Which price you expect after BTC halving - Page 9 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Which price you expect after BTC halving

If you want to know what the price will be after BTC Halving, will have a positive impact, it is not out of imagination if it reaches a little more than that

• +1 1

On 10/9/2020 at 1:26 AM, batuhanfe said:

I think half the price of bitcoin will go up to $ 20000. It is my opinion that this price is most likely ut but I can say it right and everyone is investing through it and making a profit.

"half the price of bitcoin"? :classic_huh:

On 10/9/2020 at 7:48 AM, Gollito said:

Experts Make Bitcoin Price Predictions As Halving Approaches
Sentiment seems to lean towards a positive outlook for Bitcoin following the looming block reward halving.

On 10/9/2020 at 7:59 AM, luisangel030396 said:

It is difficult to know with exact science, it is such a volatile market that anything can happen. According to me, bitcoin will hit 100k by the end of next year.
So save btc

On 10/10/2020 at 3:17 PM, Joli72 said:

I think it will reach $ 15,000, since it has maintained an upward trend, gradually increasing its price and popularity worldwide.

On 11/2/2020 at 1:58 PM, Rosarvx said:

If you want to know what the price will be after BTC Halving, will have a positive impact, it is not out of imagination if it reaches a little more than that

3 hours ago, Rafi74 said:

I think after halving Bitcoin can be touch again 20k dollar. Many people expect more than this but this is a good amount after Bitcoin halving. Waiting for that moment

BITCOIN HALVING IS PASSED! (sorry for big letter, but maybe now will understand)

On 10/9/2020 at 11:36 PM, Rostikolux said:

I don’t know for whom, but I’ll speak for myself personally. For me, the cue ball is nothing more than a real currency, albeit digital. I do not consider it a commodity, but I consider it to be the thing for which some kind of commodity can be bought. In short, in my opinion, after many years, it is crypto and bitcoin that will be the means to pay for everything and everyone. Therefore, it makes sense to consider it as something other than currency?

It's all depend when you buy some cryptocurrency, in this case BTC.

ATH of BTC was before few years when price touch around 20k$ and you can see that currently price is close to ATH.

On 10/11/2020 at 4:36 AM, Humberto Alvarez said:

I hope it will not happen soon or will not happen because I have my investment with bitcoin. But if that will happen I have no choice but to accept the reality. So maybe this time I should also be investing with altcoins since there are altcoins that has a good potential now to replace bitcoin like ETH.

I dont understand, you already buy BTC and you dont want to hit some new ATH?

On which price you buy BTC?

To replace BTC? :classic_biggrin:

This sounds like a joke, but it's ok to invest in altcoins too if you believe in some altcoin.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I hope Bitcoin's market value will exceed $ 20,000 after halving.  Because the market value of Bitcoin has already started to increase, it is not impossible for the market value of Bitcoin to reach $ 20000 after halving.

• -1 1

you think miners dump BTC price? I dont thing so, that is big discussion but if you look few days or one week before dump you can see that BTC did not have volume I dont want to write at all but very low volume and my opinion is that because of that price go down. the value of bitcoin will be affected quite much because the next halving.

According to Elliott and volumetric analysis, its target is $ 32,000, and this price is based on its last peak and from the level from which it started after the split in 2017, and certainly the division and reducing its equivalent value will automatically raise its price.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/6/2020 at 4:42 PM, Affect579 said:

I expect a good takeoff and I think it will be the peak price of bitcoin and will hold around$ 40,000 per bitcoin.

$40000 as bitcoin price may not even be realized in 2021, I understand that investors are invest in now but there can be a time of bull back, it could start next year. But it is clear that bitcoin will reach $20000 which will be the all time high, and likely it will be more. 

On 10/1/2019 at 11:07 PM, BullRunBit said:

As you (I hope, because it's big thing for BTC) already know BTC halving is approaching.

It's left 7.5 months to BTC halving and if we look at the past that really affect on BTC price.

You can keep track timer on this link https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

Tell me what you think about all that and which price you expect after BTC halving?

Bitcoin halving occurs every four years.  If BTC is halved, the price of BTC goes down a lot.  However, after BTC halving, its price goes up a lot. Sometimes BTC halves the price to fix the price of BTC.  BTC Halving is a kind of program.  As a result, Bitcoin's network is further expanded  And its price goes up a lot more

On 13.12.2020 at 08:03, Onden said:

Indeed, this halving greatly affected the price of bitcoin, because in 2017 the price of bitcoin experienced a significant and unexpected increase. I hope the 2020 bitcoin halving will be higher than the previous Bitcoin half. Maybe between $ 20,000 - $ 25,000.

Friend, the fact is that it is not halving that has affected us more, but the demand for cryptocurrency. of course, halving also had to do with this, but not so big, because after halving, the price was not particularly large. but after many sites began to accept cryptocurrency, in particular paypal, we got a really good price tag, which every day raises its position higher!

After BTC is half the price of Bitcoin will be higher than in 2017. Now the price of bitcoin has surpassed the price in 2017 and continues to rise, maybe in 2021 the price of bitcoin will hit the highest level in history, hopefully $ 35,000. The bitcoin halving greatly affects the price of bitcoin, and this increase was predicted by many to happen.

• +1 1

the having actually increases the rate of a coin so if the halving happens in Bitcoin that means it will go for the higher in price and in demand of Bitcoin and the miners will get less Bitcoin part the price will be more for them