My hard drive with 13 btc... - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bart2523

My hard drive with 13 btc...

Hi to everyone who just clicked on this post. Two weeks ago, my main hard drive with my bitcoin wallet was just ... destroyed (it burned out) ... I lost 13 bitcoins ... it's so much money that I just cry about it, like "WHY ME? " "WHY I DIDN'T WITHDRAW BTC YESTERDAY?". Has anyone had a similar situation, if so, please share (

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Through your post I realized that you were a lot of loser because in 13 BTC you could get a lot of money.  So it is very sad that BTC has been damaged with your hard drive so if there is any way to get it back then you can do it.

On 2/11/2020 at 11:50 PM, bart2523 said:

Hi to everyone who just clicked on this post. Two weeks ago, my main hard drive with my bitcoin wallet was just ... destroyed (it burned out) ... I lost 13 bitcoins ... it's so much money that I just cry about it, like "WHY ME? " "WHY I DIDN'T WITHDRAW BTC YESTERDAY?". Has anyone had a similar situation, if so, please share

So you don't backup wallet.dat? What wallet do you use? I think most users do not use full nodes and they use private key or seed word. I'm still not clear about what happened to you.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

This is very huge amount of bitcoin, I mean how you lost it?? What kind of wallets you used to have?? It must be a solution for this problem, I mean how you didn't think about the possibility to lose your money, you should have a backup for your wallet, believe me, 13 bitcoin is not an easy amount to have or to lose 

Sorry for youre lost i think  you must better use crypto wallet than storing it on youre external hard drive.13 bitcoins is a huge amount of money and any one will cry about that.next time use crypto wallet.

On 2/15/2020 at 7:56 PM, alikumar5 said:

properly as long as you have your private keys or even your backup word you need to be able to get better all of that with out tons of an problem at all. but i am no longer positive what sort of a pockets you have been the usage of or how this became setup however i might now not call it misplaced but. And for the reason that we are speaking about 13 bitcoins lets desire you get these things again.

If he will find the backup than he can cover his 13 BTC easily and he can than withdraw all the BTC in just a single second and he can change his life in the just some time. Crypto market is the life changing market and it is best for us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/11/2020 at 5:50 PM, bart2523 said:

Hi to everyone who just clicked on this post. Two weeks ago, my main hard drive with my bitcoin wallet was just ... destroyed (it burned out) ... I lost 13 bitcoins ... it's so much money that I just cry about it, like "WHY ME? " "WHY I DIDN'T WITHDRAW BTC YESTERDAY?". Has anyone had a similar situation, if so, please share (

This is easy to retrieve if you have your private keys. But then again, you asked why you didn't withdraw yesterday? Withdraw from where? Your wallet to where? Anyways, you can always retrieve your Bitcoin on a new system provided you set it up with same mail address as the old one

You should save your wallet phrase code. whatever the amount, phrase code must be stored and duplicated, always saving in a book or on a special flashdisk. the most important thing is to avoid internet connection.
so that in the circumstances that you experience, you can still be saved.

This is unfortunate, because I hear this story today. I know that 13 of bitcoin  are not of a small amount and I am very sorry for you. I hope that this story will be taken as a word.

On 2/11/2020 at 6:50 PM, bart2523 said:

You do realize that your bitcoin isn't gone if your hard drive gets destroyed, bitcoins aren't stored in your hard drive. Or are you saying that you didn't backup your private key?

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 1

On 2/11/2020 at 4:50 PM, bart2523 said:

I am sorry for you, I hope you can make up for this big loss in the future. Unfortunately, there is no way to recover lost money since you lost the private keys.

On 2/11/2020 at 11:50 PM, bart2523 said:

Hi to everyone who just clicked on this post. Two weeks ago, my main hard drive with my bitcoin wallet was just ... destroyed (it burned out) ... I lost 13 bitcoins ... it's so much money that I just cry about it, like "WHY ME? " "WHY I DIDN'T WITHDRAW BTC YESTERDAY?". Has anyone had a similar situation, if so, please share

What wallet do you use? In general, you can still access your wallet if you save the private key or seed word. Each wallet recommends a backup and this is intended for events like yours.

On 2/11/2020 at 10:20 PM, bart2523 said:

Well if you lost the coins, and the mnemonic phrase you have almost lost it forever. No I didn't have that situation, I got rid of my coins at cheaper rate, but I did get the 10times the value of my coin. If you dont mind can you post your wallet id, or maybe PM me so I can check and maybe try some solution. thanks

I am totally unable to understand what's are you saying about in which exchange you have 13btc or in which wallets you have. Because we easily can recovered our funds from exchanges. 

This is really unfortunate, but I think there is a way to recover the wallet. You can log in to the official website of Blockchain, click Login, then put your mail and password, and your wallet will open.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/11/2020 at 8:20 PM, bart2523 said:

Do you have your seed phrase and private key? If you have kept them in a safe place, I think you can still recover your wallet and retrieve your bitcoins. Bitcoin wallets are not destroyed when a device fails. If this was the case, all hard wallets would be unsafe for holding bitcoin. Bitcoins are always in the network and they are not physical things to be burned out with the hard drive! I suggest you to try to find your keys to gain access to your funds as soon as possible.

On 2/11/2020 at 5:50 PM, bart2523 said:

This is basically na tragedy there mate, because having to lose such amount is so enormous to have lost by a damaged hard drive. Like just wwoh,it's kind of shocking there

On 2/25/2020 at 8:05 PM, rekter said:

You do realize that your bitcoin isn't gone if your hard drive gets destroyed, bitcoins aren't stored in your hard drive. Or are you saying that you didn't backup your private key?

I cannot imagine that anyone owns 13BTC and does not have a backup of the private key(s) of their wallet(s).

That's like owning a safe full of gold, with an insanely complicated code, and no backup somewhere.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I m so sorry to heard about that, but my Dear I dont understand how you have not invested in your protection if you have a such high quantity of Bitcoins in your hand, but you prefer to use a simple online or offline wallet better than a hardware wallet or doing some backup!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I'm sorry with you. Do you have a wallet backup? What wallet do you use? wallet backup is really important and it will help you get your money back in cases like this. I'm so sorry for you. 13 bitcoins is too big a number. If you don't back up there's no way to get your bitcoin back.

I am still safe with my bitcoins. I am really sorry for you. 13 bitcoins made you rich, but now you lose money. I think I'm going to cry and go crazy if it's your case. do you back up your wallet, or seed, whatever matters, if so you will get it back more easily. Try contacting support and clarifying their help.

On 2/12/2020 at 12:50 AM, bart2523 said:

What the.... That is very bad happening to you. Well, 13 btc is very big already so losing it is very devastating. I hope that there are way for you to recover it. I don't experience that kind of thing but I feel that it is very sad. Well, all your hardwork for you to earn that btc just go to waste. Well, you must learn from it, pal. Always check the drives you use as storage so you can assure your btc's status.

Dear its really huge money bro 13 bitcoin you loss its really sad thing happen with you, and you mention you can't add any back option if you adf any back up then you recover this bitcoins easily, its real example if any one stores all their funds in onr wallet then they face this type problems, so use 2 are 3 accounts to store our big investment if one loss then, two accounts are safe.

I lost about 0.5 bitcoins just by sending them to the wrong address when I wanted to send them to my wallet on the exchange, you are not alone.. just don't give up..

On 2/11/2020 at 11:50 AM, bart2523 said:

It is a very unfortunate loss that you are losing this huge amount of Bitcoin cryptocurrency. I think I understood from you that you are storing them using the hardware method.
Can you find someone who can fix it and extract data