Top ERC-20 Tokens wallets - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Top ERC-20 Tokens wallets

Thank you for sharing these wallets and yes I agree with your these are the good wallets exist right now in this world digital, there are two types of wallets hardware wallets and web wallets also there are some wallets specially for Android device.

I think one of the best ERC20 wallets is the Trust Wallet because it is very convenient to use as an application, it has a simple interface and has a high security rating and I recommend it to use.

Thanks for sharing these wallets with us. Cause I only use myether for erc 20 wallet addresses. And myetherwallets is pretty legit and secure. Cause I've been using it for a long time. 

wallet its bit universe but they does not support various tokens, im change with imtoken, That's great, before the trust wallet appeared, and now im use trust 

I in particular use MetaMask and Trust Wallet because I think they are the best wallets for ERC tokens - 20 excellent ones apart from which you can keep collectible NFT tokens that we could ask for more of course that in the future they will improve by adding more functions and other types of tokens.

Coinomi also supports the Ethereum and Tron tokens , I'm really support this wallet in terms of security and the high development.

My friends use Metamask and Mithra Wallet and the hardware wallet has protection for your tokens and I know that the Laser Nano S and Treasure T are the safest hardware wallets to use. 

Trust wallet ftw! I've been using trust wallet for quite some time now and I can say that it is really good wallet. Also, it is convenient because it does support a lot of coins, thus making it easy for you to store cryptocurrency without having to create another wallet for other cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, Viscount said:

Trust wallet ftw! I've been using trust wallet for quite some time now and I can say that it is really good wallet. Also, it is convenient because it does support a lot of coins, thus making it easy for you to store cryptocurrency without having to create another wallet for other cryptocurrency.

ftw?

Most of wallets which I mentioned support multi cryptocurrency, but in this topic I'm talking about just about ERC 20 tokens. I read a lot of comments about Trust wallet but (just my opinion) MetaMask it's very easy for use.

23 hours ago, amine208 said:

I Use Of The Best Wallet That You Have Show EXODUS and Atomic And TRust wallett i found them easy and more comfortable for me

Wait, you use three wallets? Why?

Do you have back up on all your wallets? And what is point to use/have three wallets?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I have used metamask and trust wallet and find them very good, safe and easy to use, trust wallet supports multiple currencies and tokens 

• Useful or interesting 1

I used Myetherwallet when I started earning in cryptoworld. But it was very difficult wallet. That is why, I downloaded Trust wallet. Its supporting almost all erc-20 tokens. Its best wallet for hold erc-20 tokens!

I use metamask in chrome browser and can trade on decentralized exchanges and swap platforms. With the Trust wallet and my atomic wallet, I can also trade on binance.org via the connectwallet connection. These are the wallets I like very much.

Metamask is a browser extension which allows the same functions, features, and ease of access like an ethereum wallet. You can interact with dAPP (distributed autonomous application) and smart contracts without stress; you don’t have to install any software, just get Metamask in your browser extension and start using a portable yet proficient wallet for your ERC20 token.

For trc10 and trc20 token, I'm using Venapi, it's a cool mobile wallet. I can easily send receive TRON and hold them into my Venapi wallet. Try it out, I hope you will like it as well. It also has Dapp browser as well.

On 2/11/2020 at 4:37 PM, BullRunBit said:

In this topic I will share some of most popular ERC-20 Tokens wallets.

Ledger Nano S (hardware wallet)

Trezor (hardware wallet)

Atomic (desktop/mobile wallet]

Exodus (desktop/mobile wallet)

MyEtherWallet (web wallet)

MetaMask (web wallet)

TrustWallet (mobile wallet)

Of course there are more ERC-20 Tokens wallets, but I noted these because if you research you can see that most use this wallets.

If you have any question how to do something freely ask here.

Great topic you have created@BullRunBit. You are correct that these are the best ERC-20 wallets out there. I would like to add Coinbase to the list as well because although it is an exchange its wallet is very safe and many users use it to store ERC-20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

On 2/11/2020 at 1:37 PM, BullRunBit said:

Trezor (hardware wallet)

MetaMask (web wallet)

Of course there are more ERC-20 Tokens wallets, but I noted these because if you research you can see that most use this wallets.

Thank you
  Yes, there are many ecr-20 wallets, but I have been using trus wallet for a long time because in my opinion it is the best mobile wallet, easy to use, safe and low in fees and it is not banned in my country because most of the other wallets are banned from third world countries

There are some standard wallets for ERC 20 token. I feel this wallet that I obtain completely from this catalog isTrust wallet and from my personal experience I would hold to suggest this wallet. It offers significant guaranty and it has a dreadfully good exchange system to conveying between tokens.

• +1 1

On 2/11/2020 at 2:37 PM, BullRunBit said:

MetaMask (web wallet)

I like Metamask wallet because i use PC most of the time. It is one among the best wallets which are recommended by pro traders and investors. it is very easy to use Metamask for me because of their web extension in chrome and in brave browser.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11.02.2020 at 14:37, BullRunBit said:

Trezor (hardware wallet)

MetaMask (web wallet)

I think the most popular wallet for ERC 20 at the moment is MyEtherwallet. Web version. Most people used it)) but the mobile version, I believe, they did not reach the top ))

Ledger Nano is the safest but it’s too expensive to buy it, I personally prefer trust wallet because it belongs to Binance and somehow I feel safe with this exchange platform.