Why suddenly talk about bitcoin in Bangladesh? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
raihan97

Why suddenly talk about bitcoin in Bangladesh?

The issue is now being discussed in vigor after the arrest of three members of the financial transaction cycle through illegal virtual currency exchange from Bangladesh. This is the first case of the involvement of digital criminals in such a fancy way by the law enforcement agencies.
Those concerned say such an operation will be launched in several more districts soon.
Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency or virtual currency. Currency prices are in volatility.
However, in reality it does not exist. There is programming through the internet system that can be purchased if desired. Some people have developed it using the Internet system.
In the words of economists, it is a kind of gambling on which something profitable can be done by spending money. That's why so many people are attracted to it.
The cyber team of Bogra district police arrested some of the Bitcoin buying cycle from Habiganj and Lakshmipur districts on April 23 and 26 this month.

It's not the first time. There was another event where a group of miners were mining bitcoin, it was early 2014 or 2015, they all were get arrested. They were mining BTC in Dhanmondi.

• +5 1

I don't think the governments are well aware of what really crypto is, that's why they take these steps. But mostly people arrested if they are doing any illegal activities through crypto, I believe ?

Bangladesh is well known for the prohibition of bitcoin in India, but everyone there doesn't seem to be consumed by the government, I have talked to Indians and they are fine

i can't blame people worldwide, the billionaires basically controll the central banks, so they are starting to want to be free form them

44 minutes ago, kimrowe said:

If you are from that country then you need to follow the laws whatever they say you need to follow because you elected the leaders.And your are complecate crypto ban things and paypal which is nothing related even paypal banned crypto related transactions.

That really sucks, they are just banning everything that they dont understand, while they can be even useful to economy of that country

i have no idea about Bangladesh because i am not the resident of that country so i cannot confirm any thing about it, but its true that bitcoin becoming popular in every country which is developed or under development.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/10/2019 at 8:05 AM, raihan97 said:

The issue is now being discussed in vigor after the arrest of three members of the financial transaction cycle through illegal virtual currency exchange from Bangladesh. This is the first case of the involvement of digital criminals in such a fancy way by the law enforcement agencies.
Those concerned say such an operation will be launched in several more districts soon.
Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency or virtual currency. Currency prices are in volatility.
However, in reality it does not exist. There is programming through the internet system that can be purchased if desired. Some people have developed it using the Internet system.
In the words of economists, it is a kind of gambling on which something profitable can be done by spending money. That's why so many people are attracted to it.
The cyber team of Bogra district police arrested some of the Bitcoin buying cycle from Habiganj and Lakshmipur districts on April 23 and 26 this month.

There are many digital crime cases most cyber crimersw looting money from people with showing crypto currency but in reality they are doing nothing. So such guys are making the bad impact on the name of crypto currency. Afterall we should be ware and report such guys. I see also many local cases they acting as company and told the part of community but in reality they are collecting HYIP and in the end they run aways after getting people money. But i see mostly cases are recovered from it. It would great if we have a web portal for such scam issues.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

I think Bitcoin is not illegal it is illegal for those who used to do illegal things in this currency if the topic about the Bangladesh so it's a fault of the some people who can use the currency illegal if I cannot find the any illegal things in this currency in my opinion. And the Bangladesh exchanges cannot accept Bitcoin it his personal problem but the crypto currency is not illegal  please try to understand it.

Bitcoin was banned in Bangladesh ages ago, and it remains as such even now. I would advice you not to take unnecessary risks. I am not sure about Bangladesh, but Nepal recently arrested a lot of Bitcoin traders for trading in banned assets. Why risk your career and life for a few coins? If you really want to trade BTC, then travel to India or Myanmar, and do the transactions there.

one of the problems is we still need to buy bitcoin with fiat and that fiat makes us traceable, if could find another way to buy our first bitcoin then governments couldn't trace anything at all

Just now, kiathaco said:

I don't think there is any specific local board for country bangladesh and also the post is in english so nothing wrong with posting it here but he should understand what is crypto and legal status means since he ask banks to support cryptos even their banks banned it.

yeah, some of the people are so new to the crypto world and don't understand it fully, for them its surprising that banks actually banned crypto

don't think the governments are well aware of what really crypto is, that's why they take these steps. But mostly people arrested if they are doing any illegal activities through crypto, I believe ?

i can't blame people worldwide, the billionaires basically controll the central banks, so they are starting to want to be free form them

Bitcoin is talks are increasing in country where inflation is taking place, bitcoin is a good replacement for the national currency, many turn to bitcoin to save their money before their national becomes too cheap, this is good, bitcoin is helping many nations already.

Just now, datslimboi said:

Do you think that is the only use for Bitcoin ? are you saying that before the creation of Bitcoin all illegal stuffs like scamming, money laundering, terrorism, drug trafficking and weapons dealing were not happening ?

Of course, way before the invention of Bitcoin all these crimes have been in existence and I don't the arrival of Bitcoin has made them easily untraceable, It only created an easier means of moving those large amount of money with relative ease.

Dealing cryptocurrency or virtual currency, such as Bitcoin declared illegal by Bangladesh Bank in 2014. It is stupidity, but whether we like it or not, the law must be respected.

Just now, bestprofi said:

Dealing cryptocurrency or virtual currency, such as Bitcoin declared illegal by Bangladesh Bank in 2014. It is stupidity, but whether we like it or not, the law must be respected.

yeah when to ban something we have no way to fight it, we must accept as it is

I hope someday they stop banning everything that they don't understand

there are many countries banned bitcoin , it Afraid of something you do not  know It is seen as a means of money laundering and mony smuggling

5 hours ago, Pujicah said:

If you really want to trade BTC, then travel to India or Myanmar, and do the transactions there.

Well not sure about Myanmar but I think in India it is worse. They have banned bitcoin in the recent time. This is really not going through in my mind. Why most of the South Asian countries are against this cryptocurrency idea? Do they not understand the technology or they do not want their citizens to have freedom?

The authorities of any country where flu-currencies are banned, fear for their national currency. Thus, they indicate only its weakness and susceptibility to inflation

Things in the finance areas might not be doing to well, people tend to look at bitcoin if their country economy start to lose its value and they need a place to put their flats before everything is lost.

As far as I know, Bangladesh is still famous for the ban on bitcoin in India, but everyone there seems not to have been touched directly by the government.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:52 PM, Consignee said:

It's not the first time. There was another event where a group of miners were mining bitcoin, it was early 2014 or 2015, they all were get arrested. They were mining BTC in Dhanmondi.

it seems very strict rules there, in my country crypto is illegal, but I can still use it freely, my country rules are less strict, and I hope that bitcoin and others crypto is legalized in my country.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Unfortunately this is a very good example on how the world has such huge differences ... some countries governments will fight hard than others and people in there will be denied the possibility to enter a new global world

But this is only temporary... sooner or later transactions will be made in crypto and they will have no choice than to change their laws