Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TasinHasan

Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT

Thank you so much for your important information i think this is Really big information  because  i am new member of this site. 

It is really helpful for me   

On 2/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Hello Friends Today i will discuss about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit.

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

2. TRX - withdraw fee 10 Costly 0.24$ No minimum amount.

3. Waves - withdraw fee 0.002 costly 0.0024$ no minimum amount.

* XVG also low fee but wallet maintaince.

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

thanks for sharing this useful information with us. i was using USD to withdraw. i withdraw to perfect money so first i convert btc to usd and then send it to perfect money. The fee is 1%.

Sometimes there are problems with the withdrawal of litecoin on the exchange , so I do not withdraw it , but only withdraw it using Dash coin, it has almost the same fee but it is withdrawn much faster.

It is good on this platform that we can exchange our profits in any currency we want with low withdrawal fees. In addition to the information I mentioned, I am exchanging bitcoin with etherium and its withdrawal fee is very low

El 2/11/2020 a las 5:05, TasinHasan dijo:

Hola amigos, hoy hablaré sobre la tarifa más baja retirada de yobit.

1. LTC - tarifa de retiro 0.002 Costosa 0.15 $ Sin monto mínimo.

2. TRX - tarifa de retiro 10 Costoso 0.24 $ Sin monto mínimo.

3. Olas - tarifa de retiro 0.002 costosa 0.0024 $ sin monto mínimo.

* XVG también tarifa baja pero mantenimiento de la billetera.

Las tres monedas están disponibles en binance y son muy populares. Recomiendo usar ondas de retiro porque esta es la moneda de yobit con la tarifa más baja.

Las tasas de estas monedas son muy asequibles, pero para retirarme a mi billetera Binance, estoy considerando los tokens YODA, ya que también son aceptados por el intercambio de Binance y solo cobran una tarifa de 0.01 YODA.

Edited by Zerocrisis
I put an extra zero in a data that i wrote

But which wallet to withdraw theses crypto currencies . I go over the btc into usd and so therefore change them in perfect capital relation and it contain exceedingly a lesser amount of free.

show appreciation you precise a lot love companion for this important information.I've been merely via litecoin to retire for a time-consuming time right away but I didn't be aware of that other coins furthermore charge less.It is extremely constructive for me.

Your right,those you mentioned has lower transaction fees,but in addition to that,xrp also have a low fees which is only 0.5xrp or equivalent to 1200-1500 satoshis only.

I would move litecoin to second place and put dash at the top of this list , with the withdrawal of litecoin to iobit, there are constant issues that take up your time, and with dash this never happens .

Edited by MCSGlegend

I don't do so much of working. I just know that LTC has the lowest withdrawal fee and i use that but thanks for this information i think i should use this next time and see how much i save on by applying these.

Welcome with me
The best way to get rid of high bitcoin withdrawal fees is to transfer the balance to one of these currencies LTC, TRX, and waves because the fees on them are low compared to bitcoin.

Thanks for your topic but i can see that this is unread topic in my account why i comment on it maybe there is a bug or issue? 

I am personally using xrp as a withdraw method from yobit. Because the fee is only 0.5XRP, and this means lower than 0.1$. It's kind of the same with the rest of the fees 

Here is finally a really useful topic and not only for newcomers, you get a like from me. Because for a very long time I was looking for ways to withdraw small amounts not through bitcoin and with a small commission.

Yes you are right. I too noticed that the fee for lifting the yobit is same low. And it is fantastically of use to us. I reflect we are every one of exceedingly exultant to production on it

Another low one is eth which is about $0.67. I withdraw on Yobit most of the times with ethereum other than bitcoin because the charges on bitcoin is much than any other one. What I noticed is the amount of charges increases with the value of the bitcoin. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

6 hours ago, Idrislbz said:

Litecoin is the coin with lowest transaction fees in yobit exchanger but for me I make use of ethereum because it is more valuable

I think the coin that has a lowest withdrawal fee in yobit for me is the ripple because you are just paying 0.5 xrp and you will now withdraw your coins, i hope you may understand.

Many people say that they have constant problems with the withdrawal of LiteCoin from the exchange, so I would not risk withdrawing them, but would withdraw the XRP coin

On 2/11/2020 at 5:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

There are some other coins also who have lower fees. But you can try these also because these listed on most exchangers. Always try to read the rules of the exchanger before withdrawal.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 2/11/2020 at 1:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Thanks for sharing my friend. I personally exchange from Bitcoin to Litecoin mainly as the fees are low and a lot of middlemen in my country buy LTC with low percentage. 

I registered two weeks ago, but I did not verify the cost of the withdrawal, because I am converting it to dollars, since you are publishing this position. I rested because I wanted to convert BTC to ltc, and I thought it would take you a lot.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Transaction fees in UP are much lower than other sites, and this site's transaction fees are much less expensive to make our Bitcoin transactions from here.Transaction fees, especially in the case of light coins, are very low prices and we choose our coins by trading our bitcoin at a much lower cost.

Thank you
But do you mean that it is better that we convert bitcoin to Waves and then do the withdrawal so that the fees are as little as possible?

On 2/11/2020 at 1:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Thanks for this information. I personally prefer exchanging to Litecoin because this cryptocurrency is actually wanted by a lot of people after Bitcoin and the fees of Litecoin withdrawal are acceptable. 

Yes, there are a lot of currencies on the YOBIT platform through which fees are good and can be used for withdrawal

My favorite is to withdraw with LTC coin

THINK POSITIVE