Crypto gift in Valentine day. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Crypto gift in Valentine day.

Welcome with me
I see that the best gift of encryption on Valentine's Day is to talk to loved ones about encryption, and teach them ways to earn and win cryptocurrencies and their areas of use.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:46 PM, Uttom Deb said:

Why would anyone want to go to the loved one if everyone wants to go again? If you can give your loved ones a gift day with a gift via Keep Talk, then of course you do a lot of work for the good so that you can get the gift if you can give a gift.

actually what we are talking about, who will give a gift and to who receives it, whatever it is good luck

This is a trivial idea. It has not exceedingly suggest itself to me that one container get something done this until I proverb this your post. To besides advocate for adoption of cryptocurrency, one know how to make use of this reasoning of gifting group cryptocurrency connected objects like the grueling crypto wallets and cryptocurrency branded gifts. One be capable of drawn found wallets for feeling ones as gift.

This will be a great gift that I will think of for someone. For me, I prefer my gift to be a chocolate or a red bear

Wow really it is very great news. Actually day by day cryptotalk forum give us many futured. Really I think for this reason day by day their user increasing

Its a really nice idea if you partner in the world of crypto-currency. I think you can teach crypto-currency to your lover.  It will be good for both of your future    

If this valentine's Day crypto give us gift then it is really great news. We know that cryptotalk is one of the best outsourcing site. Here we can work and earn more money

18 hours ago, Basel098 said:

I wish I had a girlfriend who works in the field of encryption. I will give her cryptocurrencies every day, and I also receive coins from them. How beautiful.

Why do you have to do this my friend I am here You can send gifts to me

If your loved one is a crypto user, you can just send some crypto to his wallet and sign a message so he recognizes you as the senderThe best gift for Valentine is a hardware wallet with 0.01 BTC inside it because a hard wallet is the most physical item in the crypto world that you can wrap it as a gift. This is more obvious than creating a wallet for someone and giving him / her the cryptocurrency. For those who don't know anything about cryptocurrency, this might be the best option

On 2/11/2020 at 5:58 PM, tienda said:

This is a good idea but if your love is cryptocurrency user if not you need to exchange your cryptocurrency Gift to fiat money Gift or you can teach them the cryptocurrency means and step to do to exchange them.

Yes you are right I agree with your point of view if your lover is using crypto currency so give him gift and just chill your life.......

In my country cryptocurrencies are not well known and for this reason I cannot offer gifts to those I love in the field of crypto because that does not suit them

THINK POSITIVE

I not gift crypto currency in valentine day because I not have girlfriend☹️maybe in future I have girlfriend then definitely I give crypto gift.

I give gifts to those I love and everyone, I advise you to do it. Yes, it does not interfere with giving a card in the form of a heart. Of course I will do it.

The Valentine gift is needed to be remained in history that's someone was giving you the gift, so that cryptocurrencies gift will be used so it cannot remain in history 

5 hours ago, CryptoAndMoney said:

It will be very food because people can from there know about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. 

Yah that's is true if someone will be giving theirs lovers the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies gift, this will help for more people to know about cryptocurrencies

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

11 hours ago, muhammedadamu said:

That's good theory if your girlfriend is a cryptocurrency geek. You will gift her a crypto shaped chocolate or how about gift her 1 bitcoin, she would in actual fact happy.

One Bitcoin woww this is a higher Gift!

17 hours ago, Sagor27 said:

I think crypto is very good as a gift on love day. But flowers are one of the gifts of love. Without flowers, love day is a constant. I do not think he can use any of his girlfriend's crypto gifts.

So maybe there is any flowers store who accept Bitcoins as payment!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Crypto gives us a love day gift but it is very good news for us.  Cryptoclock is one of the best successful outsourcing sites to make a lot of money.

On 2/11/2020 at 8:41 PM, hmind said:

Soon there will be Valentine's day.  Are there plans from you to give gifts to your loved ones this year in the form of crypto gifts on this special day?

Like crypto-shaped chocolate or a nano ledger containing crypto covered by chocolate.

Yeah,that's a great idea,its very practical than buying a flowers which soon will gonna dry. How i wish someone will give me also..😁

Well, that's quite a good idea but if the lover is not knowing about cryptocurrency then it's quite hard for accepting due to the first time who heard about it are not believe on it.

On 2/11/2020 at 8:32 PM, Sabila nur said:

Wow this is good idea.It's really a nice gift if your girlfriend or partner is into this world of cryptocurrecy I believe it would be a great present to gift out even with the value being also high. 

If u have to gift ur valentine a very good & beautiful & extraordinary gift ... Then u can even send digital coins in the form of gift or just purchase a new gift from the shop using the virtual coins.....hope u have  a good Valentine's day...

Thank you.

On 2/11/2020 at 5:41 PM, hmind said:

Soon there will be Valentine's day.  Are there plans from you to give gifts to your loved ones this year in the form of crypto gifts on this special day?

Like crypto-shaped chocolate or a nano ledger containing crypto covered by chocolate.

Haha. This could be a exciting gift for your loved one to have on a day of love. This seems to be a jocki but idea is awesome. 

Given bitcoin gift on a valentine day, is good and your partner will feel happy for that just create a new wallet and fund it with any amount that you decide to give and then give it to him/her. 

I think that no, I would be able to give cryptocurrency to friends, but not for this holiday, those to whom I gave gifts do not understand what cryptocurrency is at all

I think there will be a fine gift in the time of the Valentine day because many of the people try to do comment for earning money to spend such a fine day.