Big Investment Big Profit - Page 23 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Big Investment Big Profit

19 minutes ago, Bombay Cash said:

Crytpo currency is a weird and suitable business or trading in which during the time of investment it can cause havoc and disheartening but when you want to reap the fruit of your investment it can change someone mind set about ever experience bad days of no money.

Hi mate,you re right but i will rather say cryptocurrency is a risky business whether trading or investing or staking everything about cryptocurrency is risky you need to have knowledge on how cryptocurrency works before you can either invest or trade inother not lose your money during trading.

Good night, I recommend you to distribute your money in several currencies, obviously making a little more emphasis on the bitcoin and ethereum, you can create a great portfolio if you lean on a person who really knows about this topic and he can be your guide, to invest correctly you just have to educate yourself properly and get a person to help you on your way. I wish you the best

In investing capital is very influential results. If you want to get a large profit then the capital must be large, but you must also keep in mind the risks to be faced are also large. It will best to invest in multiple alts but i most say you have to know a good deal about the project too.You will definitely earn more profit that way.

This is the simple logic when you invest big, you earn a big profit too. But when you invest small the profit too will be small. And maybe later you will start to regret why didn't you invest much into the platform.

This is the simple logic when you invest big, you earn a big profit too. But when you invest small the profit too will be small. And maybe later you will start to regret why didn't you invest much into the platform.

Well everyone knows about that if your investment big then definitely you will get your profits big its fact but there is more important things to have in mind first. That you are going to invest money keep it in your mind the track you are going through is safe or not. Thanks and best of luck

I know that the topic is old, but I would like to clarify a point that some people miss, which is diversification.
Diversification should always be made when investing or trading,
Diversification is what protects an account from large losses.
Do not put all your eggs in one basket, which is the most famous phrase in the world of investment,
Diversify between the currencies of your choice and also try to diversify the places where currencies are placed in different portfolios.

• +2 1

Yes we can earn high profit with the invest of high money.  If we invest our money in high amount and there will be high chances of earning best profit.  For high profit we should work hard. 

I don't disagree but the big investment should match with your risk assesement otherwise you will be having a difficult time to keep being patient and allow your investment undertake all the volatility and become very profitable.

My advice to you is so not invest all the money in one site. You can divide it into three and make investment in three different coins. With this you can't lose all the money even if one currency falls.

Yaah,,you are right.If we invest in big amounts we will get more profits from it.But we all know that investing is very risky if we do not have enough knowledge about investment. So i personally think that we should not invest all of money in a single asset.Because sometimes lose our miney.

I would say that we get good returns in exchange for where we can make good deposits and that is the reality because if you want to make money in the crypto market and then you must buy more coins and get the great idea. Depending on your need.  I further suggest that you should learn about a currency and examine the graph of their rise and fall.  Don’t rely on people’s comments, make your own choice and do it, but they’ve all suggested good things for you and even me.

Who knows what you are planning and what is this coin. If you select random coins it won't be a good idea. Maybe if you think this is gambling you can do that but this is what you want to risk without caring at all?

This is proportional my friend, the higher the investment, the higher the profits can be, but it could also be higher the loss, you should consider both options, it is not about higher investment, it is about choosing a good project that you can get a good profitability. 

• +1 1

In my opinion, it is not a good idea to buy all of the amount in one currency to avoid large losses. Or invest in one currency but buy at several prices.

Search secure for High Return On Investment. Search with Visymo.com. The Best Resources. Results & Answers. Always Facts. Privacy Friendly. Unlimited Access. 100% Secure.

That was what we should be understand about but some people are not even understand about that but we need to know about what we should be know about the investment and the profits because some people are are not even understand about that but it was good to know. Search secure for high return on investment. Search with visymo.com. The best resources. Result and answer. 

If You Have Been Looking for an Easy Way to Profit! Unique Investment Platform. All Investors like High and Safe Returns on Their Investments.Search secure for High Return On Investment. Search with Visymo.com. The Best Resources. Results & Answers. Always Facts. Privacy Friendly. Unlimited Access. 100% Secure.

It is absolutely good and this is a good amount to buy by air and hold them for profit and sell them when you got enough profit from your savings. And this will be good for you that to choose a good reputed coin for your investment because a coin with good reputation will go up fastly as compare to a coin with low levitation will go up so be careful and go on.

More sugar we use more sweet it will be. More we will invest the more we will earn. But we should be little conscious while making any investment. There can be damage to our amount. 

Exchange is usually a very risky subject, with 85 percent of people burning out and exchanging the most.  Connected is interested in this current administration.There are some problems with large investments.  If your investment doesn't go well, you can lose a lot.

There is an eternal truth about investing, don't put all the eggs in one container.  So you can buy different types of coins with 5000$. so that even if you lose one coin, you can make up for the loss with the other.  Moreover, I think Yobit Investbox is the best place to invest.

Yes it is true that bigger the investment and bigger is the profit, but the person who is just started trading as newbie should be advised to start from Lower investment. 

On 10/10/2019 at 11:33 AM, miskyming said:

It's better that invest more altcoins not just only one. Let me recommend you the best coin to hold for long term. Litecoin, Ethereum and Binance coin divide your $5000 with these altcoins surely you can make profit in the future.

In my opinion, investing in one coin is the best way to make a profit, the bigger the capital, the bigger the profit. It's just that what needs to be considered is the type of coin being invested, the coin invested must have the potential and have high price fluctuations such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.

• +1 1

You should not invest a lot of money in just only one certain coin, invest in other crypto coins too. You should be really careful on your investments because you invest a lot of money, you should also learn how to manage your crypto as well.

I do not think that this is good at all because you must properly divide your capital and invest in more than one cryptocurrency.

I advise you in some articles on capital management this may help you to properly divide you money.