Big Investment Big Profit - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Big Investment Big Profit

2 minutes ago, Jercyhora said:

Invest at your own risk. Profit and loss are directly proportional on how much you invest or stake. You should not be in a business if you're lack of knowledge in it. Try to research first, and start in a small amount. It's a kind of laziness if you just ask what coin / token will profit you not knowing what it's background.

You have a good point that we have to search ourselves and not have to invest in others suggestions. But asking here is also beneficial because he will know the names of high potential coins and then will start his own research and will invest in it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

It seems to me equally profitable now to invest in bitcoin or diversify your portfolio. Many altcoins can show good growth, because they are now in a long decline. But personally, I would prefer bitcoin. I trust him more than any other currency.

pxf.jpg

On 10/10/2019 at 6:21 AM, Consignee said:

Never invest all the money in a single asset. You are risking your money heavily. I would suggest dividing your investment into 5 and invest in 5 crypto including BTC. If you invest in one asset, if that coin price reduced your investment will decrease drastically.

This is true but then if you put all your investment in a single asset, when the price increases your investment will increase drastically, though the risk is higher so also the potential reward. winkzz..

On 10/10/2019 at 10:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

On 10/10/2019 at 10:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

You better invest your money in 2 or 3 types of coins. if you invest all your money in 1 coin, then you bet everything on only 1 coin. and that can make you a big loss

15 hours ago, Abderrazak19 said:

You are right this time is the right time to buy some bitcoin and get some short term profits 

Because we all expect that bitcoin will rise by the end of this year

yes by the end of this year the price will be very high but still we do not have to sell at the end of this year because in the next year there will be halving because of which the price will rise much more.

19 hours ago, Black25 said:

A big investment does not guarantee you a big profit, it actually doesn't even guarantee you a profit at all. You can make a big profit with small investment if you invest in a good coin 

But in trade if you will invest small amount in any coin then it will give you in percentage so if the investment will be bigger then the profit will be bigger. Like 50% of 1 BTC is 0.5 BTC while 50% of 10 BTC is 5BTC. 

On 10/10/2019 at 3:32 AM, Muneeb said:

Do not risk all that money, the best thing is that if you have in your account $ 1,000 you risk $ 100 per trade and with a stop loss of 1% so you would lose only $ 10 for each trade and protect your money to the maximum.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:02 AM, Muneeb said:

if i had 5000$ i would spend that buy dogecoin coins right now. i know and believe dogecoin has a good future and price and will be most popular. it can reach 1 cent per coin again.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

On 10/11/2019 at 5:46 AM, james said:

you should try with lower amount first i suggest use a demo account. to see the results later you can invest as want to be, cryptos are very volatile it can result losing your assets. be careful  

What demo account are you talking about? Op is thinking of what coin/s to buy and hodl and time is of the essence! 

For me, I will diversify and put the money only in some of the 37 cryptocurrency projects ranking listed recently by China's Center for Information and Industry Development.

https://news.bitcoin.com/china-rankings-37-crypto-projects/

all of your money trading isn't good idea i think. you should trade some of your money to cryptocurrency you will be profitable i hope. Thanks 

1 minute ago, niroblm said:

all of your money trading isn't good idea i think. you should trade some of your money to cryptocurrency you will be profitable i hope. Thanks 

That is good idea that not trade to all of your income because we need to keep some money for emergency and half or 30 percent income keep for trading.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

In my opinion whatever coin you use to do invest, of course you use cryptocurrencies trusted coins, and don't invest your money to 1 coin you can buy many type of coin to do profit suppose you buy a coin and after some months you see the coin was not growth is price itself so you can lost your time but if you have a more coin like this so any coin can grow and do profit. So not depending on one coin or one company buy many type of shares. 

don't risk investing all your money at once because its financially unsafe and you can divide your profit into two segments short term and long term, short term for altcoins and  bitcoin for long term investments

Yes, as you said, but I personally do not advise you to invest in one coin because this is a big risk, I prefer to divide this amount on several coins because that is better and less risky. There are good coins and is likely to rise according to news and analysis, such as the  XRP, TRX  i just heard about a significant rise soon.

I'm really surprised with all this amounts, it is very big risk to invest all that money because cryptocurrencies are not stable enough, so you can invest but not with this quantity you should try with small amount. 

2 minutes ago, hafmy said:

Big investment big profit? Yes maybe but also big investment big risk, I think is better take care about your money, 100 percent take from them 30 percent to risk them; then continue with the same plan.

I agree with your opinion.
But I have a question for you,
And where in our life there are no risks?
In my opinion, there is always and everywhere risk...

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

35 minutes ago, calteting said:

It is nice to purchase a single coin but it depends on the coin you're contributing, I will prescribe to purchase XRP as in the event that one XRP bounce from 0.28 (current cost) to 38 least at that point you may get $1k from your venture.

That;s putting all your eggs in one basket and that have over the ages been proven to be an unwise decision, because every investment have some risk factors and one of the ways to mitigate them is to diversify your investment across assets with good potentials and you will stand a better chance of staying above water should the unexpected happen,

On 10/10/2019 at 8:21 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

we must not bet everything on a single altcoin but diversify I would choose 2 or 3 to be sure, my favorites are bitcoin, ethereum and monero attention is not an advice but an opinion...

Monero is good,It is my favorite too but i think we should find new and better coins for the next bull run.I saw today a coin which made 30x last month.It is amazing...Imagine even if you put 50 USD then you would get more than 1.5k USD 

16 minutes ago, tisuacon said:

we must not wagered everything on a single altcoin but differentiate I would select 2 or 3 to be beyond any doubt, my favorites are bitcoin, ethereum and monero consideration isn't an counsel but an conclusion...

I agree with Bitcoin and Ethereum, but don’t like Monero.
Generally, I would bet everything on the IOTA (MIOTA), Tron (TRX) and Stellar (XLM) coins...

On 10/10/2019 at 11:32 AM, Muneeb said:

It's good not to buy a single coin, multiply investment in several coins that have a decent price and a pretty decent development too. If we only focus on one coin, it is a loss for us if the price of the coin that we focus on continues to decline. We will experience a huge loss.

On 10/9/2019 at 11:32 PM, Muneeb said:

Hello, the best advice is to split your capital in several coins, make your own research about every coin you plan to buy and if your convince for one just buy some percentage of all your capital, in this moment I'm in XRP,DOGE,LTC and of course ETH and BTC for long terms. Good luck. 👍

17 hours ago, dion2566 said:

big investment, big profit but big risk also. Don't forget that the risk is great if we invest a large amount. but don't because the risk makes us afraid and don't dare to invest.

Big risks can be chilled by the fact that in life there is nothing without the slightest risk.
Risk is everywhere and always to some extent.

This is the economic principle. The more you invest, the more you can earn. You just have to know what you're doing with your money.
For example, at an investment of $ 100 if you make 400 trades with a profit of 3% you become a millionaire. It's simple, right?

12 minutes ago, arafatahmed said:

yes, i agree with you. if invest all money for one coin and then this coin price dump then price recover isn't possible.

But i think this is possible only in the world f bitcoin because bitcoin a very secure currency and it will give us a very good future just in short time.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT