Crypto gift in Valentine day. - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Crypto gift in Valentine day.

Wow, I have not seen those chocolate covered strawberries design with crypto, but if hopefully i have enough cryptocurrecy , then I might consider the possibility of giving someone who has the knowledge of how to use it, because they should not just waste it.

Hello dear mate, you are right we can give crypto gift to our girl friend at valentines day, I think our girl friend will be very happy to get crypto because it's a future money. We have to understand that crypto is a future money.

Crypto currencies as it stands is a very good gift that you can give to anyone on any occasion. Be it Christmas, valentine or birthdays. If the world richest man is accepting crypto then why wouldn't others accept it. Moreover it is a bit cake right now and everyone would love to own a fraction.

Friend very good afternoon, I think this would be one of the best gifts you would have given last year with respect to BITCOIN, to let you know that BTC is now at record highs and we would have had another valentine different this year. This has been going on for years and it is our duty to inform people of the potential that cryptocurrencies have in this digital era.

• Useful or interesting 1

I would have loved to do such a wonderful gift on a lovely day as Valentine,  but unfortunately the people close to me don't really understand the concept of cryptocurrencies and still they just think that it is another of those online scams,  but hopefully I would see if I can convince them into accepting the gift. 

Yes cryptocyrrency is the great gift we can gave the gift of crypto to anyone at the popular events because there is no gift better than the cryptocyrrency so we also can help our friends and relatives by giving them the gift of cryptocyrrency . 

The best gift on special occasions should be a wallet with a bitcoin hahahahaha, in the future we will see people giving this so special, the opportunity for people to invest their money and multiply it, for me it is the best we can give.

I think it is a great idea we should give it a try and because by doing that we will be able to make other  persons know about the cryptocurrency and how to make money in it

It depends on the other person’s acceptance of this idea or the extent of his conviction and love for cryptocurrencies, as it will not be a good idea if the other person does not believe in cryptocurrencies and thinks that they are just an illusion.

• +2 1

It is a really beautiful idea, and it has more benefit than any other gift, and it may be the reason for this person to enter the world of cryptocurrencies and advance his life in a better way forward, you made me think about it

I give gifts to my loved ones any day of the year, not at a specific time, but it would not be a bad idea to give them things that have to do with virtual currencies.

The best gift is part of bitcoin! But there is a risk. If the cost of bitcoin continues to grow, you will part with your girlfriend. She will become rich and will not want to meet a man of low income

• +1 1

That's amazing idea to introduce someone who doesn't know about Cryptocurrency to give the gift of Cryptocurrencies. It would be a great change in technology world. I am newly introduced to this, so I will do the same not only on Valentine's day, but also  on others occasions.

This is very good idea, gifting somebody bitcoin shaped gifts. I was actually thinking about gifting and now you have provided me a very good idea. But before that i have to tell to my friend about bitcoin otherwise might get confused.

My friends reject cryptocurrencies and say they are useless and I think this is a good idea to attract them to the world of crypto, I will give some bitcoins to my friends.

Edited by Alix188
  • +1 1

Well, if your lover is a user of cryptocurrencies, you can send him some currencies on this occasion, he will be happy with it, a gift of gold Bitcoin, for example, will be very wonderful.

• +1 1

This idea is amazing. I want to buy something gift for my girlfriend with Bitcoin but I have no girlfriend so this idea is fail for me. Bytheway this idea is amazing and please everyone try this idea once your life.

• +1 1

My dear friend, I never thought about this, but I thought that I would enter the encryption forum and win the encrypted currencies, so it is better than the cake in the form of an encrypted currency, and so he thanked my friend for introducing the world of encryption

A new idea is to present a digital gift to your loved one on Valentine's Day instead of giving flowers, but does your sweetheart know the value of these cryptocurrencies or will she consider it a normal gift?

Actually we are Muslim and I am not celebrate to valantine day . But I will give gift to my lover . And I really love her. And I will give gift her with Crypto currencies. And I am earning btc and I will purchase a gift with btc change into local currency.

My first love is crtpto currency and I don't want to give gift any one, I hold my love to my future plan because my crypto lover is so expensive, so i cannot give anyone and this Valentine day, crypto already give the gift bitcoin prices hit 10000$ dollars this really crtyptos Valentine gift really we are happy to see this prices.

• +2 2

A beautiful idea could very well happen, so the young man could offer his sweetheart a Valentine's Day gift from satoshi or cryptocurrencies in his wallet to her balance in her wallet.

Its a good idea but somehow not all couples will enjoy it, not everyone knows about crypto currency so its good to prepare that gift to your love who knows a little bit about crypto...

If your lover works in the field of cryptocurrencies, then of course you can give him a gift in cryptocurrencies, but if he does not work, there are dedicated Valentine's Day gift sites that accept payment in cryptocurrencies, Overstock has an entire section devoted to Valentine's Day, such as heart pillows, chocolates, necklaces and many more.

This idea is wonderful and amazing i have to say. I want to buy something gift for my girlfriend with Bitcoin so she can invest further but I have no girlfriend so this idea is fail for me. By the way this idea is amazing and please everyone try this idea once your loves ones to make them happy.