Big Investment Big Profit - Page 12 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Big Investment Big Profit

On 10/11/2019 at 12:21 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

we must not bet everything on a single altcoin but diversify I would choose 2 or 3 to be sure, my favorites are bitcoin, ethereum and monero attention is not an advice but an opinion...

There is a big risk to do that with other altcoins. Over the past few months while btc is growing, other currencies have either kept their prices unchanged or dropped. Do not put all eggs in one basket; Diversifying your portfolio is highly recommended to avoid major losses that can occur at any time if the coin goes down because the market is extremely volatile.

In my opinion don't invest all your funds in single coin and i don't think its good decision, you have 5000$ so you invest devoid in 5 parts and invest in five separate coins, like bitcoin ETH litecoin ripple and dash coin, because if invest on single coin its take some time to give profit but if you invest like this,you earn when any one coin prices pump up so take right option

• Useful or interesting 1

Sure the big investment are the best way of getting big profit, but also is the way of getting big loss, but there have risk investment of margin trading which you invest low and gain or loss big

Investing big in cryptocurrency is a nice idea because even the profit will be big but one must choose wisely a coin to invest into otherwise you might make a loss by investing in a coin that will have no future and in this case i would advice somebody to invest in crypto like BITCOIN.

You can invest on cryptotlk, i think it's the best way for earning and you make a big profit from it. You can also look at coin market cap to get more accurate data for analysis material. 

On 10/10/2019 at 6:21 AM, Consignee said:

Never invest all the money in a single asset. You are risking your money heavily. I would suggest dividing your investment into 5 and invest in 5 crypto including BTC. If you invest in one asset, if that coin price reduced your investment will decrease drastically.

Bitcoin  is the best coin he should put most of his fund in because it will five more profit at the end of the business 

Well like what your topic says, big investment, big profit and it is true in investing industry, but the thing is that if you make a mistake that big investment could become big loss also, so think carefully and choose the right decision before investing.

On 11/8/2019 at 4:48 PM, CryptoJony said:

This is going to be very very bad decision if you put your all funds in single coin. Cause you always to invest into 3 to 4 coins to be more profitable. 

This is the economic principle. The more you invest, the more money you make. You just need to know what you are doing with your money. But I think this is only possible in the world with bitcoin because bitcoin is a very safe currency

12 hours ago, Abdur Rahman03 said:

Big investment will be big profit when you invest your money in any creative project. For the trades they need to more experience for investment. Be cautious It is only my sentiment and thought on the off chance that you need to differ with me you can.

That's right,  sometimes even better try with smaller investment, because in big investment, if you lose you lose big too.

not every big investments can gain big profits,it can result also in big loses if you are not make it properly,but big investments has the higher chance of getting profits in so many ways.

We ought to be careful the way we trade in cryptocurrency, try to minimize the amount you trade with any coin , because it will surprise you anytime

On 10/11/2019 at 12:18 AM, 2rapov said:

I dont agree with you about NPXS. In last time they stoped any payments to your wallet. Before it thay pay 7% of your balance every month. Now price NPXS is only going down. I think developers dont support their project now. There is not any news about it

You are risking your money a lot. I would suggest dividing your investment into 5 and investing in 5 cryptocurrencies including BTC. Over the past few months while btc is growing, other currencies have either remained flat or dropped. It is better to divide your money by a fraction

On 10/10/2019 at 5:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

If I were you, I would not be investing in one currency, because that is a percentage of the risk, and I will work on at least 4 currencies, as I will not continue with the entire amount if I do not have something to compensate.
I do not motivate you to think about this financially before taking any step, as the time is not right for trading, as you see the situation is volatile and we do not know the extent of this development
Because here we deal in decentralized digital currencies
This is what I know now

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 10/18/2019 at 2:11 PM, Devh said:

5000 dollars is good for beginning but be sure to invest only 60-70% and save 30% in case of market down. Only invest big in big coins and no go for low markets altcoin as it will not give you any profit. Be sure to have a short time trade. Read my post where i made 600$ and you will get it what i want to say. Have a happy trade and believe me yobit is best market to trade and you have full money access their without restrictions. Hope you understand my point.

I recommend that you buy any coin to the best of your knowledge, not depending on the opinions of others because you will invest your money, not others. You should also note that large investments can lead to big losses, do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Big investment big profit but also big investment big loses can be possible in the crypto world. You just do not dream for the profit with the high investments--it can sometimes give the very bad experiences. If you loses the huge amount in the trading what would you do? 

yea we all know the bigger the investment the bigger the profits but also lets keep in mind the market is not always about the gains because you could lose as much as 50% of your money as well.

well I will suggest that never invest all the amount in just one coin .always device in 3/4 coin like btc,ETH,litcoin etc and then invest ,if one coin goes down ,other will give you up . in this way you will get your profit .

yes..a big profit directly depends on the bigger investment.if we are trading with a bigger amount then at the end we get unexpected profit in the return

I think that this is a bad choice, it is best to divide this $ 5,000 into equal parts and invest in a lot of coins so that there is more chance of profit.

Interchanging is usually a very risky matter, having 85 percent of folks burning off make the most exchange. Being keen on this current administration connected with big gains from the check connected with establishments, this big company gets lots of advantages in addition to as a result of the item you can generate dollars.

On 11/2/2019 at 10:47 PM, Farman Ali said:

Yes it is best that invest and get profit woth the help of coins ny this  surely you will get profit by this way it is very best way 

bitmex is providing everyone with virtually a testnet bitcoin, you can simply ask for bitcoin testnet and send it to the bitmex testnet address. Do not trade with all your income because we need to keep an amount for emergencies and half or 30 percent keep the transaction.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:26 PM, Lobachevsky said:

don't risk investing all your money at once because its financially unsafe and you can divide your profit into two segments short term and long term, short term for altcoins and  bitcoin for long term investments

It is best to invest and profit will help reduce the help of this currency, make sure you get profit this way, that's the best way. after a few months you see a coin not growing as a price so you can lose time but if you have lots of coins like this any money can grow and make a profit. So do not depend on a penny or a company to buy a variety of stocks.

3 hours ago, pporergai said:

Never contribute all of your cash in fair one single coin otherwise you may conclusion up losing all of your cash

You need to consider and check if that investment is good for.you before investing very big in that, because the repercussions is bad to tolerate

It will be good if you share your purpose. What kind of strategy do you choose? Do you want to trade short or long time?

On 11/2/2019 at 11:12 PM, Rounak sarkar said:

In my opinion whatever coin you use to do invest, of course you use cryptocurrencies trusted coins, and don't invest your money to 1 coin you can buy many type of coin to do profit suppose you buy a coin and after some months you see the coin was not growth is price itself so you can lost your time but if you have a more coin like this so any coin can grow and do profit. So not depending on one coin or one company buy many type of shares. 

bitmex is providing everyone with virtually a testnet bitcoin, you can simply ask for bitcoin testnet and send it to the bitmex testnet address. We need to keep an amount for emergencies and half or 30 percent keep the transaction.