Latest Paying App That Worked - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Latest Paying App That Worked

On 2/11/2020 at 8:20 AM, rjroshan said:

Everyone has a smartphone. They are trying to earn extra income through earning apps. Every app will not pay you. I have been tried to earn some extra money by downloading about 100 mobile applications. I'm not failed, I have earned about 3000 PTV with the Pivot app. Only the Pivot app gives me the chance to earn. After then still, no mobile app worked for me. What is your latest earning app that you already getting paid.

I never tried to earn by tasting apps, since i am using my mobile data to earn its costi to earn by installing apps.

Iam also try to found any good paying application for long time, but unfortunately iam not success you mention pivot app I can't use this app for earning, because I don't no the information about this pivot app but still this app paying, because I am also interested to join this app

The Pivot app is an application similar to the social networking platform Facebook, but it is specialized in talking about cryptocurrencies and new projects where there is also a section for polls and voting, but the problem is that it depends on the energy points that need a great time to earn through them, especially after the last update that raised the withdrawal fee

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/11/2020 at 1:20 PM, rjroshan said:

I have earned about 3000 PTV with the Pivot app.

Are these PTV tradeable and how much can you trade them for? Too many claims without valid information in my opinion. Also is there some sort of mandatory KYC involved? Lately it seems that every silly app demands the user to sent his ID to a random person on the internet. 

One of the best paying apps are the social media platforms but you need to get huge numbers of interactions. But MNFST is one of the free apps which can pay you on every post as a social influencer.

I have tried a large number of applications and most of these applications were fraudulent until I was able to find a PTV application, this application is very good for beginners who do not have any experience about cryptocurrencies as this application offers some profits in exchange for reading ideas and frankly, this application is honest and reliable and can all Beginners use it and work inside it

You are right on this one yes many apps for earning out there doesn't pay it's users as promised and as for me theris only one app that I found to be paying but very little,the app name is crypto blast it pays vai coinbase wallet.

К сожалению я не нашел ни одного платного приложения которое бы работало. И сейчас что актуально на конец 2020 года, возможно есть работающие новинки?

Pivot is not so good as another apps. there is a lot of apps that really gives money. I don't know about pivot, i will try and tell u later.

The liquor of the above position on some other platforms on the YouTube demonstrates that actually some of the platforms were viewed, but depending on the partner advertising program it turned out that actually I gave this application, which was created some time back and a large number of one we submitted orders.

On 2/11/2020 at 6:20 AM, rjroshan said:

Everyone has a smartphone. They are trying to earn extra income through earning apps. Every app will not pay you. I have been tried to earn some extra money by downloading about 100 mobile applications. I'm not failed, I have earned about 3000 PTV with the Pivot app. Only the Pivot app gives me the chance to earn. After then still, no mobile app worked for me. What is your latest earning app that you already getting paid.

The payment applications are quite advisable, what happens is that you have to do a prudent study is the appropriate thing ...

On 2/11/2020 at 9:26 AM, aymandr said:

Pivot provides cryptocurrency markets, prices and charts in real time of more than 1400 cryptocurrencies and the freshest blockchain news. Pivot App aim to help investors communicate more efficiently with each other and with startups in the blockchain industry.

NFC Near field communication, it is an evolution of contactless technology that, based on the same RFID radio frequency identification standard, allows communication to be bidirectional and with capacities of 424 Kbps at distances of up to 4 cm between chips. In other words, it expands the possibilities of contactless technology

I am skeptical about this type of crypt earnings,but if there is a decent option, why not consider it.

Hello ...
I currently have stopped working on for-profit apps because they give a dime a profit.
If you want to make good money from apps, all you have to do is invite more and more friends.
Refer friends (referrals) This is the only way that you will earn very good amounts from profit-making applications.
Profitable applications are a good thing, but now they have a great greed among those who own them and they have become only a waste of time.

From my experience and reading in this area, I think you should be very careful about these apps, because they contain fake and misleading apps, as if the apps are loyal, you will pay less money.
It's also a waste of time.

I've uninstalled all of these apps. You pay very little, if anything. besides, one is always in danger of being spied on and data is stolen. If you use banking apps or apps to pay, it can be a rude awakening.

How many have not tried such applications, none in the end paid, although the playmarket is simply crammed with them. Maybe I was just unlucky.

Rotate gives digital currency markets, costs and graphs progressively of in excess of 1400 cryptographic forms of money and the freshest blockchain news. Rotate App mean to assist speculators with conveying all the more effectively with one another and with new businesses in the blockchain business.

In the past, paying apps could sometimes be interesting but now it's just a waste of time especially since the Covid because it works with advertising for the most part and advertising no longer earns very much.
Instead, try to focus on airdrops and use those airdrops to trade crypto without volatility and stable to buy and sell nonstop to accumulate gains.