Big Investment Big Profit - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Big Investment Big Profit

On 10.10.2019 at 08:32, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

Buying one coin is very dangerous, especially since you are going to invest such a huge amount. I strongly do not recommend you to do so. Better choose some promising coins and invest in them.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:03 PM, Silvinator said:

As some forum partners have told you, you have to diversify your investment but always including the BTC in that investment portfolio. Etherium is a good option too. It is good to study the market well to make a decision. Work with Bitcoin for the long term

Diversify is one of the most important strategy in crypto investment to make more profits. Cause it’s always risky told put all funds in one coin.   

2 hours ago, alimola said:

Big Investment Big Profit yes you are right and in the script was it if anyone invest good amount is in it

to earn a big profit, one needs to invest in a perfect place. if he does some mistake then he will face a big loss instead of big profit in his big investment.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/9/2019 at 8:32 PM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

If that is Bitcoin I agree with you, but if you invest in altcoins I will recommend you to split your investment and invest in few coins. And questions is you want to trade or to hold coins?

If you trade I recommend you to some part use for trading and other hold.

Or if you hold like I write above one part keep for trading to make more coins and one part hold till you think it's good time to get profit.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/10/2019 at 10:21 AM, Consignee said:

Never invest all the money in a single asset. You are risking your money heavily. I would suggest dividing your investment into 5 and invest in 5 crypto including BTC. If you invest in one asset, if that coin price reduced your investment will decrease drastically.

Many people trust on cryptocurrency and invest big money. Some people got big profits in start after few month some people got normal profit. majority of people not interested in cryptocurrency.

Crypto is a good business where we can make good deposit then in return we make good profit and this is the reality because in crypto market if you want to make money good and then you must to buy more and more coins and thats the great idea.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, thats true mate, its goof to invest a lot of money here but it has a risk, like in business, before we meet the successful of it we need to invest big money and yoi can get a lot of profit too.

1 hour ago, Blackwell said:

No it isn't great in the event that you put the entirety of your cash in one coin, you need to put your cash in various parts that will be ideal for you and you will profit from various coins

For me l, as long as the project invested in is not some untrustworthy crypto project, I think it is ok cos you can spread you investments too into different projects and still loss in some.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/14/2019 at 12:22 PM, dinhdinh said:

Never invest in 1 coin but at the moment bitcoin is the best choice, when you get profit from bitcoin you can switch to altcoin to double your profit. Capital is moving from bitcoin to altcoin and the other way around.

I think the best way is putting your all investments to 10 coins 🙂 when one of them goes up then you can sell it and buy other coins from cheap prices

Yeah brother, well done title and publishing, i think it's the key for big profits for now, because the market is very large and you cannot invest in one coin, you need a big amount of money to invest at less three or four coin, 
there are some story about people making big profits with only 300$, but this was before 2017, today even 10000$ cannot be enough for a good investment.

Again : A smart chicken does not lay eggs in one basket, so don't invest in one coin .

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Choose one for a long term and 3 to 4 for a short term, depending on your requirement. I would also suggest that you should learn about  a coin and check the graph of their rise and fall. Don't rely on people comments, make your own choice and do it, but all of them suggested good things for you even me too.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:12 PM, Black25 said:

That's correct but there is no guarantee profit in trading. There is no 100% safe coin that will give you a profit every month. So you have to take some risks, either they are going to pay off or you lose your money 

The lose is expected if the market is not well enough but if the market is well then you can expect a profit from any of your trade in high ranking coins. 

Well i suggest to buy bitcoin because it ranked on top among cryptocurrencies but just do not invest in one coin, try other so when the other crash down, not all of your assets crashed down as well.

That's right, a large investment will also be able to make a big profit and risk of loss is also large. so be careful in trading crypto. You should not focus on one coin, but take two or three coins that you will trade and do your research first.

On 11/9/2019 at 5:12 PM, Supto said:

I don’t think so that invest in a particular is a good idea. Suppose you invest in a particular coin and get loss then all of your money is going to in vain. So it’s better Invest in various coin.          

Yes. don't put all your eggs in one busket. If the busket fell in the ground then all the eggs will be spoiled. So try to choose sevaral good coins for investment.

Bengali?

View this Topic

The greater the capital you invest, the greater the risk of loss or profit. This is just how you are smart at allocating that investment to the right thing.

Yeah it is, the bigger the investment, the bigger the profit but there's no such thing as assurance here in the cryptoworld. In my opinion, instead of risking your money on investing on one asset, try to invest on others to because all coins are volatile, it can change its value anytime. If you only invested on one asset, if its price drops, that's a massive loss esp 5000$ that's a lot. 

Try investing it on different altcoins to reduce risks of a specific coin lost. Not all investments have big profit bit still depends on how much and what exchange platform you are on and of course, the price of crypto itself. 

If you are so sure on your technical and fundamental analysis of the specific coin then go and buy with all your money but this type of trading style is not really recommended because after all market is unpredictable.

if you invest big then you can get big profits, my advice is if you have a lot of money to invest so you can get big profits. And don't waste your money by using your money.

A big investment does not guarantee you a big profit, it actually doesn't even guarantee you a profit at all. You can make a big profit with small investment if you invest in a good coin and you hold it on a long term until the price increases 

Not invest all you money in one asset, divde it into sections. Like 50% for crypto and save the rest for future use. But the profit will be low

I suggest you to do not invest all of your money at one coin. You should invest in various altcoin. I suggest you to firstly invest a good amount at BTC than you can invest in other coin like ltc, eth, xrp etc. I think you should recharge your self and make a proper decisions.

You can always invest big amount of money but be sure to always have some spare. Because if you invest all your money and the thing you invested in has been bankrupt you will suffer.