don't borrow money to invest because if something bad happens, you won't be able to replace it.

Yeah I completely agree with you, always invest what is extra and you can afford to lose, or you may be end up a homeless person and begging for money

On 10/10/2019 at 12:21 PM, Consignee said:

Never invest all the money in a single asset. You are risking your money heavily. I would suggest dividing your investment into 5 and invest in 5 crypto including BTC. If you invest in one asset, if that coin price reduced your investment will decrease drastically.

Putting eggs in one basket is very risky, not much can be done when the basket falls, most of the eggs must be destroyed. So as explained above, it is better to divide some investments in some potential cryptocurrency by a certain percentage, before you have to do a market analysis first and if possible please discuss with traders or friends who are more experienced to strengthen your decision.
You can divide investments in 50% of bitcoin and 50% of potential altcoin (for example ETH, XRP, XLM, etc.). You can also look at coinmarketcap to get more accurate data for analysis material.

If you are going to invest in one currency, you know you will lose large losses and you will have to recover what you lost with difficulty

On the basis of all of us if you want to get a lot of profit then you have to have a lot of capital because when you use a little capital to trade it will only get very little results. I trade using a lot of capital to get a lot of results.

4 hours ago, Richard said:

If you are going to invest in one currency, you know you will lose large losses and you will have to recover what you lost with difficulty

There is pros and cons for invest only in one currency. The pros here you only need to focus in one currency, you can either get big profit or big loss and the cons is once the coin you investment fall, it means your invest fall too, it's different if you invest on many coins, if 1 fall you can still have many to cover.

In investing capital is very influential results. If you want to get a large profit then the capital must be large, but you must also keep in mind the risks to be faced are also large. So you have to be careful and stay alert.

Maybe you have heard about the recently sensational arbitration project, I will not begin to name the project for ethical reasons. So what am I doing: invest a large amount of money and wait, just wake up in the early morning and realize that I lost my deposit once and for all, how do you like it.

Unfortunately, this action happened to me. I would not recommend investing a large amount of money in an unfamiliar project. Read it first and then decide whether to invest the amount there or not. First of all, see the project launch date, and then invest your deposit.

It will best to invest in multiple alts but I most say you have to know a good deal about the project too. You will definitely earn more profits that way. I can tell you for a fact that all my assets now are all alts i.e no BTC no ether and I have never really loss money. Just know your projects. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Before going to invest in crypto-market have a deep analysis, market trend of altcoins and see which altcoin suit you. I believe to have a safe investment you should move with BTC or top 10 coins ( ETH, LTC or BNB).

With money $ 5,000 you should buy as much as 60% for bitcoin and the rest try to buy 4 or 5 altcoins that you have analyzed, save in the long run will be profitable if the coins have good potential, so determine which coins you will buy

On 10/10/2019 at 6:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

If that $5000 is all your money I think you shouldn't invest all in crypto. However If you still insist on investing in crypto with all, don't invest all in altcoins. Go %80+ with bitcoin, %10+ with major alts like litecoin, eth, monero etc, put the other %5-10 on shitcoins. By doing it this way you minimize your potential losses.

Big investments do not mean big profits, especially when it comes to crypto currencies. Crypto currencies are a bigger risk than investing in gold or in your own business. I wouldn't invest 5k $ in this crypto. You want to invest in altcoins. I think 1k $ will be enough to buy many different altcoins

6 hours ago, dana33 said:

There is pros and cons for invest only in one currency. The pros here you only need to focus in one currency, you can either get big profit or big loss and the cons is once the coin you investment fall, it means your invest fall too, it's different if you invest on many coins, if 1 fall you can still have many to cover.

In such a market you do not have to invest in a single currency or you will receive significant losses because the market is now very risky because of Bitcoin, which has difficulty penetrating the level of $ 8760

Maybe bitcoin is good option. (It is just an opinion not an advice) All in single coin? Well as long as, the chart is showing significant increasing, why not? But you must have a good calculation about your limit when the price it's going  against your expectation lose some from $5,000 is painfully. But better if you do some diversification, in case one of your coin is in red graphic, the other is in green graphic. If both are in red graphic at the same time (well,reality is evil)

It's off coupon not recommended to invest in just one coin with your $5000 as you never know the future of it but rather try investing $1000 into 5 coins this way you divided the risk to 5 parts and thus you can only 20% from 1 coin at worst condition.

It depends a lot and what you want to do with this money. If you want to invest them in the purchase of a currency for a long time or if you want to invest them for trading.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

I thought if I had $ 5,000 to invest in cryptocurrency, I would divide it into coins and tokens. I will give Bitcoin an allocation of 60% and the rest for altcoin such as Ethereum, BNB Coin, TRX or EOS and Litecoin. Bitcoin takes the biggest portion because until now bitcoin is still the coin with the biggest market cap in the cryptocurrency market

17 hours ago, jcarlo said:

I thought if I had $ 5,000 to invest in cryptocurrency, I would divide it into coins and tokens. I will give Bitcoin an allocation of 60% and the rest for altcoin such as Ethereum, BNB Coin, TRX or EOS and Litecoin. Bitcoin takes the biggest portion because until now bitcoin is still the coin with the biggest market cap in the cryptocurrency market

yeah this is the right way to do that, BTC most be the biggest part of your investment and have some other alts beside BTC

To me I will simply say you are trying to give out a charity. All your $5k into a coin. Immediately the token or coins goes back with about 10 percentage you know that you just lost $500. That's is not a good idea. Divide your investment.

when investing you need to realise that there is always risk, so you need to take steps in reducing the risk and make your investment safer. One of the first steps would be to split your investment so that your profit become dependant on just one succeding... and besides, while one can give 2x, others can grant 10x or more, so there is also a matter of trying to grab the most chances to get a huge profit...

I would split into 5 projects in which 1 would be BTC and 1 would be ETH... about the others, I advise you to do due search as there are multiple options and it will come to your own decision

Never invest in 1 coin but at the moment bitcoin is the best choice, when you get profit from bitcoin you can switch to altcoin to double your profit. Capital is moving from bitcoin to altcoin and the other way around.