Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TasinHasan

Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT

The LTc and TRX in opinion comes with lower fee from yobit. if you compare with bitcoin it's really lower. It's not sensible to part with coins for unnecessary high side of withradawl with no worthy. Always know more about conparitive prices and fees so we understand which is better.

These coin are pretty not expensive and has fantastically despondent withdrawal fee, bitcoin is posh as of the algorithm it uses but among the litecoin (LTC), TRX and Waves I desire via litecoin.

Hello friend, Thanks for the information, a question in litecoin, you can withdraw the amount you want, I have that question, I would like it to be clarified please. 

Greetings.

some small volume coins like digibyte, for example, have very low withdrawal fees. but all the top coins obviously have bigger fees. you could try DASH, though

XRP has low fees and fast transfer, as well as TRX and LTC currency, as well as USDT on the TRC20 network, but it is not available on Ubit, its fees are almost zero and the money is transferred within a few seconds.

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this valuable piece of information with all the users on this platform. I personally use lite coins to convert Bitcoin into currency. The users can also try out other low fees coins mentioned in this post. It is better to do your research and analysis before you convert but coins into any other low fee coins. There are many number of coins available from which you can choose from.

Thank you brother for sharing your valuable information that could benefit new members in this forum LTC is the best coin because it has low exchange rate and also does not have a minimum amount.

Thank you very much for your great topic, very useful for the community, especially for beginners, the world of Cryptocurrencies and personally one of my favorite Cryptocurrencies is litecon for its low commissions and fast transactions
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

• +3 1

thanks for supplying information, i have now not yet withdrawn my first income, and my plan for the primary withdrawal later through ltc is due to your opinion that ltc is a cheap withdrawal charge.

• +2 1

You are give out every one of the weighty coins speed is nadir that is actual useful for the new members not full engage in certain information about coins in which they intend to remove gratitude for uploading this issue as I am in addition new inauguration nearby It helped me a ration even as withdrawing.

• +2 1

On 2/11/2020 at 5:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

If you notice carefully , We will see a great difference between buy and sell walls. We can't get the enough amount comparing to other big exchanges if we buy or sell immediately. So, your suggested LTC is the best option in my opinion.

This is what I like about the yobit platform, as many currencies have very low withdrawal fees compared to many platforms, and it is easy and fast to implement.

On 2/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Hello Friends Today i will discuss about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit.

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

2. TRX - withdraw fee 10 Costly 0.24$ No minimum amount.

3. Waves - withdraw fee 0.002 costly 0.0024$ no minimum amount.

* XVG also low fee but wallet maintaince.

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

Yes thats right brother,

I use trx and waves for transaction between different exchanges. 

Mostly i use yobit and binance for trading, but i have accounts on hoo and coinbene as well. 

When ever i want to transfer my crypto on all these exchanges i use trx and waves. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

this records will assist to different contributors. but for me i prefered to change my bitcoin in xrp. i withdraw it in yobit and transfer to my e-wallet with lower switch rate.

This is definitely a very important post. Although I have never withdrawn money from cryptocurrency, if in the future I can gain a detailed knowledge of cryptocurrency, I am hopeful of where I can withdraw money from. Then this post of yours will help me enough

In the wake of seeing them so often in the suggestions of the clients, they are the most suggested, maybe missing Doge, other top pick of numerous clients 

This data is helpful for the individuals who wish to pull out their BTC to their preferred wallets.

XRP commission is low transfer and fast transfer As well as ltc and trx, in addition to that there is usdt it is fast, but on the trc20 network i don't think that ubit supports this network so far it is very fast and almost zero commission.

• +2 2

I think there is  too many currencies in the youbit which have low fees to withdraw btc earning for your future in the bank like ltc is lowest fees in this forum we can get our earning with using of this currency,

We can use also TRX , waves and XVG for to convert our btc earning in any local bank they all currencies have lowest fees for the withdraw so enjoy and get your earning by youbit.

Youbt is the best exchanger to convert btc in any digital currencies.

• +2 1

On 2/11/2020 at 6:05 AM, TasinHasan said:

Hello Friends Today i will discuss about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit.

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

2. TRX - withdraw fee 10 Costly 0.24$ No minimum amount.

3. Waves - withdraw fee 0.002 costly 0.0024$ no minimum amount.

* XVG also low fee but wallet maintaince.

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

Hello friend, thank you for your contribution, from my point of view it is also more advisable to withdraw by waves, this currency has a powerful network in which transactions are carried out quickly, and it is a currency that is on the rise, although litecoin is also good to make your withdrawals for that low commission...

• +2 1

On 5/22/2020 at 10:17 PM, melikf78 said:

i use trx for withdrawal because i usually use this coin for my transfers and withdrawal trx in yobit is really fast. i heard from one user xrp's withdrawal fee is 0.5 xrp but i didn't try it yet. and dash fee is low too.

Dear friend thank you very much for this information of yours I have benefited a lot because of this information of yours I hope if you have any new information please share it with us so that we are aware of it thank you

On 2/18/2020 at 4:13 PM, bliznec said:

You can also choose a Doge coin, since the fees are not very high. But I choose the Tron coin to list on other exchanges and make an exchange. 

Doge coin is now dead in the market by having a very small amount of value, it's better to used litecoin or ripple to withdraw some funds on yobit exchanger.

• +2 1

Yes my friend, you have shared a good information. As I am user of YoBit and made my first invest then I didn't know about this minimum fee. I have paid many fee while withdraw through USD and it was 6% on Perfect Money. Then I came to know here the minimum fee which is Litecoin and now I am saved my 6% extra fee of withdrawal.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

There's numerous approaches to pull out our profit here in Yobit. We should likewise need to have wallet that upheld that coins we need to trade like coins base, trust wallet and which mounts to generally not exactly a dollar. Some other with Lowe expenses as dogecoin ,lite coins