Crypto gift in Valentine day. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Crypto gift in Valentine day.

Soon there will be Valentine's day.  Are there plans from you to give gifts to your loved ones this year in the form of crypto gifts on this special day?

Like crypto-shaped chocolate or a nano ledger containing crypto covered by chocolate.

Why would anyone want to go to the loved one if everyone wants to go again? If you can give your loved ones a gift day with a gift via Keep Talk, then of course you do a lot of work for the good so that you can get the gift if you can give a gift.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +5 2

This is a good idea but if your love is cryptocurrency user if not you need to exchange your cryptocurrency Gift to fiat money Gift or you can teach them the cryptocurrency means and step to do to exchange them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Crypto gift to your lover in the Valentine day its good, but this gift will have no any means to your lover, because in valentine day gift that's required is like flowers

• +1 1
  • +5 1

That's a perfect idea for the Valentine's day but unfortunately I don't have enough value of crypto currency in my wallet and also I'm single so I guess, the hodling of income will continue.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

This is a nice idea. It has not really occur to me that one can do this until I saw this your post. To also push for adoption of cryptocurrency, one can use this method of gifting people cryptocurrency related items like the hard crypto wallets and cryptocurrency branded gifts. One can even create wallets for love ones as gift.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

No I will not be doing any valentine gifting to my loved one as she doesnot know what is cryptocurrency or how to use it otherwise.

• +1 1

Well I don't have girlfriend yet so no giving gift in valentines day. If I have a girlfriend and she is a crypto enthusiast just like me, maybe I will give gift to her a cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, hmind said:

Soon there will be Valentine's day.  Are there plans from you to give gifts to your loved ones this year in the form of crypto gifts on this special day?

Like crypto-shaped chocolate or a nano ledger containing crypto covered by chocolate.

Well if you really want your girl goes into crypto industry, Giving him some BTC this valentines day would be a good choice. Remember that the family that bitcoiner together stays together 😄 it also applies in this volatile market 😄

• +2 1

spacer.png

I usually send her a barcode containing the private key of a wallet and I already filled in the wallet with an ETH transaction ID encrypted with a Hexadimal code.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, hmind said:

I do wanna receive a chocolate shape dogecoin in valentine that would be great if I can receive one I really like dogecoin but sad to say im asking the impossible I hope everyone will get chocolate in valentine.

• +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

2 hours ago, hmind said:

I would love to get cryptocorancy as a gift 🎁 the other gifts are useless to me these days , but still have uts bright. 

• +2 1

I think you can find websites were you can get custom made shapes, you can search for any 3D printing service that should help

• -1 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Hmm, Interesting my gf not really understand the crypto but it would be good idea if i making love shaped chocolate and that chocolate containing some satoshi, So he will more be interested to learn it, Good idea mate!

• +1 2

A lot can be given on Love Day, but cryptocurrency can be gifted as a gift for GF BF on Love Day. If someone gives a crypto gift on Love Day, it will be different, I also think that the gift of giving something different and new is different. It's a good gift.

• +2 1

It will be coming soon to Valentine's day. This is a good idea but if your love is cryptocurrency use. I will appeased to this ideas

• +2 1

Its a good idea but somehow not all couples will enjoy it, not everyone knows about crypto currency so its good to prepare that gift to your love who knows a little bit about crypto.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 hours ago, hmind said:

That's is a good idea to bring my fiends  and family in crypto.Their Valentine's day become their startup in crypto world .This will make their day.I will give them BTC and explain them what is this and how they use  BTC .

• +2 1

3 hours ago, hmind said:

no. i should be the one who need to receive it as i am the girl. and i would loved to received that than flowers that soon to get dry. 

11 minutes ago, Shurovy said:

It is really amazing that soon valentine day will come and teach cryptocurrency will be a best gift for lovers. Because money is the key of happiness so it is good for lovers.     

I think this is good idea. Buying and giving gifts on valentines day and on other festivals can be hectic. This will a best gift for your loved one because they can use it just like physical money they can connect it to their debit card and can use it to buy anythig via Visa card 

I think i will give an gift to my girlfriend, Some chocolates and maybe ledger with some Ethereum in there, I think it will give him more attention to cryptocurrency, Thank you for sharing reminding this one! 

• +1 1

Hmmm...

This is good if you received crypto as a gift on velentines day. This is good ideas for all person that use crypto as gift. But i few crypto coins in this way i cannot give this coins any one.

This is my wish that i earn more and more crypto coins.

• +2 1

In my opinion, if anyone gives this gift then he will give it the greatest gift, but in my opinion, it should be given to the person who does not really understand the price of the bubble, otherwise there will be no profit from it because it is worth the priceToo much, but if someone does not understand, then it is worth nothing to him

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Shuvhi said:

This can only be happened if your loved one is a cryptocurrency user otherwise you can't give it to her or him. but seriously it's a nice idea to give your loved ones some Crypto gifts.

It's a very good idea and let's not forget that crypto gifts doesn't necessarily have to be coins or tokens. There are lots of cryptocurrencies companies with customized crypto gifts in their stores we can pay with cryptos and send to our loved ones. Happy valentine in advance to all!

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Kakabba said:

Nice that, since my girlfriend is a cryptocurrency user, I will give her cryptocurrencies from Bitcoin to start trading it, I consider it better than offering chocolate or similar gifts.

I think you are really going to do it, well good luck to you, because I think it is going to be hard on you to convince her to accept a cryptocurrency gift, anyway good luck with that, it is only 3 days left, and choose the right one for her, because you will be in serious trouble if you don't, be careful my friend 

• +2 1
  • +3 1