Top ERC-20 Tokens wallets - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Top ERC-20 Tokens wallets

Thank you so much for sharing these wallets to all the users. But among all of them i think jaxx wallet should be included. Because a lot of users also use that wallet. And the wallets mentioned there are well secured and featured. The MEW is the wallet that I am using to store my erc20 tokens. So maybe hardware wallets  are the most safe place to store them. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Saj555 said:

Thank you so much for sharing these wallets to all the users. But among all of them i think jaxx wallet should be included. Because a lot of users also use that wallet. And the wallets mentioned there are well secured and featured. The MEW is the wallet that I am using to store my erc20 tokens. So maybe hardware wallets  are the most safe place to store them. 

I search here and did not find any topic where someone talking about few ERC-20 wallets just about one.

And that you for suggestion I will edit topic and insert more wallets and I will try to share some more informations in this topic about wallets. I think that people more and more use ERC-20 wallets, whether for airdrops or just to hold some tokens. And it's big different between hardware wallets and web wallets or mobile wallets.

• +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 2/11/2020 at 12:37 PM, BullRunBit said:

In this topic I will share some of most popular ERC-20 Tokens wallets.

Ledger Nano S (hardware wallet)

Trezor (hardware wallet)

Atomic (desktop/mobile wallet]

Exodus (desktop/mobile wallet)

MyEtherWallet (web wallet)

MetaMask (web wallet)

TrustWallet (mobile wallet)

Of course there are more ERC-20 Tokens wallets, but I noted these because if you research you can see that most use this wallets.

If you have any question how to do something freely ask here.

Good to use and fast currency portfolios for erc20 coins
It is possible to directly trade your currencies in the best decentralized cryptocurrency 
selling platforms that support erc20
An example of the best site I am working on is to create a currency and sell it here
https://bamboorelay.com/trade/DZR-WETH

On 3/28/2020 at 5:19 AM, bitcoinb said:

I greatly suggest to use Atomic Wallet or Trust Wallet to store ERC-20 tokens, especially for novices. They are efficient, secure and easy to use.

Yes, Atomic wallet is good for anything. I'm using it for some coins I want to safely storage and I'm happy with their services. I was sure you will have to comment on here about this wallet. You're promoting it everywhere buddy!

In this topic I will share some of most popular ERC-20 Tokens wallets.

Ledger Nano S (hardware wallet)

Trezor (hardware wallet)

Atomic (desktop/mobile wallet]

Exodus (desktop/mobile wallet)

MyEtherWallet (web wallet)

MetaMask (web wallet)

TrustWallet (mobile wallet)

Of course there are more ERC-20 Tokens wallets, but I noted these because if you research you can see that most use this wallets.

If you have any question how to do something freely ask here.

Of course hardware wallets can always be the safe move if you don't know what to choose. I also like the accessibility of Trustwallet. MetaMask is good for the support of Dapps.

• +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I prefer the Metamask wallet is the best for me it's easy and simple and i ca use it the browser with just simple step,But i dont know if we can use the hard wallet to store our ERC20 token 

• +1 1

All of these wallets are famous and reliable wallets, but the most secure wallet among them is the Ledger wallet and the Trust wallet that are available in several versions, but the problem is the many updates to the Trust wallet that compel you to do it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I am very afraid of using Metamask, not distrust of this wallet. Because I'm afraid my browser has a problem such as a virus. Will it have an impact later?

No I think they cant effect the metamask as you say ,if your browser are effected it''s all your computer who are effected ,but you can use the phone application of metamask if you are afraid to use it with the browser 

obviously your collection for erc-20 wallets is really good , I also used 2 wallet from it, trust wallet as well as myetherwallet always work fine for me . atomic wallet is also good and having a good reputation app in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

3 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

For my cellphone, just using a trust wallet is enough. Because it's easy and simple when making transactions. The web usually only uses MEW. And metamask has been used for airdrops once.

If you have the Trust wallet you don't need any other wallet it's enough for your phone but if you use your computer browser the metamask is the best way in my personal experience it's secure enough

TrustWallet (mobile wallet

Trust wallet is my favourite wallet for holding Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens. So much user friendly, free, safe although it is an online wallet and it supports a lot of other cryptocurrency.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I am surprised nobody speack about some other great wallets. Some examples:

Enjin Wallet (Samsung partner)

• It's a non custodial wallet
  • available on IOS and Android
  • support hundred of coins and tokens (ETH and BNB)
  • user-friendly interface
  • you can create multiple wallets with multiple coins/tokens
  • store your collectibles
  • exchange (Changelly, Kyber Network, Bancor, CoinSwitch)
  • marketplacce (buy/sell collectibles)
  • DAPP browser

Some other good wallets to store your tokens are:

• Coinbase Wallet (not Coinbase)
  • Huobi wallet (great)
  • Magnum Wallet

• +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

In this list I only use myetherwallet to store erc20 tokens, because I joins some times erc20 platform airdrops then I use this wallet, but in my opinion you mention all wallets are good, but its depends which wallet we chose our convinent, most of this wallets provide strong security to safe our accounts to avoid hackers.

On 6/1/2020 at 12:29 PM, scorpiali said:

If you have the Trust wallet you don't need any other wallet it's enough for your phone but if you use your computer browser the metamask is the best way in my personal experience it's secure enough

@scorpiali I know about the two wallet but I am a little bit confused about metamask wallet. Can metamask wallet store coins aside ether, ethereum classic and ERC-20 tokens?

If you want a good wallet that support ERC-20 tokens and is available on PC and smartphone, Atomic Wallet is the best choice. Coinomi and Guarda are also good.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

20 hours ago, Yomose said:

@scorpialiI know about the two wallet but I am a little bit confused about metamask wallet. Can metamask wallet store coins aside ether, ethereum classic and ERC-20 tokens?

The ethereum classic is still in the ethereum blockchain and you can find it in the any erc20 wallet ,the metamask is a erc20 wallet so you can use then both 

13 hours ago, pasha2123 said:

And the most important thing is that on some wallets you can put a lot of other coins.

Hardware wallets are good for this because private keys are offline and only xpub is used to generate addresses that cannot reveal any private keys. 

In my opinion myetherwallet and Metamask are the best wallets for ERC-20 tokens. There are many other wallets which are compatible with ERC-20 tokens like Mist, Parity, imToken and Cipher wallet but these all are not so popular. 

47 minutes ago, Jessica Karren said:

In my opinion myetherwallet and Metamask are the best wallets for ERC-20 tokens. There are many other wallets which are compatible with ERC-20 tokens like Mist, Parity, imToken and Cipher wallet but these all are not so popular. 

About MetaMask, it's good thing that on some exchange you can directly to sing in with your wallet without email or password. Which facilitates to use that exchanges, but such a exchanges are based on ETH market.

In any case MetaMask is a good wallet and easy for use.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 4/11/2020 at 8:00 AM, Whited35 said:

I pick 3 wallets from this list but all are the safest wallet to store ERC-20 tokens. Trust wallet, MyEther wallet, Metamask wallet, all these wallet are highly useful fore securely storing and transferring ERC-20 tokens with the very small amounts of the gas fee. 

There are still other good ones like atomic, coinomi, enjin and imtoken wallet, i will prefer coinomi, it is one of the oldest that have proven safe to use. 

• Useful or interesting 2

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

There are still other good ones like atomic, coinomi, enjin and imtoken wallet, i will prefer coinomi, it is one of the oldest that have proven safe to use. 

Coinomi is good. I am also familiar with this wallet but OP has not included these your mentioned wallet in his topic so I am limited to discuss about the best from the listed wallets. Three wallets that have previously mentioned are also the best for ERC-20 tokens. 

On 6/5/2020 at 2:27 AM, bitcoinb said:

If you want a good wallet that support ERC-20 tokens and is available on PC and smartphone, Atomic Wallet is the best choice. Coinomi and Guarda are also good.

But it worth mentioning that other wallets like imtoken, myetherwallet, matamask, imtoken are also good. Also hard wallets are good and safest and support these coins. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Sometimes you need to use several wallets to take advantage of some of the features and now I am using three wallets that I mentioned are the most common

On 7/26/2020 at 11:19 AM, EmiKanNi said:

There are still other ones like enjin wallet, I have used enjin for ERC 20 collection. But I always prefer imtoken, ot is one of the best especially for new token collection, as you receive the token, it will be seen on the wallet if the token has been mined. 

You are right, but out of all, I prefer coinomi that has been existing as far back as 2014. Although other are good too. I also like the myetherwallet which is the official wallet from ethereum platform. 

• +1 1

On 8/1/2020 at 1:56 PM, ndadukun12 said:

There are many wallets that lets you store erc20 tokens and trust wallet is one of them. It is a mobile wallet for both Android and iOS and it is very secured and safe. 

You did not specify any wallet, you only mentioned android and iOS, what if someone checked such stores to download fake or real scam wallets, whose fault? Did your post not deserve negative rating? You need to correct that. 

• +2 1

This topic since February , but i think that nowadays most of people getting more interested in all ERC-20 currencies because it proved to us it would has a good future and affect positively on all cryptocurrencies which supported by it! so more people would like to know the wallets which support these currencies with ERC-20 and this topic would be useful for them..