Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TasinHasan

Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT

My friend recommended it to me, when I wanted to withdraw in the yobit exchange. In order to choose XRP for selected coins, because the cost is very cheap when making a withdrawal.

This topic is awesome.I really need this topic because I'm starting earning this site yesterday.I don't know about withdrawing fees.,Thanks for this information.

You are give all the important coins rate is low that is very helpful for the new members not taken have some knowledge about coins in which they want to withdraw thanks for uploading this topic as I am also new beginning there It helped me a lot while withdrawing.

• +2 1

This is just great information for people like me who are beginners here. I didnt know about these rates. Thank you for providing me information about the rates.

The crypto talk set a limit of your work on basis of your daily tasks when you complete it you can earn you coin. Convert your coin into usd and them send them into wallet.

You can also choose a Doge coin, since the fees are not very high. But I choose the Tron coin to list on other exchanges and make an exchange. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I personally say yes, some currencies require almost no fees, I once did a Litecoin Cash Transfer for LCC and it was absolutely nothing, if you avoid major currencies like Bitcoin in particular, because of the algorithm you use, all other currencies are fairly cheap  What, I usually use LTC for any transfer.

• +1 1

Yes, I will try that one because at the moment I am using XRP and it is also has low fee and only cents of dollar and it is really important thing and somehow XRP has minimum withdrawal.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

These coin are pretty not expensive and has fantastically despondent withdrawal fee, bitcoin is posh as of the algorithm it uses but among the litecoin (LTC), TRX and Waves I desire via litecoin.

Thank you for providing information, I have not yet withdrawn my first income, and my plan for the first withdrawal later through LTC is because of your opinion that LTC is a cheap withdrawal fee.

On 2/11/2020 at 5:08 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Yes LTC, TRX, and waves withdraw fee is very low. With these 3 coins we have easily withdraw our funds. But I like yobit so I'm not facing any problem because I'm holding my all coins in yobit. 

I see eye to eye with you in this matter and I was also thinking same about that these coins have very low fee as compared to other coins so it is good to have these also yobit is a good place to store your money.

actually I am a new user so I don't know much about this topic how to exchange money and what is the lowest fee so please if anyone knows then please reply this will be a great help

thank you

Yes, some coins require almost no cost. I once made a cash transfer of LCC latex coins and it was nothing. If you specifically avoid important coins like bitcoin, because it is used because of the algorithm, all the other coins are quite cheap. I usually use LTC for any transfers.

You were close to studying these currencies in your topic, but you preceded me, thank you for the effort, I would like to note the distance from the conversion in dog currency.

• +1 1

Those coins you mention are good but much better to hold that and don't selll. That's why much better to me is xrp because price of withdrawal here are cheap and also we can get all of our profits also

On 2/11/2020 at 7:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

I don't think LTC withdrawals are that expensive. That is a number that is still low and makes sense, except for Bitcoin.

Just add one more coin for low fees for withdraw process, Dash. So far bitcoin have the highest fees for every transaction and use altcoin to reduce is good option. Yobit have great speed transaction and we also can use it for swing trading method, use it but not on the weekend.

• +1 1

Yes brother this was important useful information as it will help those who are trying to withdraw their bitcoins first time but are confused about what coin should select so that low transfer charges are low. I uses litecoin for my bitcoin exchange. I have tried ethereum also but it has minimum deposit of 0.01 eth . But both this cryptocurrency head low transfer charges.

Yah  . If your wallet supports those lower fee curreny then you better convert your Bitcoin so that you'll have a lower fee. But i suggest litecoin ltc which is really common in every wallet, you can try it too if you're new.

I use LTC for withdraw from Yobit and really helpful because I only trader with small fund. Sometimes I like to hold my all coins and use it for invest box, in there I can double my money to reduce fees if I must use bitcoin. Everything have solution and Yobit is the right place to test.

On 2/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Hello Friends Today i will discuss about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit.

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

2. TRX - withdraw fee 10 Costly 0.24$ No minimum amount.

3. Waves - withdraw fee 0.002 costly 0.0024$ no minimum amount.

* XVG also low fee but wallet maintaince.

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

Thank you very much for the precious piece of information I didn't know about the ranking of coins before This will help me a lot.