Crypto gift in Valentine day. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Crypto gift in Valentine day.

Welcome with me
Perhaps, I wouldn't find anyone giving me encrypted gifts with all the love here on the forum
I hope the Yubit platform will launch a campaign that we can use for some encryption on the occasion of “Valentine's Day Cipher”

1 hour ago, Umefarwa said:

It's a good idea, but if your love is a crypto user, you don't need to exchange your cryptocurrency gift as a fiat money gift or you can teach them cryptocurrency ways and take steps to exchange them.

For me, today, my love, banano coin came through for me with a Valentine's gift. That's the only crypto who presented me with a Valentine's gift

Thank you for this important information. I think that would be a great idea.  This will be a new era for crypto.  As a result, the number of crypto users will increase.

This is a smart thought however in the event that your adoration is digital money client if not you have to trade your cryptographic money Gift to fiat cash Gift or you can show them the digital currency means and venture to do to trade them

Valentine's Day has already passed, but I've seen before a lot of people give gifts to Bitcoin as marriage gifts or on Valentine's Day and this is something romantic

I think its not a good gift in this day ! because our loves want something emotional ! I think they will not be very happy with this gift

I hope we can take advantage of things like that. I bless my half ethereum better now. really my dream. I'm really happy right now. that what score crypto are in the market as a stream in cryptomarket.

On 2/20/2020 at 3:42 PM, Cryptoorg said:

Here are some cryptocurrency gift ideas for Valentine's day. This list includes things you can buy with crypto, ways to ...o also push for adoption of cryptocurrency, one can use this method of gifting people cryptocurrency related items like

Crypto currency's popularity is  increasing day by day. a large amount of people as wall as many huge companies are using this method or platform for their transactions. crypto currency can be a good gift for your loved ones it can be connected to our debit card and can be accepted anywhere where visa card is accepted.

A bitcoin banded in chocolate with strawberries? HAHAHAHAHA Well we need cryptos to buy those gifts for our eternal beloved ones. And the promotions in crypts are not far behind, they are good and they were perfect for Valentine's Day.

This is a really nice thing that many people will be inspired by and they will come to this topic so I think crypto should be booted on the valentine day. 

Yes best this is best gift for valentines day. But i have little amount bitcoins in this way currently i collect the bitcoins and trade and earn profit then i have more bitcoins then i give it for special person on the valentine day. 

It is not different than gold that has been used since a long time as a valentine's gift. Those who are familiar with crypto must be so happy receiving such a gift in a crypto form moreover it is the coin that has high value such a bitcoin.

Many people  on vakentiday gice gidmft to one anothr fir differen thing fir lobmve anfmd for marridmge many diffrent gifit in the firm of the crtpto and enhoy gifts inthe firm of crypto 

Sorry i am late now the time has pass out this would be one of the best gift for your love ones because it will support both of you near in future money has value in everyone's life

I didn't gift anyone with cryptocurrency because that's way more precious than anything, it's better that you just use your cryptocurrency for buying things instead of giving a coin. If your love one is a crypto user then that'll be the great time to gift a crypto.

Of course, on the day of love and friendship you can give away cryptocurrencies, even to buy the gift with cryptocurrencies.

This is a smart thought however in the event that your affection is digital money client if not you have to trade your cryptographic money Gift to fiat cash Gift or you can show them the digital currency means and venture to do to trade them.

I really don't know about it. Will crypto give a gift in valentine!?  I don't have any idea. I think many older crypto user can say it. But i want to know about it. Anyone please tell me about it. Thank you  

On 2/11/2020 at 5:41 PM, hmind said:

Soon there will be Valentine's day.  Are there plans from you to give gifts to your loved ones this year in the form of crypto gifts on this special day?

Like crypto-shaped chocolate or a nano ledger containing crypto covered by chocolate.

Forum didn't give us any special gift .but they are giving us a lot. But I have some friend who know about crypto I send them some satoshi as a gift for valentines day.

I think it will be the best thing in life. I can bought him a gift so he can't use it for life time. But throughout the crypto he can earn and enjoy his life. So it is best.          

1 hour ago, Redoy said:

It has not so much occur to me that you can try this until I noticed this your put up. To likewise push for selection of cryptographic cash, you can still utilize this method for gifting individuals virtual currency associated matters just like the hard crypto..

I think this can be a very good gift for your loved ones on valentine's day as this crypto currency exactly act like physical currency if we connect it to our debit card. but if you gift it to someone how to use it than it will be a total waste of money.

I think that what number of crypto are in marketplace as the push in cryptomarket is preserve on growing as new currencies are introducing occasionally but there are only a few who get famous and make their personal area in market, different emerge as useless due to their low quantity. 

On 2/11/2020 at 5:41 PM, hmind said:

Soon there will be Valentine's day.  Are there plans from you to give gifts to your loved ones this year in the form of crypto gifts on this special day?

Like crypto-shaped chocolate or a nano ledger containing crypto covered by chocolate.

GUYS  valintine day has been gone. so i will suggest that this topic should be closed.